While the World Let Go

Love Touch
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

                            While the World Let Go (Luhan to Kai)  

As Eira held Luhan's hand, the latter froze in an instant, but soon moved his feet before everyone can notice his awkward actions. Kai, who was seated at the front row, rose immediately upon seeing them. He turned grim-faced as he watched them on the runway; Eira's seductive smile and Luhan's repressed tension. The woman's face expressed a victorious feel as she walked confidently, hand in hand with Luhan. Two seats away from Kai, there was Sehun who observed the dancing machine's discomfort as he glanced back on stage. He, too, frowned straightaway. 

"Jongin," Chanyeol murmured as he pulled him back. "Sit down. People are getting confused." 

Suho scowled at him and mouthed, "Sit down!" 

With no choice, he sat down and controlled his emotions. On what he's feeling, Kai himself don't understand. Seeing the dancing machine's reaction, Luhan started moving rigidly. He turned to Eira who was smiling at him the whole time, ignoring the obvious dull look on Luhan's face.

When they went backstage, the members of GEMS gathered together and gave each other a hug after a successful show. The EXO-M members on the other hand, aware of what happened between Eira and Luhan, looked at each other as they quickly went to their dressing room. The girls noticed them and Eira quickly approached Luhan. "That was great, isn't it? You guys sang impressively," she said while giving off an innocent vibe after what she did. He was able to smile as he gathered his things in a hurry. "Thanks. You're amazing, too." She was pleased to here those words. "Really? Thanks!"

"Lu." 

Luhan looked around and saw Kai walking towards him. Lu? He called me "Lu" in public. He was feeling anxious seeing the young man's serious expression. As he approached nearer, Kai smiled at him to Luhan's surprise. "You were awesome!" The dancing machine hugged him firmly as Eira remained standing next to Luhan. She was smiling but her eyes were showing a different kind of emotion as she looked away. The other GEMS members called her to come with them. She nodded as he turned back to Luhan. "I'll see you around," she waved goodbye and went off.

Kai turned serious again as he followed her movements until Eira blended in with the crowd. He then glanced at Luhan who was already looking up to him, waiting for him to say something. 

"Let's go," Kai initiated as he let Luhan follow him. When they reached the dressing room, the EXO-M members were seated together and  were talking about what happened. 

"Hyung," Chen started as he stared at Luhan. "What was that?"

Luhan shook his head, "She grabbed my hand."

"Yeah we saw that," Kris replied. "But why?"

Xiumin watched Kai's distressed face while leaning on the wall. 

"I don't know," the deer answered faintly.

"Did you hear some fans? They were chanting EiLu," Tao added. "They're sharp!"

"I don't know if this is true but she's half-Chinese," Lay uttered as he drank his water. 

Kris glared at him, "So what? It doesn't matter. What she did, it was something inappropriate and tactless."

Chen agreed, "Yeah. Dating rumors. It might flare up. People will surely get curious since you were the only ones who held hands."

Luhan just bowed down. He glanced at Kai who was also looking at him; his eyes were full of concern and sadness that it pierced Luhan's heart. They fell silent for a moment until the rest of the EXO-K members went to see them. They shared the same sentiments about what happened. Tao then noticed that Sehun wasn't around. 

The maknae was actually asked by some fans to take a picture with them. He obliged and after sometime, he found himself walking through the hallway, searching for EXO-M's dressing room when he met the members of GEMS on his way. He fixed his gaze on Eira, the second eldest from the group, who was giggling with the other members. They smiled at him. He raised his eyebrows as an acknowledgement. When he already passed them, he thought of what happened and immediately looked back and approached the girls. "Uhm--- this will sound rude and impolite but I still want to say it regardless," he looked at Eira intently, "What you did on the runway, it was not a wise move. You should have thought of Luhan-hyung before doing that." He paused while the members were standing still, surprised at his words. "We may be under the same management but we have a different protocol. I feel bad for Luhan-hyung. He might get caught on fire." And just like that, Sehun went off, leaving the girls stunned. Eira scowled, with a serious tone, she asked, "What was that? Don't tell me they're real." 

Sola stopped her, "Eira."

"We know you're into Luhan but I have to agree with Sehun. Now that he mentioned it, it wasn't the best thing to do," Viya added.

"He is mad," Tomi uttered softly. 

Eira snorted, "He acts like he owns Luhan. We are behind camera so he should at least detach himself from his HUNHAN acting."

"Not just Sehun," Sola finally said. "Kai-sshi. He was glaring at you the whole time."

Viya glanced at Sola and looked away quickly as her eyes scanned the area.

Eira arched his brows, "They're so uptight and overprotective. Luhan is a man like them. It's fine if he dates once in a while."

"That's not true, Eira. You know it's against the contract," Viya reminded her.

"Well fine," She lost her temper.  "I was just having a good time with the person I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter