Pictures..

Dreams of Young Lovers.. ♥

After Suzy left Krystal's house, Krystal decided to call Sulli and tell her what happened.

"Sulli."

"Hey, Krys. Wassup?"

"Don't be shocked when I tell you this."

"Why? What happened?"

"Suzy and I became friends."

"YOU WHAT?!?!?!"

"I know, I know, we were enemies but then she came over and she started crying in front of me and asked for forgiveness."

"KRYSTAL! ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR MIND??"

"No, I am not. And stop screaming, I might become deaf."

"Okay, okay. But, Suzy, she is evil."

"Well, maybe she changed."

"Listen, Krystal, I have been friends with you since kindergarten, I know that you are too nice and forgive people, but, I think you made a mistake."

"Well, I don't think so."

"Okay, okay. But if she does anything to you, me, oppa, and Myungsoo will be with you always."

"Thanks Sul."

'Welcome, Krys. See ya tomorrow."

"K, bye!"


(The next day)

Sulli and Krystal went to class together and there they saw Myungsoo and Hyunwoo talking.

"Oppa!" Sulli says to Hyunwoo.

"Hey, Sulli!" Hyunwoo says and Sulli goes and gives a peck on his lips and sits next to him.

"Myungsoo oppa!" Krystal calls Myungsoo.

"Krysi!!" Myungsoo says while hitting the empty space next to him signalling Krystal to sit next to him. Krystal and Myungsoo again shared a small kiss and started talking until the teacher came to class.

"Good morning class."

"Good morning." The students say unison.

"Today, we will be having another new student joinging our class. Come in, Ms.Bae."

Suzy then enters the classroom giving Myungsoo, Sulli and Hyunwoo a shock.

"Annyeonghassaeyo, Bae Suzy nida." She greets the class.

"Alright Suzy, please go and find an empty seat."

"Ne." she says and goes to her seat. She then calls Krystal and waves at her. Krystal does the same thing leaving Myungsoo in confusion.

"Krystal, what's going o-?" He was about to tell Krystal while the teacher cut him off.

After class Myungsoo went to Krystal and decided to ask her on what was going on.

"Krysi!"

"Oppa!"

"What happened? Are you and Suzy friends?"

"Yes."

"Since when?"

"Yesterday, she came to my house and apologized for everything."

"Nice, I'm happy that she is returning to her old self."

"Me too." 

"Hey, I'm gonna talk to Suzy for a sec and thank her. You'll be okay,right?" Myungsoo asks.

"Don't worry, I'm not a baby anymore, Myungiee." Krystal says.

"Hey. Didn't I tell you not to call me Myungie?"

"I know, it's your punishment for treating me like a baby."

Krystal was about to turn and walk away when Myungsoo suddenly pulls her close.

"This is your punishment." He says and kisses her. She kisses him back as well.

Like always, Suzy was watching every second of it. "YOU WILL PAY FOR THIS KRYSTAL!" She says in her mind when suddenly Na Eun calls her. (I added a new character :) )

"Suzy-ah, what happened?" 

"Nothing Na Eun, just tell me everything you know about that girl." Suzy asks Na Eun while pointing Krystal.

"Krystal? Oh, she is the nicest and prettiest girl of Seoul High. She is wanted be nearly every guy. But, Myungsoo was lucky enough to steal her heart."

"Oh, really?" 

"Why are you curious about Krystal?" 

"Wait and see." Suzy says while putting on an evil smile and turned away and left when she heard someone calling her. It was him.

"Suzy-ah!" Myungsoo calls her.

"Myungsoo." She says faintly putting on her gloomy face.

"I'm sorry Myungsoo. To you and Krystal. I have now learned my mistakes and will not repeat them." She says trying to convince Myungsoo that she has changed. 

"It's okay. In fact, I'm really happy now. My girlfriend and my best friend are now good friends. Thank you Suzy."

"I should be the one telling that Myungsoo, since you forgived me."

"Aww, Suzy." He says while hugging her and Suzy hugged him back.

"Okay. I gotta go now. Talk to you later."

"Bye!!"Suzy says. "Perfect, now that Myungsoo forgived me, time for revenge." She says while smirking.


(2 hours later)

Remember that thing which Suzy took from Krystal's room. Yeah, you will know what it is right now..

 

"OMG!" , "She is such a cheater", "How can a person do that?" , "I hated her from the first time I saw her."  These were all the conversations everyone was talking about.

That thing which Suzy took from Krystal's room was a collection of sweet moments Krystal and Woobin shared. Suzy took them and she hung them on the school's notice board without anyone noticing her. As soon as Sulli and Hyunwoo saw the pictures, they immediatly went to Krystal.

Krystal was just walking about, but she noticed that a lot of people were looking at her and were murmuring about something and she wondered why.

"KRYSTAL!" Sulli and Hyunwoo call her in unison.

"Hey, guys. What is everyone talking about?" 

"Your pictures, with Woobin, everyone knows. They think you're cheating on Myungsoo." Sulli says in between her panting.

"WHAT? HOW?" Krystal asks.

"I don't know, come and see." Hyunwoo tells her and they go to the notice board.

There, Krystal saw nearly all the pics she took with Woobin, including pictures like their first kiss together, first date and all that.

"Well, well, well. If it isn't the cheater." A girl says.

"Just becuase you're pretty doesn't give you the right to cheat." Another girl says.

"Just go and get lost." Another person says and then a lot of people were passing harsh comments on her. She couldn't take it and ran to an empty classroom and cried her eyes out.

Meanwhile, Myungsoo was searching for Krystal and he asked Na Eun where she went.

"Na Eun." 

Ah, Myungsoo."

"Have you seen Krystal? I searched for her everywhere."

"Wow, you're a really good boyfriend. I feel sorry for you."

"What?" Myungsoo asks in confusion.

"She is cheating on you with Woobin." She tells Myungsoo.

"No, Krysi isn't like that."

"Now I feel really sorry for you because you have so much trust on your girlfriend even after she did that."

"SHUT UP, NAEUN!"

"STOP SCREAMING AT ME. Look, if you want, go see the school's notice board."

Myungsoo then goes to the school's notice board and sees everything. Even though there was so much proof, deep down, he knew Krystal wouldn't do that so he ran to find her. He was running when he suddenly heard sobs from a room. he went to see who it was and he found out that it was Krystal.

"Krysi."

"Oppa!" She says while crying and rushes over to him and hugs him. He hugs her back.

"I didn't do it. I swear! Those were past pictures." Krystal says.

"I know, I know. Ssshh. Stop crying." Myungsoo whispers.

"Don't worry, I'm gonna find out who did this." 

"Thank you, oppa." She says while hugging him.


Suzy was walking away from the notice board, feeling proud on what she accomplished. When she suddenly hears someone calling her from behind.

"Well, Suzy. You thought that no one noticed, huh? You thought wrong, 'cuz I did."

Suzy turns to see who it was an she finds out that it was..

 

Woobin.