Love and Hate..

Dreams of Young Lovers.. ♥

The next day, Suzy and Sulli went to Krystal's house to see how she was doing.

"Hey, Krys." Sulli says.

"Hey, Krystal." Suzy says acting all innocent and pure.

"Hey, guys."

"How are you feeling now? I heard you got beat up really bad." Suzy asks trying to hide her smirk.

"I'm okay now. The bruises are just fading away."

"We're glad that you're feeling better now." Sulli says.

"By the way thanks for stopping by." Krystal says.

"Actually, me and Sulli planned to go to the mall now. If you're feeling better, would you wanna come with?"

"I don't think I can Suzy. My legs are still aching. You guys can go ahead."

"Are you sure, Krys?"

"Yeah! Now go and have fun!"

"Okay, bye Krys!"

"Bye, Krystal!" Suzy says.

"Bye guys!" Krystal says while waving goodbye. Shortly after they left, Krystal recieved a call from Myungsoo.

"Yeoboseyo? Myungsoo?"

"Krystal! What happened? I heard you got beat up badly! Why didn't you tell me? When did this happen? At the park? I knew I shouldn't have left you alone."

"Woah, woah, woah. Calm down. One question at a time, oppa."

"Okay, fine. Why didn't you tell me?"

"I thought that you might be worried."

"Well, you're right. I'm worried sick right now. Wait, I'm coming over right now. See ya in 5 minutes."

"Wait, wait! Myungsoo. You don't hav-" She was about to say when Myungsoo had cut the call.

5 minutes later, Myungsoo arrived at Krystal's house.

"Hey, oppa."

"Krystal!" He says when he rushes over to her with a tight hug.

"Oppa! Can't breathe."

"Sorry. How are you right now?"

"I'm fine now."

"Sometimes, I really wanna get angry at you, but I can't."

"Why is that?"

"Because I love you too much."

"Aigoo, you know that I don't like cheesy stuff."

"I know, but I do."

"Aisshh, seriously. Anyways, come in."

"I bought you some green tea."

"Yayy! My favourite!" Krystal says as she takes the green tea cup from Myungsoo and takes a sip.

"HOT!" She screams which makes Myungsoo worry.

"What happened?" Myungsoo asked her while he rushes over to her.

"Nothing, I'm fine." She says and she lifts her head to see Myungsoo and his eyes looking directly into hers. He leans a little when suddenly his lips were on top of hers. They shared a sweet kiss for some time and broke the kiss.

Myungsoo and Krystal were just there blushing like idiots.


Meanwhile at the mall, Sulli and Suzy went to Myeongdong to buy some clothes for themselves and for Krystal.

"Hey, Suzy."

"Yeah?"

"You know, you're actually a really cool girl. I first thought that, after you did that to Krystal, you were gonna be some kind of evil girl but you're not."

"Thanks, Sulli. You're not that bad yourself."

"OMG! Look at that dress over there!" Sulli says while pointing to a dress in a store.

"It's so beautiful."

"Look! It's on sale!"

"Come on! Let's go buy it!" They say when they go into the shop and buy the dress.

"Perfect! Steal Krystal's best friend- check!" Suzy thinks to herself while she and Sulli continue shopping till it was dark.

Then, Sulli went home and decided to call Krystal since she missed her during the shopping trip.

"Hey, Sul."

"Hey, Krys."

"How was your day?"

"Fun, but I missed you."

"I missed you, too."

"I'm sorry."

"For what?"

"For knowing that you were sick and I still decided to go shopping."

"God!! It's okay! Don't apologize for these small things."

"Anyways, once you're fully recovered, me and you are going to go shopping for an entire week non-stop!"

"Cool!"

"By the way, how was your day? Did Myungsoo come?"

"Yeah."

"Daebak! What happened?"

"Nothing. He just took care of me and then went home not long ago."

"I know that 'nothing' means something happened."

"Seriously! Nothing!."

"Come on, Krystal! We were friends since kindergarten. Do you think I don't know when my best friend lies?"

"Okay, okay. Fine, I'll tell you what happend."

"Good. Spill all the details." Sulli says while she is anxiously waiting her Krystal to answer.

"Well" Krystal says as she recalled what happened. She then tells the entire thing to Sulli.

"Daebak! I can already hear the music. Da-dum-da-da." She says while she mimics the bridal march music.

"Shut up!" She says jokingly while she is just blushing.

"Okay then, see ya tomorrow at school."

"Bye!." Krystal says as she ends the call with her.


Woobin was just really worried on what Suzy might do to Krystal. He was scared and that thought just made him worry a lot. "Krystal, I hope you're safe." He thinks to himself when he recieves a hard hit on the back of his head making him unconscious.

"We got him!" Jiyeon says.

"Yes!" Na Eun says excitedly as they drag Woobin out of that place and go. So Min was seeing all of this and immediatly ran over to them.

"Hey! You two! What do you think you're doing?" So Min screams at Jiyeon and Na Eun.

"Just go home, little girl. It isn't safe for you to be here." Jiyeon says when she gets a major hit from So Min.

"OWW!" Jiyeon says rubbing the part where she got hit.

"Finally, my karate skills will become of use." So Min whispers to herself when she beats up Jiyeon and Na Eun.

Woobin was just trying to regain consciousness when So Min takes him to her car and takes him to her home.

The next day, Woobin finds himself in a pink room.

"Where am I?" He thinks to himself when he sees a girl emerging from the door.

"Oh, good. You're awake."

"Wait! Aren't you the girl who didn't get the money from that ahjussi?"

"Yes. Can't believe you remember me. It's funny, because you saved me last time and now I saved you."

"Does seem like that. By the way, I didn't get your name."

"So Min. Jung So Min. You are Woobin right?"

"Yeah, how did you know?"

"I know your friend Krystal. I kinda saved her too."

"Krystal? How?"

"Well, she got into a fight and I kinda took her here too."

"Oh no. Is she okay now?"

"I don't know. She must be."

"Anyways, I have to go see her. Thanks for the help, So Min." He says while he hugs her and goes to see Krystal.

"OMG! I can't believe he hugged me." So Min thought to herself while she is overjoyed.

 

 

(A/N: Hey, guys! New update tomorrow!!)