Pain..

Dreams of Young Lovers.. ♥

"Well, Suzy. You thought that no one noticed, huh? You thought wrong, 'cuz I did." Woobin says.

Suzy was surprised when she found out that Woobin knew everything. She was nervous and scared at the same time.

"Wh- what do you want?" She asks nervously.

Woobin then takes her to an empty classroom.

"What do you think you're doing?" Suzy asks while she is paining from how tight Woobin grabbed her.

"Don't you think I should be the one asking you that? WHY DID YOU DO THAT TO KRYSTAL?!?!?!" Woobin asks furiously.

"Shouldn't you be thanking me than screaming at me?"

"WHAT?"

"You and I don't like Krystal's and Myungsoo's relationship, right?"

"SHUT UP! IF YOU WEREN'T A GIRL, YOU WOULD BE IN THE HOSPITAL RIGHT NOW!!"

"JUST LISTEN! If.. sorry WHEN Krystal and Myungsoo break up, you can have Krystal and I can have Myungsoo."

"Do you even listen to yourself?! Are you really that hard-headed?"

"Deep down, you know you want that."

Woobin then hesitates to answer her question.

"You're hesitating."

"Fine, OKAY! But, that won't make Krystal happy!"

"Fine, do as you wish."

"BUT, LOOK SUZY, YOU HURT KRYSTAL ONE MORE TIME, I WON'T EVEN LOOK OVER THE FACT THAT YOU'RE A GIRL.!!"

"Okay." She says and then walks off.


(Meanwhile)

Krystal and Myungsoo decided to go for a walk in Haneul park to get their mind off of things. Unfortunately, there they saw many students from their school. "OMG, what is the cheater doing here?" , "How did he forgive her?" , "She just has a really good boyfriend and is taking advantage of that." , "She is just so shameless." , "She is just taking advantage of her beauty." , "I seriously hate her so much." These were all the whispers that were going around. Krystal felt so hurt that tears slowly started to escape from her beautiful eyes.

"Hey, don't cry." 

"I'm trying to oppa."

"It's okay, just ignore them."

"Okay." She says while she sits on a bench.

"You wait here for a little while, I'll go get us some snacks. You'll be fine, right?"

"There you go again, treating me like a baby."

"Sorry." 

"It's okay just go, Myungie."

"Hey." Myungsoo says and Krystal lets out a chuckle.

"Hey, you laughed."

"Yup. Anyways, just go!"

"Okay, brb." He says and he goes to a local convenient store to buy some snacks.

While he was gone, two girls came up to Krystal.

"Hey, you!" Na Eun tells her coldly.

"What do you want?" Krystal replies in the same manner.

"Come with us." Na Eun says to her and then takes her away from the park.

"Bu-" She was about to say while she was cut off by Jiyeon. (This is the Jiyeon from T-Ara.)

"Shut up!!" She says furiously.

The girls then take her to a dark alley. Na Eun takes her phone and does something.

"There, I told Myungsoo that you went home early and told him not to worry."

"Why did you do that?!" Krystal says while she was about to take it when Jiyeon pulls her hair and pushes her down.

"DO YOU KNOW HOW MUCH WE TRIED TO WIN MYUNGSOO'S HEART BUT YOU JUST PLAY WITH IT LIKE A GAME?!" Jiyeon screams at her.

"I DIDN'T DO IT!!" Krystal says as she was about to get up when she recieves a hard slap from Na Eun.

"Then, how would you explain these?" Jiyeon shows her the pictures.

"Those were past pictures."

"And you expect us to believe that?!" Na Eun screams at her while she slaps Krystal again, and this time, twice as hard. Krystal was about to fight back when Jiyeon pulls her down again and kicks her bad. 

Krystal was crying in pain. When they finished, they said to her "Don't tell Myungsoo about this OR WE'LL SMACK YOU TWICE AS HARD!!" and left.

Krystal was trying to get up when she hears someone calling her.

"Excuse me?! Miss?!" That person asks her worriedly. But, before she could react, Krystal lost consciousness.

The next morning, Krystal woke up and she saw that she was in a rather small house. She was trying to recall on what happened when she hears the door open.

"Ahh, you're awake. I got some tea for you." The girl says.

"Thank you. By the way, how did I come here?" Krystal says while taking the tea from her that girl.

"I was walking yesterday, when I found you covered in scars and crying. I immediatly ran over to you but you lost consciousness.  So, I brought you to my house."

"Oh, thank you very much." Krystal says while drinking the tea.

"I'm Jung So Min by the way. You are?" 

"Jung Krystal."

"Ah, I almost forgot. There were some pictures scattered around you and I bought them carefully. It'll be in my purse." She says as she goes to find her purse.

"Here."

"Thanks." Krystal says as she takes the pictures.

"Anyways, how do you know this guy?" So Min asks while pointing to Woobin.

"Ahh, him. He is my ex. His name is Woobin."

"Oh, I see."

"Why are you curious?" 

"It's just that, a few days ago, he saved me. I was trying to get my salary from my boss, but he refused to give it to me, but then Woobin came and beat him up and my manager finally gave my the money." So Min says while blushing a little bit.

"Ahh.. you're blushing." Krystal says while pointing to her cheek.

"Okay, yes. Maybe I am attracted to him."

"That's cool."

"You don't mind, right?"

"Of course, he is my ex. I have a boyfriend now anyway."

"Wow, thats a relief." So Min says.

They laughed and spoke for a little while. Then, So Min just took some ointment and applies it on Krystal on the places where she got beat up. 

"Thank you, So Min." Krystal says as she was about to leave.

"You're welcome, Krystal. Come and visit sometime." 

"Of course." She said and they both hugged.

"Okay bye!"

"Bye!" So Min says while waving goodbye.

Later, Myungsoo called her.

"Hey, Krysi."

"Hey, oppa."

"I got the text saying that you went home early. You reached safely, right?"

"Yeah, I did." Krystal lied and she felt guilty.

"Anyways, I'll call you back later. Bye!"

"Bye, oppa." She said and ended the call.


(Meanwhile)

Jiyeon and Na Eun together went to Suzy's house.

Suzy then opened the door.

"Hey, we did as you told us." Jiyeon told her.

"Yeah, we beat her up so bad she started crying and there were bruises all over her face." Na Eun added.

"Interesting." Suzy said as she smiled in an evil way. "Anyways, here's your money." Suzy said and handed them some cash.

"It was actually kinda fun. It felt like a huge burden lifted off of her shoulders." Jiyeon said.

"I know, right?" Na Eun said and all three of them started laughing in an evil way.