Date.. Part- 2

Dreams of Young Lovers.. ♥

Myungsoo and Krystal just kissed for a few minutes not realizing that there were people watching them. 

"Mommy! Why is that guy eating ?!?!" A cute and innocent boy said and that is what made them break their kiss.

"Sorry." The mom said and bowed and they bowed as well.

"That was really embarassing." Krystal said as she touched her cheeks which were already really red.

"You look so cute when you're embarassed." Myungsoo said as she pinched her cheek and ran away.

"Yah! Get back here." Krystal said as she chased him. 

After that, Myungsoo and Krystal drove off to have lunch.

"Hey, where are we going now?"

"To have lunch." Myungsoo said and Krystal playfully hit his arm. 

"Yah! Wae?" Myungsoo said and acted in pain while he rubbed the place where Krystal hit him.

"You pabo. I know that, WHERE are we going?" She asked laying emphasis on 'where'.

"You'll know when we get there." Myungsoo said and he winked to Krystal making her heart skip a beat. They then reached the restaraunt.

"Hello, sir." The worker says and bows.

"Hello. Table for 2."

"Yes. Right this way, sir." The worker politely says and walks them over to their table.

"Here you are and these are your menus." The worker says and hands them the menus as they sit down.

"Hhmm.. what do you wanna have?" Myungsoo asks her while examining the menu.

"I don't know yet. What about you?" 

"Well. I don't kn-" He was cut off when Krystal suddenly screamed.

"Why? What happened?" Myungsoo asks with concern.

"OMG!!! I CAN'T BELIEVE IT!! IT'S EXO-K!!!!!" She says while squeeling.

"Who?"

"Exo-K. They are my favorite band!" Krystal says as she was fangirling over Exo.

"Who is your favourite member?" 

"Baekhyun. He is so cool. His voice is like an angel."

"And mine."

"Yours too. Why? Jealous?" Krystal says as she smirked.

"As if."

"Hello. I will be your waitor for today. May I take your order?" 

"Yes. One parmesean gnocchi for me. (A/N: I'm sorry. I don't know how to spell gnocchi.) Krystal says.

"And one shrimp linguini." Myungsoo says.

"Yes, anything else?" The waitor says as he writes down the order and walks away.

"OMG!!! BAEKHYUN IS COMING THIS WAY!!" Krystal says as she fangirls while Myungsoo just rolled his eyes. Baekhyun just walked passed Krystal but was close enough for Krystal to inhale his perfume.

"OMG OMG OMG!!! I SMELLED HIS PERFUME!!" Krystal continues fangirling. Little did she know, that Kai and Sehun were watching from afar.

"Hey, Kai hyung. Doesn't she look cute?" Sehun asks.

"Yeah, she does." 

"Who are you guys talking about?" Suho asks.

"That girl." Kai points.

"She looks cute. But there is a guy with her. He maybe her date. Don't do anything stupid to ruin your image guys." Suho says and Kai and Sehun had to just accept it. But that didn't stop them from stealing glances at her once in a while.


A/N: Hey guys!! Sorry for a small chapter. And sorry for not updating in a long time. I don't know why but I finished typing this chapter yesterday and when I was about to click the save changes button, the internet just stopped for a while and I had to reload the page and I lost everything I typed. I'll make it up to you for a longer chapter for tomorrow. And I really got into Exo after their comeback for "call me baby" so I decided to put them here. *fangirls about Baekhyun*.