First Day..

Dreams of Young Lovers.. ♥

Myungsoo's POV

Well, today is the day. The first day of me going to Seoul High School. Kinda nervous, wait scratch that, REALLLYY nervous. As soon as I saw the school, I was stunned. It was HUUUGGEE. When I entered, I saw people dressed like they were prince and princesses. While I'm just wearing a casual outfit, I'm just thinking to myself like DAAMMN these kids must be filthy rich. Then, as I walked to the principal's office (which literally took me like half an hour to find) I filled out the admission form and gave him some files which he asked. Then, as I was walking to my classroom, it was the moment that changed my life. I met her.

"Hey, are you alright? Sorry, I didnt see where I was going." She said

"No.. no.. no.. no.. no.. it was my fault. I wasnt looking where I was going. Anyways what's your name?"

"Krystal Jung. I'm guessing you're a new student since I haven't seen you around."

"Yeah, I am. I'm Kim Myungsoo." I said while i held out my hand for a handshake.

"KRYSTAL..!!" Sulli says as she is running up to Krystal.

"I think I have to go now. My best friend's calling me."

"O-Okay. See you around."

"Okay bye."

 

     And then, I went in search of my classroom which again took me nearly forever to find.

 

As soon as I reached my classroom, I found Krystal there with her best friend.But she didnt see me. I was about to go say hi when the teacher came inside and told everyone to take their seats. When he saw me, he told me to do my formal introduction to the class.

"Annyeonghassaeyo, Kim Myungsoo nida. Please take care of me" I said while bowing to a 90 degree angle. When i regained my position, I saw Krystal and she lightly waved at me and I waved back.

The teacher then told me to find an empty seat to sit. There was only one and that was behind Krystal's. I sat down and she warmly gave me a smile and then turned front. 

"Alright class, take your social textbooks and turn to page 59."

 

After class, I went up to talk to her since she was the only person I knew. Before I went, she came and introduced me to her friends Sulli and Hyunwoo (A/N : Just saw To The Beautiful You drama trailer recently and that's why I decided to put lee hyunwoo)

"Hi, I'm Sulli and this is my boyfriend Hyunwoo. What's your name?"

"Sweetie, I can introduce myself, dont have to do it for me." Hyunwoo says to Sulli

"I'm Kim Myungsoo." 

"Anyways, me, Krystal and Hyunwoo are going to go for lunch later. Wanna join us?" Sulli asked me.

"O-Okay." 

"Great! It's settled. It'll be a double date!"

Krystal then gives a shut up look to Sulli. 

 

(flashback)

"Hey, Krys, who was that guy you were talking to when I called you?"

"Oh, him? I bumped into him."

"Ooohhh.. this is how many love scenes are formed. The guy and girl bump into each other, look into each other's eyes and become lost. And he was cute."

"Aiishh, stop imagining things Sulli."

"Fine, look into my eyes and tell me that you're not attracted to him."

"Oohh!!! I can't..!! Fine, I lost. I may have a teensy weensy crush on him. But that's it Just a crush..!! And a teensy weensy one at that,"

"Okay, fine.  Sit fast! Our teacher is coming.. and your "CRUSH".

"Shut up. And don't tell anything about this to him. Arassso?

"Arasso, arasso."

(end of flashback)

"Double date?" I said confused

"What?!?! Who said double date? I said something else."

I just looked confused. 

"Anyways. me, krys, hyunwoo and myungsoo, lunch, Olive Garden."

"Okay."

As I was walking to my next class, I kept wondering on why Krystal gave that look when Sulli said double date. Does she like me or something? Psshh.. really funny Myungsoo, a kind and pretty girl like that probably won't like you. It's me who is trying to control myself from the crush I have on her.n