I belong to You

Love Touch
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I belong to You...        

They arrived at KMA on time and EXO was the fifth group to perform. After the short press conference at the red carpet cer., they went directly to their table. The seating arrangement was based on the sub-groups, so technically, EXO-M should be seated next to each other. However, Kai already found his way next to Luhan. The members  looked at each other with their amused face. Baekhyun can't help but laugh loudly while observing the persistent dancing machine.

"You should follow the seating arrangement, Jongin. Manager-hyung will surely come up to us and question later," Luhan whispered to him. Instead of answering, Kai just pinched Luhan's thighs. "It's okay. He's to0 busy preparing backstage," he arched his eyebrows, teasing the deer who blushed as he bowed down his head. The crowd was cheering for EXO the whole time. They chanted their favorite ships; and not long, there goes HUNHAN. Upon hearing them, Luhan glanced at Sehun who was also staring back at him. He forced himself to give a  smile to the youngest one and immediately turned away while the maknae remained focus on him. 

Kai, who was feeling more cheerful despite the chants, continued chatting with Luhan. He acted naturally and so did the deer; taking secret touches and glances from time to time. The wait was long and so some of the members started playing with each other. Baekhyun, who sat next to Tao, kicked the latter's foot; the usual thing Baek does when he's with Chanyeol. Unfortunately for Baekhyun, Tao was not in the mood. He just kicked him even harder. 

"Yah! Tao! That was painful," he almost yelled at him. 

"You started it," Tao replied arrogantly.

"Uh. This kid is too uptight," Baekhyun murmured as he turned to the other side to find someone pleasant to talk to.

He stopped and looked back in front after seeing Kai and Luhan enjoying their moments. Ahhh... grumpy Tao on the right, Kailu on the left. Great! I wish I was seated next to Chanyeol. Or Chen.

When they were about to perform, the members flocked backstage to have some retouches. They were excited and nervous at the same time. Suho was pacing back and forth while stretching his arms. Chanyeol and Baekhyun, feeling hyped, did some jumping jacks. Sehun, Xiumin and Tao were just lazily sitting on the available couch while Kai and Lay did their usual routine before a performance. 

"Where's Luhan?" the manager came up to them and asked. 

They turned around to survey the area. No traces of Luhan. Worried, Kai immediately pulled out his phone to call the latter. "He was talking to a staff a while ago," the dancing machine answered back. 

"We are about to start in 15 minutes," the manager panicked.

After a few minutes of searching, Luhan appeared; a familiar person put his arm around the deer as they approached the members.

"Taemin!" Their manager called out. 

"I'm sorry I snatched Luhan-sshi a while ago," Taemin beamed. "We were just talking about something." He turned to his best friend, Kai, who was sporting a death stare. He let go of Luhan at once. "Good luck with your performance!" he said as he patted Suho. He then turned to Kai once again and pointed, "I'll watch." He then left with a mischievous smile on his face.

"Lu," Kai approached Luhan who was fixing his attire. "What was that?"

Luhan grinned at him, "He was being playful. He asked me if I am interested to meet Eira from GEMS (OC; SM girl-group member)."

Kai leaned towards him with a frown on his face, "Whaa-What?!"

"Taemin-sshi told me that Eira likes to know me, so.. that was it." Luhan dropped it like nothing while in fact, Kai was already plotting something against Taemin. That guy... He really knows how to ruin my day.

Luhan added, "He also said that another GEMS member would like to date you. He asked me to tell you if we can have a double date together at the afterparty later."

"Are you kidding me?!" Kai blurted out.

Some staff turned to them, confused on what's happening.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter