Growl (Kailu vs Hunhan)

Love Touch
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

After long hours of practice, the EXO members finally returned to the bus and waited for the manager to say some reminders about their itinerary tomorrow.  While waiting, other members went to buy some snacks. Kai glances to where Luhan is situated.[Thunder*EXO-M playing in th bus] He is tired but suddenly becomes energized when he finds the older member in slumber. They are both left at the very far end of the bus since Sehun, Xiumin and Lay decided to buy bubble tea. The rest are waiting for their pancakes at a near stall.  It’s a rare chance for Kai to be with Luhan. Alone. In the dark. Without Suho’s spying eyes. Without Sehun’s protection. He cannot help but smile, giving off an indecent vibe. Luhan is sleeping like an angel and he is eyeing him like a starving animal.

He must be really exhausted. He worked hard today.

Inspecting around the bus, he decides to lean closer to the sleeping angel.

A beautiful creature indeed. Flawless skin.  Plump lips. Kai can’t help but admire the beauty in front of him.

eng trans:[Thunder] "Oh Oh Oh Oh   I only now understood

Oh Oh Oh Oh   it’s because of you that my heart hurts now..."

He leans closer until there is a thin distance between them.  He kisses Luhan on the forehead. He wants more but he stops immediately. 

"Thunder Thunder Thunder..."

He hurriedly heads out of the bus before Suho catches them together. He feels the cold air brushing through his blushing face.

Smooth. Just smooth.

He tucks his hands inside his pockets as he walks towards the convenience store.  

I kissed him on the forehead. On the forehead?  

A sudden realization.

He scowls.

What is this? Out of respect? Like a guy being gentle to his girlfriend?

He laughs.

My conscience.

Out of nowhere, Luhan comes rushing to the convenience store. He bumps into Kai who is about to go inside.

“Kai-sshi, have you seen Sehunnah?” He asks.

Sehun again. What about him!? Wait, did he notice me kissing him?

“He’s inside,” Kai manages to reply nervously while pointing a finger to where Sehun is. He is busy drinking bubble tea.

I don’t think so.

“That brat. He did not wake me up.” Luhan marches inside the convenience store. Sehun notices Kai and Luhan as they approach. He looks at Kai with his expressionless eyes.  He then looks at Luhan with a loving expression.

“You mad I didn’t wake you up, aren’t you?”

Luhan replies, “Well yes. I told you to wake me up instead of dragging me into the bus if I’m correct.”

“Yes, Hyung. But you look drained. Lay is the one who carried you to the bus,” Sehun answers him as he hands the bubble tea.

Luhan smiles and says thanks. “Good. This will work. Next time, Sehunnah, you understand?”

“Got it, Hyung,” Sehun smiles innocently.

“By the way, thanks Yixing!” Luhan adds. Lay gives him an endearing nod.

Kai just turns his back and walks silently to the opposite direction.

Luhan approaches his confidant, Xiumin, this time.

“Lu, you finally woke up.” Xiumin rubs Luhan's back, consoling him. 

Luhan smiles at Xiumin adorably.

“I was so tired back there but I’m fine now. You want something? I’ll treat you.”

Xiumin beams as he points at the cold coffee in the counter.

“Alright! Cold coffee for this cute Baozi, coming!” 

Kai narrows his eyes as he spies the two.

A treat for Xiumin-hyung only? Pffft. 

I am getting frustrated over little things. Pathetic, Kai.

 

Finally, all the members went back to the bus and listen as the manager announces their activities for tomorrow.

“Understood, EXO?”

They answered “YES” in unison. Now, they are on their way back to their haven.

Sehun’s POV

He bugs me. How can I let my guard down? I forgot Kai was still on the bus. I shouldn’t have bought bubble tea.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter