Beauty and Madness

Love Touch
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

As soon as Luhan opened the door, he saw Sehun standing in front of him. He took a step backward in surprise. Kai popped from his back and saw the maknae, staring at them outside the room.

"What are you doing here?" Kai asked, his voice is expressing bitterness and a hint of arrogance.

The maknae arched his eyebrow and looked away. But he then turned to Luhan and said, "Medicine, hyung."

Luhan suddely remembered about Sehun's fever. He felt guilty again for forgetting about the medicine he had to give. Without saying a word, the deer went back inside his room and searched for the medicine inside his drawer. Both Kai and Sehun were staring at him as he panicked a little.

"Here you go, Sehunnah. You--you have to uhm take that now and get some rest," Luhan offered him the medication; his voice is cracking out of anxiety.

Sehun got it and said his thanks. He immediately turned his back and went off. This (again) left Kai and Luhan speechless.

"This makes me uncomfortable," Kai expressed as they walk through the hallway. "What the hell is Sehun thinking for god's sake!?"

Luhan just shook his head and replied in a dreading tone. "It makes me uncomfortable, too. When you expect him to be mad, he turns out to be the opposite." He sighed.

As they were about to leave the dorm for their "little date", they heard a bang inside one of the rooms. Gauging where the sound came from, Kai set his eyes on Sehun's room. Luhan rushed to the maknae's room and opened the door quickly. "Sehunnah!"

The deer found Sehun lying on his bed, rubbing the knuckles of his right hand. The redness was evident. From afar, Luhan can see how the bruises covered the pale hand's of Sehun. "What happened to you?"

"What the hell was that?!" Kai followed up. 

Sehun lifted his head to took a glimpse of the two. He then smiled and spoke, "Oh... that...was just a spur of the moment emotion. I feel like killing someone so I let my anger out using my hands before my heart burst in animosity."

Kai who immediately understood the maknae's sarcasm, just smirked at him. Sehun did the same.

Luhan was eyeing the hurt knuckles. He moved in unconsciously and went to grab Sehun's hand. "Don't do that."

The maknae, gazed at Luhan, as the deer tried to ease the pain by it. No eye contact from Luhan but Sehun can feel his weariness. He grinned. 

Infuriated, Kai moved forward to reach for Luhan who immediately signaled him to stop. The dancing machine was bewildered. Luhan looked back at him and asked him if he can find the emergency kit. Kai didn't move an inch as he observed Luhan's serious face.

"Kai. Please. The emergency kit," he demanded.

Confused, Kai frowned as he went off to find the DAMN thing. Luhan was left with Sehun who still had a smile on his face. He held Luhan's hand and leaned closer to him.

Luhan glared back at him as he gripped Sehun's shirt to his face. "If you want to express that anger, punch me. Don't go hurting yourself, SEHUN." The deer's sparkly eyes turned into a void. "Stop hurting yourself when you're already sick."

That conscience is eating you up, Luhannie. You're so easy to read. Too transparent. That's the perk of being with me for so long; you know that rage won't affect me. You can condemn me all you want but I am not looking away. I'll stay. With you. Whether you like it or not. After all, I belonged there by your side... and I still do. I intend to take my place back. -S

Sehun brushed his thumb across Luhan's cheek. The other quickly turned away, expressing rebuttal. 

"You usually take good care of me when I'm sick. Do you remember, hyung?" Sehun asked as he gazed at Luhan's eyes; from his messy brown locks, down to his angelic features. 

Luhan stood up, exposing a big distance between them. When Kai finally returned with the emergency kit, the other members followed to check on the maknae.

"I didn't hear that. I just saw Chen rushing on the hallway. Why, what happened?" Lay inquired as they entered Sehun's room. 

"What was that, Sehunnie?" Chen asked. Suho, Tao and Chanyeol came, too, curious. 

Instead of answering, Sehun just grabbed the kit. When he saw the maknae's swollen hand, Suho took it back from him and said, "Let me do it. Your knuckles look sore. What the hell happened here?"

Silence.

While treating the maknae, Kai moved next to Luhan and whispered, "Shall we go now?"

Luhan didn't respond immediately. He just looked at Kai, thinking. 

Observing the confused deer, Kai already anticipated a NO from him. 

"Can we go next time, Jongin?" Luhan replied quietly. "I don't think--it's a good idea..."

He's right. Kn

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter