Fixed..

Dreams of Young Lovers.. ♥

The next day, Krystal came to school when she saw a running Sulli coming her way.

"Krys!!"

"Sul!" She says as she catches up with her.

"So, you said that you would tell me what happened yesterday."

"Oh, yeah, about that."

"What happened?"

"It's actually about Myungsoo. I didn't ask him if I can tell it to you or not."

"Oh, okay. No problem." *bell rings* "Come on Krys. Let's go to class."

"Kaja!" She says while she links arms with Sulli and as they were walking, they saw Na Eun and Jiyeon coming their way.

"Krystal." Na Eun calls.

"Yeah?"

"Well, we just wanna say sorry for what we did to you and Myungsoo. Now, Suzy already found someone who is making her really happy."

"That's good to hear Jiyeon."

"We also wanna say thanks."

"For?"

"If it wasn't for a heartbreak, Suzy wouldn't have met Min Ho." Na Eun says.

"Min Ho?" Krystal asks.

"Yeah. Lee Min Ho. Suzy's new boyfriend. Anyways, we better get to class. See ya guys around." Na Eun says as she leaves with Jiyeon.

"Wow, seems that everyone is happy being a couple with someone." Sulli says as she and Krystal continue walking to class.


After class, Sulli said that she and Hyunwoo were going out, so she left Krystal. Krystal was walking when she felt a pair of arms encircling her waist from behind.

"Missed me?" Myungsoo asks while smirking.

"Not even a bit." 

"That hurts." Myungsoo acts while hurting and placing his hand over his chest.

"Yah! I was just kidding." She says  while hitting his arm playfully.

"Now, you need punishment."

"Wha-?" She was cut off when Myungsoo crashed his lips onto hers. She then pushed him away.

"Yah! What's up with the PDA's?"

"You need another punishment for pushing me away." He says while smirking.

"You know? I'm starting to think that you LOVE these punishments you're giving me, huh?"

"Yup!"

"This guy rea-" She was cut off again when his lips again crashed onto hers. She had no choice but to give in or else he would continue doing it. After they broke up from the kiss, Myungsoo was very happy.

"I see someone's becoming a good girl."

"I did it because if not, you would keep kissing me."

"Oh, so then would you like another one?" Myungsoo asked while Krystal's cheeks turned into a deep shade of red.

"Y-yah! W-who said t-that I wo-would w-want that?"

"Look! You're stuttering."

"Aish, jinjja!"

"Mian." Myungsoo says while he slung his arms onto her shoulders.

"Don't think you're forgiven."

"Oppa is sad.. " He said while wiping his fake tears.

"Arasso, okay, I forgive you." She said annoyingly.

"Say it properly.. bbuing bbuing." 

"Oppa, I forgive you. Saranghae!!" She said while giving him a quick peck on his cheeks.

"That's my girl." He said while he holds her slim waist and walk out of the campus.

"So, listen"

"Yeah, oppa?"

"I decided to talk to my mom today."

"Really? Good for you!" She says and hugs him.

"I know. But I'm scared. What if I screw up?"

"Don't worry. You'll be fine."

"Can you come with me?"

"Of course." 

And with that, both of them go to the hospital since his mom is a doctor. They then arrive at the receptionist centre.

"We are looking for Dr. Kim."

"Yes, I will send her immediatly. And you are?"

"I'm her son, Kim Myungsoo."

"Oh, you are the Kim Myungsoo she always talks about."

"Talks about?"

"Every single day, she would always tell the work people on how amazing you are and how much she wants to talk to you again like before."

"She talks about me? Every single day?"

"Yes."

And with that, guilt started to take over him. 

"I will call her immediatly." The receptionist says and she calls Dr. Kim. In a few minutes, she came.

"What happened Mrs. Lee?"

"Dr. Kim, Myungsoo is waiting for you along with a girl."

"Myungsoo?"

"Yes, he is in the waiting room."

"Okay, thank you." She says and she runs to the waiting room where she sees him and Krystal.

"Myungsoo?"

"Umma." Myungsoo says as he was trying to hold back his anger. Krystal noticed him and tried to help him.

"Myungsoo, control." Krystal whispered to him while holding his hand.

"Umma."

"Myungsoo, what brings you here?" His mom asked with hope in her voice.

"I came for forgiveness."

"What?"

"Umma, I'm sorry that I kept pushing you away. I'm sorry for behaving like a child. It's just that, I want my mom back." Hearing that, Myungsoo's mom immediatly went to her son and hugged him. He also hugged her back.

"Son, don't say sorry. I should be the one saying sorry to you."

"Umma." Myungsoo says as he started crying.

"Sshh... mianhe. Jeongmal mianhe. (sorry. Really sorry.) or not being a good mom to you.

"Umma."

"Hhmm?"

"Can you be my umma again? To take care of me again?"

"I would love to." Myungsoo's mom says as she breaks the hug and wipes her son's tears.

"I am so happy right now." His mom says as she kisses his forehead.

"Gomawo, umma."

"No, I should say thanks to you." She says while she hugs him again. Krystal on the other hand, was watching and she was tearing up as she saw the strong bond between a mother and son.

"Oh, Krystal." Dr. Kim says.

"Annyeonghasseyo doctor." Krystal says and bows.

"No need for formalities, are you Myungsoo's girlfriend?"

"Yes." She says while blushing a bit.

"Thank you Krystal. For being with my son."

"No need to say thanks, doctor."

"Aigoo, call me eomonim."

"Ne, eomonim."

"Btw, how is your health now?"

"I am fine now, eomonim." 

"Umma, we better get going." 

"Okay, Myungsoo. Take care."

"Come to my home after work."

"Gladly. But I don't know where it is."

"Just call me and I will pick you up, umma."

"Okay, bye Myungsoo and Krystal."

"Take care, eomonim."

And with that, Myungsoo and his mom have become family again. 


Yoo-hoo!! How's the chapter?? Lemme know in the comments. And thanks again to the 74 wonderful people who have subscribed to my story! *bows at 90 degrees*