Please read

The Stars

this feels like cheating and i feel bad, but i have to do this.

i have 104 subscibers here, assuming if half read this, i'd still have 52 people reading.

i don't know how many of you people know that 2015 is the hottest year on record. (READ https://www.wmo.int/media/content/wmo-2015-likely-be-warmest-record-2011-2015-warmest-five-year-period). i don't know how many of you are worried, but I'm hella worried. It's going to mean rising sea levels which causes increased floodings; it is going to decrease crop yields; the natural disasters will get more intense. If this doesn't get you all worried, then I don't know what would. (READ also: http://globalwarming.berrens.nl/globalwarming.htm).

And us humans, supposedly the most intellectual creatures on the planet, are still hurting our earth. And y'know what? However we treat Nature, it hits us back with the same extent. 

So, please, please help me. Help me save the world. Help us save our world. I'm not even asking for donations or anything. Just do your part, switch off your lights when not in use. Save water. Reduce, reuse, recycle. Car pool. Don't charge your phones/laptops overnight. Switch off the main switches when you don't need them.

Maybe some of you'd say, I can't do much alone. But even if 10% of the people who read this does what I said, then I'll have 5 people to help me, and if they each ask another five, who asks another five, then maybe, just maybe, we could help slow down the process. It's a big IF I'm hoping for, but at least I'm trying. 

I'm only a child (ok, teenager), but maybe some of you here are adults. Adults who have a voice. Adults who can make a difference.

We've came so far, from cavemen who didn't even know how to start a fire, to what we are now. Please don't let our selfishness destroy everything. 

Thank you for reading till the end. Sorry to those who really thought it was an update.