Run! (PT. 1)

Love Touch
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next morning, Kai woke up earlier to make sure Luhan can eat something before their long travel. He is clinging into the bed, not wanting to move and just stay with Luhan forever! He’s concerned though. Luhan was unsconscious of what's been happening last night yet he can’t help but anticipate trouble after what he has done. "Please....don't." He clenches his hand.

His mind went back to his plan.

Right.OUR breakfast.

 He called for food service and the hotel staff delivered it short after. Luhan finally opens his eyes and Kai immediately went to sit beside him on the bed.

“Are you okay, Hyung?” he questions.

Luhan just stares at him, disoriented. He realized that he’s back at their hotel room.

He frowns in pain. “My head hurts.”

“Some hotel staff found you drunk at the clubhouse. You were rolling on the floor. They carried you back here,” Kai narrates. He purposely omits the story of the woman Luhan was with last night.

“I should thank them later,” he responds, coldly.

“Please don’t do that again, Lu.”

Kai reaches for Luhan’s cheek but he turns the other way. He noticed the breakfast on the table and diverts their attention to it. “Let’s eat.”

 

Back in Korea- Exo dorm~

The EXO members all gathered in the dining room to eat breakfast.

“Yah! That’s my toast. Give it back! Panda!”

“Mine. This is mine. Get yours in the kitchen, Kris.”

As usual, EXO members in the dining room eating their breakfast and having their early morning argument, especially Tao and Kris.

“Hey guys, can you please tone it down,” Lay yawns. “You’re too loud.” He shoved two slices of bread into his mouth while exposing the “High Yixing” face.

Kris snorts as he leaves the table. Xiumin, Baek and Chanyeol are all giggling seeing Lay’s expression. Suho can’t help but chuckle with them.

One gloomy aura suddenly devours their laughter. D.O has been frowning since early morning. Baek and Chanyeol look at each other. They are pushing each other to ask the down in the damps D.O.

“Soo, what’s wrong?” Baek finally asks.

D.O glares at him. “Kim Jongin has not been answering his phone,” he replies.

Baek grimaces and twitches his head from left to right, like a puppy.

“OH!” Baek finally exclaims as he leans back at his chair. “Kaisoo, is this Kaisoo?” He chuckles, clapping his hands like a seal.  Suho elbows him.

“Do you need something from Kai, Soo?” Suho asks.

“He bought with him my recorder, that …” he stops.

Suho looks at him intently, inquiring.

“Don’t get me started. I am pissed. How can I finish the song that I am supposed to submit tomorrow when I can’t remember the tune? My memory . No. Jongin ,” he finally lets out a big sigh.

“Relax. They will be back today right?” Chen assures him.

Sehun held his cup of coffee and takes a sip. He pulls out his phone to check if there’s any message, particularly from Luhan.

Nope.

 He turns to look at Suho who in return, looks at him with an evocative stare. Baek and Chanyeol’s happy aura turned grave instantly. D.O too, felt guilty bringing up the topic about Kai, especially that he’s with Luhan now. The EXO-M members, on the other hand, continue to munch on their breakfast, unaware of the secret glances between the EXO-K members.

 

Sehun’s POV

When did it turn out to be like this, Luhannie? I can’t even trust myself anymore. I don't know what I really want. I’m riding on a roller coaster of emotions. I miss you already though it’s just been a day since you left. I am concerned if you have been doing well there; if you are stressed out. It’s been a while since we spend time together; just the two of us.I would like to go out and have some bubble tea with you. Just like old times. Yes. Just like when we first met and when we first realized that we can be best of friends.  I miss you. I miss being by your side; missing your gentleness.

When did I become so possessive of you? It’s eating me alive, my jealousy that is. I just want you back to my side. We are at ease with each other. Just the two of us. No one else.

I vowed not to betray our friendship. I promised I will support all your decisions but I can't help to feel sorry for myself. I feel like losing you and it's tearing me apart. 

***

Kai turns on the shower. He washes his face rather vigorously.  He feels anxious. His world is spinning upside down.  After he finished, he checks on Luhan who is arranging his luggage.

“Are you ready? We are leaving in about…30 minutes,” he asks Kai.

Kai can feel the tension between them as Luhan turns his back away from him. 

His feet move unconsciously, walking towards Luhan. The older male sees this and he shifts immediately.

“You have to finish packing your things,” he tells Kai. "But you need to get dressed first." His voice is firm but as soon as he sees the boy’s face darkened, he felt guilty. 

Instead of doing what he's told to do, Kai went and hugs him from the back. Luhan felt shivers all over his body. "You, Kai--you need to dress up now..we.. we have to...," he struggles to finish his sentence. "Damn! This embarrassing. When did I become so conscious about him?" he thought. 

“Listen, Lu. I know what I said last night. I was being serious so please don’t think it was a shallow, spur of the moment, emotion. Please don’t deny me.”

Luhan is just standing still as Kai continues to plea.  He gasps for air. 

“Then, what do you want me to do, Jongin?” He replies, maintaining a firm voice. “Do you want me to accept you? To love you? Let’s say I do that. What’s next? Be in a relationship. Act like lovers. Date. Make love. Work as an idol. Pretend we are giving a fanservice when actually we just want to flirt with each other.”

Kai falls silent.

“You don’t know what you want, Jongin. Don’t mess with my mind I beg you.”

When Luhan thought that Kai would finally let him go, the other embraced him even more to his surprise.

“All that you have said, that’s what I want. I know. All of it. I want all of it to happen.” Kai turns him around.  As he caressed Luhan, he utters with a sincere look on his face, “I love you." 

“Kai----“

He sealed Luhan’s mouth with a kiss. He can feel Kai's hands brush through his chest. Kai looks at the blushing male, demoralized, who

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter