Wedding.. really?

Dreams of Young Lovers.. ♥

The next day, Suzy, her mom, Jiyeon, Na Eun and Myungsoo went for dress shopping. They spotted this really unique and cute store so decided to go there.

 "Hello ma'am." The worker greeted politely.

"Hello, we're looking for wedding and bridesmaid dresses for these ladies." Mrs. Bae sais as she pointed to Suzy and her friends.

"Oh no problem. Follow me please." 

And they just followed that worker and she showed them a variety of dresses.

"Mom! This looks good! What do you think?" 

"I think it's good." Mrs. Bae says.

"Me, too." Na Eun says and Jiyeon also shakes her head in agreement.

"I'm sorry but I don't like it."

"Wae oppa?" Suzy asks.

"It's too revealing."

"What's too revealing? It's just my shoulders showing." Suzy says as she shows the picture again to try to convince him.

"No, I don't like it. I don't think that it will suit you." 

"It's okay, let's see more." Mrs. Bae suggested and everyone nodded in agreement.

"Ooh, auntie! This is nice." Jiyeon says pointing to another dress. 

"No way! It's strapless."

"So?" Jiyeon asks in confusion.

"So, it means that her back will be shown and that is a risk that I am not willing to take."

"Gosh, Myungsoo you sound like my grandpa."

"I don't care. I just want what's best for my Suzy and she should not be in something indecent." Myungsoo said while Jiyeon just rolled her eyes in annoyance.

"Isn't that right, sweetie?" Myungsoo asks as he puts his arm around Suzy.

"Yup." Suzy asks as she swallows her words and acts happy.

And just like that, Myungsoo's rejection of dresses continued until he points out to one dress.

"Wahh!! This looks good. This will look good on my Suzy." He says while pointing to one of the okay to bad dresses in the catalogue.

"This?!?! Myungsoo are you in your right mind?" Suzy asks.

"Of course."

"Myungsoo, this is not the best dress here." Mrs. Bae says trying to convince him.

"Why not? It'll be perfect!"

"Myungsoo, why don't you let girls decide on this?" Na Eun asks hoping that he will agree.

"Okay, fine." He says angrily and after that he didn't speak a word while in his mind, he is thinking on how well his plan is working out and how everyone are falling for it.

After shopping Suzy decided to buy the first dress they thought and Jiyeon and Na Eun had bought light pink bridesmaid dresses with some sequins.

When they reached home, Suzy nnoticed on how awfully quiet Myungsoo was and felt kinda guilty so decided to talk to him.

"Oppa?" She says while knocking on his room door.

"Huh?"

"It's me, Suzy. Can I come in?" 

"Yeah." He says and Suzy enters his room when she found Myungsoo on the bed just laying down staring at the ceiling.

"Oppa."

"Hmm?"

"Mianhe."

"Wae?"

"Because, I didn't consider your decisions and just decided on my own."

"I just did it because I don't want any other guys to like you." Hearing that Suzy blushed a little.

"Mianhe, for not realizing your intention." Suzy says.

"It's okay, as long as you realized it." He says then Suzy gives him a little peck on his cheek and left his room.

After she left Myungsoo called Krystal and told her everything that happened.

"Krystal?"

"Yeah, Myungsoo. What happened today?"

"Well, I had to go dress shopping today and I did as I said."

"What did she say about that?"

"She felt kinda annoyed but then guilty."

"Seriously?"

"Yeah, anyways tell this to the others."

"Sure, I will. Saranghae oppa."

"Nado saranghae." He said and ended the call. 

Krystal then called everybody and put them on conference so that she wouldn't have to call everyone individually.

"Woah, I'm happy that they're falling for our plan." Sulli said.

"Yup." Hyunwoo adds.

"Are you sure that we're gonna pull this off?" So Min asks.

"I'm kinda concerned about it too." Woobin says.

"Don't worry, guys. They didn't find out till now." 

"You got a point. Anyways, fighting!" So in says and everyone repeated it. 

After a week passed, it was the day before their wedding and Myungsoo and his friends went on a bachelor party while Suzy and her friends went on a bachelorette party.

"So, tomorrow's the big day!"

"I know, Na Eun. You don't have to keep telling it."

"Still aren't you excited?"

"Of course Jiyeon! He finally moved on from that Krystal or whatever her name is and came to me." 

"Yup! It's actually a pretty shocking thing."

"Come on! Let's party!" Na Eun says and she gets on the dance floor followed by Jiyeon and then Suzy.

(Meanwhile)

Myungsoo, Hyunwoo and Sungyeol didn't really do anything since they knew what was going to happen.

After coming back from their parties Suzy just wanted to have a talk with Myungsoo.

"Oppa?"

"Yeah?"

"Can we talk for a sec?"

"Sure, what's up?"

"It's just, it's too real. I can't believe that youu actually fell for me, you left Krystal and that you just really wanna do this."

"Yup." Myungsoo said but when he turned around, he saw sincerity in her eyes and felt guilty that he was playing with a person's heart.

"Okay, I better go rest. Have to get ready for tomorrow."

"Y-yeah. o-okay." He stutterd and when she left, he immediatly dialled Krystal's number.

"Yeoboseyo? Myungsoo?"

"Krystal!"

"What happened?"

"I wanna tell you something."

"Sure."

"I don't feel good doing this."

"Why?"

"I just had a talk to her and I really felt bad for her, that I was playing with her feelings. It made me feel like a bad person all of a sudden."

"Myungsoo, she's lying to you. She tricked you into marrying her by saying that she's pregnant. This is a trick."

"Oh yeah. I almost forgot about that."

"See? Don't let her fool you and just continue our plan."

"You're right. I better get going now. Bye, sweetie."

"Bye." 

Little did he know that he unknowingly put the phone on speaker and Suzy heard everything.

"Did he really know everything?" Suzy thought to herself and that made her a lot nervous. 

After a week, the day finally came, their wedding.

Suzy was busy with her hair and make up while Jiyeon and Na Eun already finished theirs. 

"You look beautiful, Suzy." 

"Thanks, Na Eun." Suzy said in a nervous tone.

"What happened? Don't worry wedding nervousness." 

"Oh y-yeah, that." Suzy stuttered.

"Okay, we better get going. Good luck."

"O-Okay." She said. "Should I really do this? Yes, I will!" She thinks to herself.

It was that time Jiyeon and Na Eun went first and Na Eun held onto her dad's arm and walked down the aisle. She saw how handsome Myungsoo looked in that tuxedo and she felt kinda uneasy. She then held onto Myungsoo's hands and she and him walked closer to the priest.

"We are gathered here today to celebrate in holy matrimony between Bae Suzy and Kim Myungsoo. Before I proceed, is there anyone who objects to this wedding, if there speak now or forever hold your peace."

And when he said that, Suzy raised her hand. "Me! I object to this wedding!" Suzy shouts leaving everyone in the room to be surprised especially Myungsoo.

"Suzy?"

"It's okay, oppa. I know what I'm doing." She whispers and turns around to face the audience.

"Dear family, friends I am sorry. Myungsoo and I aren't meant for each other and he doesn't have any other feelings for me rather than being my best friend.  I may have disappointed a lot of you, but I sincerely apologize and I will take full responsibility for whatever happens. I once again apologize." She says and bows in a 90 degree angle and tries to hold back her tears.

"Suzy! You are a disgrace to this family!" Her mmother says and walks off and all the guests follow her.

After they left, Myungsoo had a small talk with Suzy.

"Suzy.. I- I don't know what to say."

"You don't have to. Now, if you will excuse me, I will be leaving now." But before she could say anything, Myungsoo grabbed her wrist and pulled her in for a friendly hug.

"Thank you." He whispers.

"You're welcome. Now, go! Go to Krystal. I'll be leaving now."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes!" She said and watched Myungsoo leave with Hyunwoo and Woobin. 

"Goodbye.. " Suzy sais and cries her heart out and Jiyeon and Na Eun comfort her.

"Are you sure you wanted this to happen?"

"Yes, Jiyeon. As long as Myungsoo is happy." She says in between her sobs.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N: How'd ya like it? Suzy ain't bad! She became good!!