19. Yes

Delicately Dangerous

Eunhee squealed as he got on the street, she clung to him tightly, keeping her head on his shoulder. She didn’t want to look up out of embarrassment but she didn’t want to get sick from looking at the all cars they were passing.  

He moved from one lane to another as he had to make a turn to get to the clearing and she squirmed. She could feel seam of his jeans where the zipper was on her inner thighs, she squeaked again. He didn’t show any signs of taking advantage of it as he turned again, the clearing just one turn away. He pulled up, carefully coming to a stop just for her comfort so that she wouldn’t be scared of flying away.  

He kicked the stand down and wrapped his arms around her waist, standing up with her in his arms. She clung to him desperately, not wanting to fall, “Daeryong!” She shouted indignantly and he just chuckled.  

“Wait, Eunhee.” He told her, grabbing a blanket from the back and going to lay it out without putting her down. He made just enough space for the both of them to lay on and he sat down before laying the both of them on their sides. 

She tugged at the hem of her dress and Daeryong shrugged his jacket off, placing it over her legs. “Better?” He asked her and she nodded. 

He smiled, resting on his arm as he looked at her, she did the same, before breaking it first, “Why’d you go to the club?” She asked him. 

Daeryong chuckled at that and it caught her attention back again, “That’s easy. I was hoping you’d still be there.” He answered her.  

“It wasn’t as much fun.” She admitted to him, referring to what he had said earlier.  

“Of course it wasn’t. I wasn’t with you, but it can be a lot more fun.” He told her, smirking. “But I’ll always wait for you.” He brushed his hand against her cheek and she flushed red again. 

“Why?” She asked aloud, unable to keep the question from falling from her lips. “I’m not that special.”  

Daeryong sighed, reaching for her, pulling her into his arms, “But you are, Eunhee. You are special.” He said.  

They laid in silence as he just held her, she was too afraid to break the silence, but it was nonetheless comfortable. She just wanted to know what he had meant, what she meant to him.  

She felt his lips brush against the top of her head and she closed her eyes, “God, I wish I knew what went through your head. I will always think you’re special, Eunhee. I’ll always wait for you, I want to know all your secrets, I want you to trust me.” He let out a frustrated sigh and she felt guilt wash over her.  

He deserved better, she knew he did, she told him this over and over again, but he never listened. She knew it was frustrating at times, she could trust him, but she couldn’t trust him with everything. 

She sighed as well, now or never, she could do it. Maybe, she frowned, "Daeryong.” She whispered. 

He leaned down to look at her and she looked up to meet his eyes, “I like you.” She said, letting out the breath she had been holding. “A lot. And it scares me.” She finished, looking down, avoiding his eyes as soon as she was done. 

She felt relieved but at the same time, too scared to let him reply. She felt his chest vibrate with his laugh and it forced her to look back up at him.  

His smile was wide, it looked like it was permanently stuck there, in fact. “Eunhee.” He said, once he gathered himself.  

He reached for her chin and tilted her up to him even further, staring straight at her. “I’ve made it pretty obvious about my feelings, but you do deserve a reply. I like you, Eunhee. A lot. Please, just trust me.” He said, almost begging. 

Eunhee gulped, yup, now or never, “Yes.” She answered and he smiled.  

“You won’t regret it.” He promised, leaning down to kiss her once. He pecked her lips and pulled away but Eunhee chased after him and he let her. He pulled her closer to him, tilting his head slightly and swiping his tongue along her bottom lip.  

She didn’t stop him and he continued to deepen the kiss, coaxing her tongue out with his. He took it slow, letting her take the lead, even though she was hesitant.  

He shifted slightly, letting her roll on top of him. She could pull away whenever she wanted this way, but she didn’t seem to want to. He brushed her hair away from her face, resting his forehead against hers and she sighed, breathing heavily.  

“Slow?” He asked her, smirking.  

“I forgot for a moment.” She answered him. “Sorry.”  

He shook his head, “Don’t be.” He smiled, “We can go as fast or as slow as you want. Though, you’ve been holding out on me, haven’t you?” He teased. 

Eunhee blushed, embarrassed and looking away. She knew it was natural for her kind, that’s why she had done it based on instinct. “Oh my god.” She said, hiding her face.  

“You’re so cute.” He told her, “Shall we get you home for the night?” He asked.  

Eunhee frowned at him, “What if.. I wanted to stay longer?” She mumbled quietly. “With you..”  

Daeryong laughed at this, “Okay, princess. Anything you want.” He said, rolling her back to her side. “I just don’t want you to catch a cold.”  

Eunhee smiled, “I won’t, promise.” She said, snuggling closer into him. 


Author's Note;;
WOOTT Okay, one part done. LOL.
time for the drama? :o