Probably not..

Dreams of Young Lovers.. ♥

"She- She's pregnant. And.. you are the father." 

"W-w-what?"

"Sorry, Myungsoo. I shouldn't have slept with you." Suzy says while crying.

"Wait, is this really happening? Am I really gonna become a dad?"

"I'm afraid so." Mrs. Bae says.

"But, I'm not even married! How can I become a dad?!?!"

"We're confused about that as well. We need some time to think about it. Why don't you go up. It must be too much of stress for you."

"Mrs. Bae, how come you're not angry at me?"

"I'm too shocked to be angry."

"Okay, I'll get going now." Myungsoo says as he goes up to his room.

"Mom! I think he fell for it!!"

"I know. Now all we have to do is continue our plan."

"Mom is totally the best!!"

"Thanks, sweetheart. Now go to your room and go to sleep. That gaeborin tablet must have gotten you sick, huh?"

"Yeah, a little bit."

After she went to her room, she called Jiyeon and Na Eun.

"Jiyeon, Na Eun."

"Yeah?" 

"Wassup?" Na Eun asks.

"Listen, I have news and I want you to tell it to everybody in school."

"Okay, what is it?" Jiyeon asks.

"Tell everyone that I am pregnant and the father is Myungsoo and that we are going to get engaged."

"WHAT?!?" Na Eun and Jiyeon say in unison.

"Why are you guys over reacting?"

"Are you really pregnant?" 

"No, Na Eun. I'm just faking. By this way, Myungsoo will have no choice but to be with me."

"Ohh, I see where this is going." Jiyeon says.

"Leave that, now will you do this?"

"Sure."

"Thanks, guys. Talk to you guys later. Bye!" Suzy says as she hangs up the call and flashes a devilish smile on her face. 

Meanwhile Krystal was discharged from the hospital and she and her parents went home.

"Mom."

"Yes, sweetie?"

"Should I break up with Myungsoo?"

"Of course not. Why would you even think that?"

"I just thought."

"Listen, sweetie, when me and your father met, we had to go through a lot of troubles before our relationship was stable. The same thing is with you. Give it some more time and I'm sure that one day you and Myungsoo will find out that you guys are really meant to be."

"Really, mom?"

"Yes. Now, take some rest and after dinner, you have to take your iron supplements."

"I know, mom."

"Okay." Mrs. Jung says as she closes the door to Krystal's room.

The next day, Krystal got ready to go to school and she did not speak to Myungsoo at all. But, she heard a lot of people talking and having sad faces whenever they saw her. So, this made her a lot curious on what was going on. She then saw Luna and asked her what happened.

"Hey, Luna!"

"Oh, Krystal." Luna says as she hugs Krystal tight leaving Krystal to be utterly confused.

"What happened?"

"I feel so sorry for you. That guy is such a jerk."

"Luna, please tell me what happened."

"Jiyeon and Na Eun told everyone that Suzy is pregnant."

"Seriously?!?!"

"Yeah, and the father.."

"The father..??"

"It's Myungsoo." 

And by those two words, Krystal felt like her world was shattered into a billion pieces.

 

 

 

(A/N: Hey guys. Sorry for a short chapter. My last exam was delayed by one day and it got over today..!! YES!! If you guys wanna know, my exams were so easy..!! I will update another one or two chapters today..!!)