03. First Day

Delicately Dangerous

Eunhee got ready on time this morning, not requiring Jinyoung to wake her up. But that was because she didn’t want him coming into her room and seeing the school uniform she had just gotten. She got dressed like normal and headed out to the breakfast table, as Jinyoung just finished serving the last of the eggs he had cooked for breakfast. 

“You’re up earlier than usual.” He commented as she sat herself at the dining table with a smile on her face. She had to make sure he didn’t get suspicious of anything. 

“Yeah, I didn’t want you to yell at me again, besides, the last time you dumped cold water on me, wasn’t fun.” Eunhee replied, sticking her tongue out at him. 

“I know, sorry. But you had to wake up.” He told her, he sat down in the chair across from her and smiled.  

“Whatever,” Eunhee said, rolling her eyes. She looked to Jinyoung and saw that nothing really changed about him. He didn’t seem to think something was going on. Maybe it was because she had so much practice in hiding herself when she was living with her mom. 

“I have to follow my father around today. Will you be okay?” He asked her, it was no different from yesterday or any other day. Jinyoung always had to learn the ropes of being Fae King. 

“I’ll be fine.” Eunhee said and she watched him go, not before staring in shock how quickly he demolished his food. Everything had disappeared from his plate before she was even halfway through. 

“Okay, well, have fun.” Jinyoung said, and he left the house. He quietly locked the door behind him but Eunhee was ready to leave. 

She finished eating as much as she could, without feeling like throwing up due to her nerves, and she rushed to her room. She looked at the uniform and smiled to herself, this was it. She was really going to do this.  

She put the skirt and the shirt on, she tried her best to tie the tie, but she couldn’t seem to get it to look straight and proper. She had to learn how to do this in the morning, if she was going to be attending school on a regular basis. 

She shifted it over and got it to look the best she could. She gave herself a once-over and let out a deep breath, all set and ready to take on school. She just needed to make sure she made a friend today. 

As long as she was nice and didn’t draw too much attention to herself, then everything would be fine. 

She could try and use a little charisma on people as well, but using too much of her power would cause too much attention as well. 

She sighed, she walked through the front gates and saw all the students running around and chatting with their friends. She wanted that, she wanted to be accepted by a group of people. 

Not like how the Fae treated her, Jinyoung was nice but it wasn't the same as being accepted in a group.  

She went to the office and got her papers, her schedule was packed for the day. It was interesting to have a full schedule for once. She stood in the hallway and decided that maybe it'd be best to find her way around. 

Eunhee walked around shyly, she had no idea where she was going, what she doing. All she knew was that this was her other chance, a chance at a real life. If she could somehow mingle with the humans, then maybe she could find happiness then. 

She looked down at the piece of paper in her hand and saw that her locker number was 225. She started to follow the numbers and counted off in her head. 

...220...221...222...223. She was approaching a row of lockers that seemed to have a crowd around it. She followed the eyesight of the crowd of girls and saw a guy pull up on a red motorcycle. 

She shook her head as she went straight to her assigned locker ignoring the squeals and screams as they got louder. The paper said the combination would be 38, 19, 5. She followed the directions and opened the lock, and the door popped open. 

"Ooh, aren't you pretty?" A voice beside her said. She recognized it as male but refused to turn until she got all her stuff in the locker. 

Once that was done, she turned to her right and saw a smirking face. "You're new?" He said obviously. 

"And your point being?" She asked him. She didn't have time for this, she could recognize all the signs of a male hitting on her. She didn't need it, especially since he was human. This wouldn't be a good idea to associate with this guy.  

"Whoa. What have I ever done to offend you? I just wanted to introduce myself, name is Jung Daeryong." He held out his hand to her, she took it and shook knowing it was a human custom. 

But he kept her hand, turning it in his palm before bringing it up to his lips and kissing it, "And your name is?" He asked slyly. He had gray hair and she knew it was against dress code to have hair that color. But he had the school wrapped around his finger.  

"Eunhee." She said taking her hand back. She could hear the audible gasps of the girls beside them. "If you'll excuse me I need to find my class, you know, since I'm new." She said, turning on her heel and walking away. This was attracting too much attention, she didn't need people hating her on the first day. 

She knew what this would mean for her, she would be hated by all the girls. He was obviously the hottie of the school and everyone wanted to be with him. This wouldn't be a good idea, she didn't need this kind of attention. 

"Hey, wait! Maybe I can help with that!" He chased after her, forcing her to walk faster. It caused her to walk straight into someone but arms caught her before she fell. 

"Are you okay?" She looked up and saw a familiar face. An almost identical face to the guy she just saw, she groaned inwardly. 

"Hey, Soryong. This is Eunhee, the new girl." Daeryong introduced with a smirk on her. He kept his distance behind her but she could feel Soryong's hands on her shoulders.  

"You're twins.." She mumbled quietly but they both heard it, looking down to avoid their eyes.  

"Yeah. He's older than me, by minutes." Soryong said, his voice was nicer than Daeryong, more polite in a way. Eunhee couldn't put her finger on it, but Soryong wasn't as cocky sounding as Daeryong.  

"Yeah, good to know. Please go back to your fan girls and let me get to class." She said, trying to get out of Soryong's grip when her schedule disappeared out of her hand. 

"Yah!" She shouted as Daeryong held it up higher than she could reach. 

"Hey, I have three classes with you, biology, math, and history." He said, "I can show you to biology right now." 

Daeryong took her hand and Soryong walked beside her as they walked into the classroom together. 

"Mr. Song!" Daeryong announced the presence as they walked inside. Eunhee felt the glare of several girls as she walked past with the twins beside her. 

"Yes, Mr. Daeryong?" Mr. Song looked up at him with a smug smile. 

"We have a new student!" He said loudly and pushed Eunhee forward to go introduce herself. 

She walked to the front and Mr. Song gestured for her to do so. She bowed before turning on a little charisma to get them to like her. 

"Hello, my name is Kim Eunhee. Nice to meet all of you." She greeted them. 

"Thank you, Ms. Eunhee. Please take the empty seat next to Mr. Daeryong." Mr. Song told her. 

Her face fell slightly as she noticed the hint of anger in the females around her. This guy was going to ruin her plans of blending in. He had already taken a notice to her and that alone caused problems for her. 

Time for her to become a loner once again. 


Author's Note;;
hey guys, it's been a while hasn't it? :o 
lol. sorry but i'll try updating more often.. :o 
now that I completed other stories~ :D
but enjoy this :3 hehe :3 we see Daeryong already :)