13. Special

Delicately Dangerous

She wound her arms around his waist quickly and he took off. She looked around but at the speed they were going, she was getting dizzy.  

Instead she hid his face in his back, she could feel his abs underneath his uniform. She could also feel the lines in his back muscles and she noticed his broad shoulders. He was well-built and attractive, this was a problem. No wonder all the girls had fallen for him really.  

The ride was rather long but she kept herself focused and awake by thinking about her decision. There was no going back now, would he really show her a place to belong or was he just looking for a date with her, a one time fling to throw away? 

He wore his helmet and she smiled to herself, he did get the helmets for her, unless he had them stashed away somewhere. But the blue that was the color of the sky was her favorite color. She remembered telling him that once in his barrage of questions along with him constantly asking for a date. 

He took them to a clearing and she saw that a blanket and a picnic basket was waiting them. She looked at him in shock, "What is this?" She asked. 

He unwrapped her arms from his waist regretfully, it was rather nice to have her hold him. He would just have to give it time, she would come around. 

"I was really hoping you'd say yes." He said with a shrug, he got off the bike and took her hand, helping her off. 

He kissed the back of her hand and smiled, "Princess." He said. And he led her to blanket where he sat across from her next to the basket. 

"You had this prepared for today in hopes I would say yes?" She asked him, suspiciously. That was too good to be true, really.  

Daeryong shrugged, "Yeah. I really mean that, I had Soryong put this out after lunch cuz he has a free period. So I was really counting on you to say yes." He admitted to her. 

"Wow." She said in shock again. She really couldn't believe it, why was he doing all of this for her? He didn't have to go to such extremes, she wasn't worth it. 

"Anyway, time for dinner." He said, opening the basket and taking out some sandwiches. "I would have made something better if I knew you were going to say yes." He said sadly. 

She looked at him, "But this is enough, sandwiches are nice, I used to do this with my mom." She said. 

"Why don't you anymore?" He asked her, laying out the food for the both of them, he brought fries and condiments as well. 

Eunhee looked at him sadly, "It's nothing." She said. 

"I'm sorry." He replied back to her, "I didn't mean to talk about something sad." 

Eunhee shook her head at him, "It's okay, you didn't know. It's not like I broadcast that information." 

"My mom is gone too." He said, "She disappeared when Soryong and I were young, we always figured she was tired of us."  

"I'm sorry." She told him, she munched on her fries slowly as they talked. "I didn't mean it like I didn't want to tell you either."  

"It's okay, Eunhee. I get it, you're a guarded person. Whatever happened to you makes it hard for you trust people." He told her. 

She could only nod her head, he stared at her and she felt like he could see everything, she had never felt so exposed before. 

"But, I want you to trust me." He said firmly, "I'm someone you can trust, you can tell me anything I'll always be here for you." He said. 

Eunhee felt the sincerity of his words and she stayed frozen, no one had said that to her. Not even her mother, her mother she wouldn't last long anyway. But no one, Jinyoung hadn't said words like that to her. 

"But how do I know you won't just disappear after this date?" She asked him softly.  

They had finished their sandwiches and she was already full but munching on the fries helped her cope with the feelings inside her. 

He spread out his arms and reached for her, she looked at him carefully and against her better judgment she went to him. He pushed the plates and everything away as he held her in his arms and laid down. "I lied to you before." He said. 

Eunhee felt her heart freeze, what did that even mean? She had trusted him this far already, what did he even lie about? 

"I said that after one date I would leave you alone. But I can't, Eunhee." Daeryong told her, he ran his fingers through her hair and she cuddled up in his arms.  

"Why? What's so special about me?" She asked him, "I'm nobody." She said.  

"You're not, you're special. There's something about you that makes me want to know more about you. I want to know everything, I want to hold all your secrets and give you the world. I want you to feel safe with me and I want you to feel comfortable. I hate to say it after you just agreed to a date, so I won't. But you do understand what I mean right?" He asked her. 

She turned to look up at him and he looked troubled, she held her breath as he moved closer to her. She knew what he was trying to imply, she probably always knew, which is why she kept denying Jia this whole time. 

He leaned in, and with the softest touch of his lips on hers, they kissed. She leaned into him more and he took that as an okay.  

He moved his hand to the back of her head and kept kissing her, pecking her lips over and over again. 

She seemed like she was new to this, he didn't mind. He could teach her, everything, anything really. She was all he could think about. 

He pulled away from her slowly and he felt her let out the breath she had been holding. "I want to go on another date with you." He told her.  

Eunhee looked down at his chest and kept her eyes down, "But the girls.."  

"I already told you, don't care what they think. Care about what I think, and I think we should go on another date." He told her.  

She sighed, "Okay." She said softly, "Maybe I am curious about this." She murmured. 

"You know you've wanted to go out with me, Princess. I know." He said. 

"Jia's been egging me on too, she said the way you look at me was reason enough to me to give you a date." She told him.  

Daeryong laughed and she could feel it from his chest, "She's not wrong. You're special Eunhee, I mean it. I'm not gonna let you go." He said. 

He leaned down and pressed his lips against hers once more and she smiled at him.  

Maybe this wouldn't be so bad, he was nice, and he said everything she wanted to hear without being told. 

"Why haven't you tried to do more with me?" She asked him directly. She knew what boys and girls did on dates, especially the Fae. A lot of them were really open with their bodies as well as their hearts, it was the norm, after, most of them walked around half . 

"I'm not like that. I've never given my ity to anyone, if you hear any rumors otherwise, they're lies." He told her firmly. 

"And will you tell me about Soyeon?" She asked him. 

He brushed her hair gently, "Our next date, if you tell me something about your childhood as well." He said to her, "Doesn't have to be anything specific, I just want to know you better." 

Eunhee frowned, "I'll have to think about it." 

He nodded with a dry laugh, "Of course, so now, we should go home, where should I send you off to?" He asked her. 

She said in a panic, "School is just fine." She told him. 

"It's late, the sun's already gone down. I should take you home." He said.  

"It's fine, school is fine." She said insistently. 

Daeryong frowned at her this time, "Okay, this time." He said. 

He pulled her up, still in his arms and got everything in order so he could bring the basket back with them. 

It was like he didn't want to let her go now that he finally had her. "I get another date right?" He asked her. 

"Do you want one every day or something?" She asked. 

He grinned, "If can, yeah. This is my favorite place in the world, and I want to spend a lot of time here with you." He told her.  

Eunhee blushed as he put the helmet on her head, "Okay, well, we shall see." She replied back to him. 

Daeryong smiled as he felt her naturally wrap her arms around his waist and he kicked his bike off towards school. He finally accomplished what he wanted and now he had another date with her. It would only be a matter of time now. 


Author's Note;;
And the date :3
Been dying for this lol. :D
But don't think this will be that easy. lol.