18. Dance

Delicately Dangerous

Daeryong was unsettled at the meeting, he couldn’t really bother making these people happy. It was just another shareholder meeting, he had to play nice and pretend like he cared. But it’s not like any of these people actually cared about him, they were all just looking to earn more money. 

Soryong stood at his side, keeping his cordial face on, more in control of his emotions than Daeryong was. But he couldn’t help it, he couldn’t stop thinking about the fact that Eunhee was going to the club with Jia. 

That they’d probably be going to Spectrum because that’s where anybody who knew anybody went. And he also knew Jia was on the guest list there anyway.  

“Just a few more mins and you can leave, Daeryong.” Soryong whispered to him quietly as more financial matters were discussed among the men. 

“This is dumb, we are only here to show face.” Daeryong replied back to him, “Only you know what’s actually going on here.”  

“But you’re the one with the marriage proposal.” Soryong countered, “Besides, I know how badly you want to leave. Just relax a few more minutes and you’ll be fine.”  

Daeryong let out a sharp breath but gave a small nod, “Fine.”  

He listened to some older shareholder drone on about how they needed to increase their profits by reaching a wider audience. It was rather elementary in his opinion and why they didn’t bother thinking of that sooner was rather annoying. 

Finally, everything was done with and he shook hands with all the people Soryong had deemed important and gave them all his regards before hurrying down the hall and tossing the blazer into his office.  

He grabbed the pair of jeans he kept there and loosened his tie a bit, finally able to breathe. He paced the office up and down just to release some pent up energy, before heading out to his bike and heading straight for the club. 

Eunhee roamed around the club, attached to Jia at the hip, she was too scared to be by herself. She could feel the alcohol affecting her senses just slightly, as she knew it would take longer than the average human. 

They found a small sofa to sit on behind some curtains and Jia let Eunhee people watch for a bit. She knew it was one of her favorite pastimes. 

Everyone stared at them as they sat quietly, sipping their drinks. Several guys came up, interrupting their silence, often to ask Eunhee to dance. Jia advised her to decline most of them as they were not worth the time. 

One particularly persistent guy hung around as he tried to get Eunhee to dance with him, he kissed her hand, smiled, and almost begged but she continued to decline him. 

"Just one dance, sweetheart." He said as persuasively as he could. But as a human, he wasn't getting very far. 

"I've already said no, Jonghyun. Please stop asking, I'm not dancing tonight." Eunhee repeated again, trying to turn on more charisma to get him to leave. The man refused to and tried to reach for her hand to kiss it again. 

She pulled away from him, but someone grabbed her wrist, she turned to see who it was and let out a sigh of relief. 

"Excuse me, but that's my girl, you're talking to." Daeryong said angrily, pushing Jonghyun away from her. 

"Why didn't you come into the club with her then?" Jonghyun challenged, as Daeryong picked Eunhee up in his arms. 

"She ran away from me because she wanted me to chase her." He said simply, "So now, if you don't mind, I'll be dancing with my girl." He carried Eunhee to the middle of the club before setting her down. 

He held her protectively in his arms with her back to his chest as they started to sway. 

"Daeryong, I don't dance." Eunhee whispered angrily at him. "Take me back." She could feel his smirk against her skin as he continued to keep her there. 

"You dance now, besides, isn't it better to dance with me than that guy?" Daeryong said, his hands on her hips. 

Eunhee turned to him this time, "I don't dance because I don't know how, Daeryong, so please take me back." 

He just smirked at her again, "Trust me, I can teach you how." He continued to hold her against him, moving her hips to the music before she caught on to the rhythm. 

He groaned to himself as she started to grind against him. He was becoming obsessed with her, and he had to know more. But she always refused to share certain things, but she was in this club. She was there for a reason. 

He pressed his lips against her bare shoulder, surprising her but he just stayed there, not moving. He had learned a long time ago that he had to wait for her. And he had a feeling she would be worth waiting for. 

“I thought you had a meeting.” She whispered to him, remembering that he had declined what Jia had implied as an invitation earlier that day. 

“Finished early, didn’t expect you to still be here though.” He commented, as they continued to dance against each other. “It’s usually not fun if you’re alone.”  

“I have Jia.” Eunhee countered back, but she knew what he had really meant deep down. 

He nipped at her earlobe and she squeaked, unheard by most of the people around them. “Not what I meant, sweetheart and you know it.” He told her. “Do you wanna stay? Or get out of here?”  

Eunhee frowned, looking back at the booth where she left Jia, but the other girl was nowhere to be found. “I don’t really want to stay.” She told him. 

“Okay, let’s get out of here then.” He said, taking her hand and leading her out of the club. He gave her the helmet he kept for her when they reached his bike and she grimaced. 

“What’s wrong?” He asked, noticing her discomfort immediately. 

“How am I supposed to .. Sit?” She asked, pausing before finishing her question aloud, feeling heat rush to her cheeks immediately. 

Daeryong smirked at her, “Do you trust me?” He asked back, leaning back a bit as he sat on his back and looked at her.  

Eunhee bit her lip hesitantly, she’d be lying if she said no. “Yes.” 

He reached out for her and guided her until she was straddling his waist, looking directly at him. She blushed furiously, as he sat her down on the seat, making her wrap her legs around his torso. 

He locked her hands around his neck and smirked, “No one can see it now.” He told her.  

“But this is rather…” She started, biting her lip without finishing her sentence. 

“Hang on tight, sweetheart. Enjoy the ride.” He grinned, kicking the bike and zooming off, straight to their clearing.


Author's Note;;
hehe~