Hugs and Kisses

Love Touch
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

   

 

SM- EXO dance studio

Chanyeol was feeling extra happy this morning after they received a great feedback on their album. He was humming enthusiastically while pacing back and forth in the studio, waiting for Suho, Xiumin and Kris to return for their rehearsal. 

"XOXO, XOXO, XOXO," Chanyeol started singing and danced that goes along with his happy mood. He was swaying his body and waving his arms.  "Come on. Sing with me guys!"

The rest of EXO was on the floor, busy checking their phones. Seeing this, Chanyeol sang louder.

"Hyung, it's so early...." Kai called out to him. He was sitting on the floor with Luhan and was fighting the drowsiness he's feeling. He rested his head on the deer's shoulder who was reading the reviews of their songs from their current album.

"Aren't you guys happy that we are topping the music charts again?" Chanyeol asked as he continued his silly dancing.

Luhan smiled at him, "Of course, we're happy. It actually calls for a celebration. If only we're not busy with practices...."

"Celebration!" Baekhyun clapped his hands. He stood up from the couch as joined Chanyeol with his dancing. "Yes! I like celebrations."

"Haven't you heard Luhan-hyung? We are busy," D.O ruined their mood....well, not quite. BaekYeol paused momentarily but then continued singing. Baekhyun sang his part and then followed by Chanyeol's awesome rap. Not long, Chen approached and danced with them. 

Tao was just laughing at them in the corner. He was sitting next to Sehun who shook his head after seeing his hyungs. 

Luhan was amused at their goofiness. Kai glanced at him and wrapped his arm around the deer's waist. He then whispered, "Do you want to join them?" He smirked and . "Don't be shy, Lu. You can dance with them."

Luhan turned to Kai and just stared at him with his eyebrow arched and a mischievous grin on his lips. 

The dancing machine chuckled, unaware that his three silly hyungs were coming to get him.

"Yeah yeah yeah! Let's see the dancing machine do it," Chanyeol grabbed him and pushed him in the middle of the room while they were laughing. 

Finding the chance to tease Kai back, Luhan called for Baekhyun and whispered to him. The latter smiled and started cheering, "Jongin! Jongin! Jongin!" Chen and Chanyeol cheered, too.

Tao was still laughing at the sight while the maknae just observed the scene. 

Kai can't helped but smirk and shook his head. He turned to Luhan and uttered in a threatening manner, "I'll get back to you later."

BaekYeolChen then joined him in the middle and started clapping like idiots. The dancing machine, instead of rocking his usual dance movements, entertained them with a girly dance.

"Ahhhhh..... good," Kris suddenly uttered as he entered the room with Suho and Xiumin who also looked disgusted upon seeing their dongsaengs acting like fools.

After doing it, Kai then ran back to Luhan's side and hid his face. 

"You three," Suho scowled at them. Igno

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter