YOU

Love Touch
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A phone call interrupted the moment. As Luhan answered, Sehun stood up right away and moved to the other side of the room.

“Hello?”

“Lu! Where are you? Are you okay? I was trying to call you,” Kai was almost yelling at the phone in so much weariness. “Tell me where you are. I'll go there."

Luhan turned to Sehun who sat right back on the bed, looking away.

“I'm here at Sehun’s house.”

Kai fell silent for a moment. Luhan was waiting anxiously for him to respond. “I’ll go back to the dorm now,” he uttered, hiding the frustration in his voice.

“I’ll fetch you there. I know where his house is. I'm already nearby,” Kai replied. “Are you okay? Did he hurt you? Tell me.”

“Don’t worry," Luhan assured him. "Just – just get me here, please.” 

As Luhan dropped the call, he turned to Sehun; his eyes that were crying for the past few days were becoming a picture of maturity as he looked back at the desperate maknae.

I can’t leave him hanging. Like what Jongin said, I already chose him so I need to stand by his side. Sehun needs to know. Though it pains me to see him like this, I have to tell him. 

After sometime, Luhan finally managed to speak, “You were asking me a while ago if I am in love with him. My answer is YES, I am in love with Jongin. You also asked me if I trust him and I have the same answer. I don’t intend to hurt you Sehunnah, but you deserve to know the truth at the very least. I'm sorry--” he paused and gasped for air. “This is not about who fell in love first. More than being the first, this is about what I feel, too. It seems that this matter is becoming more about your feelings. I value you. You are an important part of my life that’s why I am telling you this. I don’t want to hurt you even more by making you wait. Everything has changed, whether we like it or not. And now, all I want is to have a peace of mind by seeing you in a good state. Please. Don't make the other members worry even more. Please don't do anything reckless again.”

When Sehun didn't look up and answered, Luhan immediately went out of the room and waited at the doorway. 

Seeing Kai coming out from the cab, Luhan can't help but ran towards him and fall into his arms. He didn't even mind the cab driver who was looking at them with judging eyes. Kai embraced him tighter as he kissed the deer in the forehead. The tension was finally relieved when he saw Luhan, sitting on the side of the road, waiting for him. 

"Are you alright?" the young man asked as he caressed Luhan's face. Checking him carefully, Kai noticed the redness in his eyes. "You cried."

Instead of explaining, Luhan just hid his face on the latter's chest as he murmured, "Thank goodness, you're finally here." The older one scrunched into a little ball, seeking comfort in Kai's arms. 

Luhan stayed in that position momentarily before he faced Kai who immediately kissed him, "I was so worried," the dancing machine murmured as he allowed himself to get into the haziness of the moment. 

"......."

"Let's head back to the dorm now," Kai finally initiated. "It's about to pour. We shouldn't get caught in the rain."

As they walk hand in hand, Luhan fought the urge to look back. At the back of his mind, he was sure that Sehun has been watching them from the window as they leave.

The maknae whose mind has been battling against his unfulfilled feelings, lie on the bed, as he wiped away his tears.

If you put it like that, hyung, then I guess it's really over, ... isn't it...?

***

At the dorm, the members were preparing their things for a rehearsal when Luhan and Kai arrived. 

"Hyung!" Baekhyun called out as he rushed to meet the two. "What happened? You were running after Sehunnie when we lost sight of the both of you."

Kai let Luhan converse with him as he heads back to his room, "I'll prepare your things, Lu. Just relax there." Luhan smiled as he finds his way in the living room. Baekhyun was assisting him like a princess. "I'm fine, Baek. Thanks." He leaned on couch and let out a sigh before he could explain what happened. 

"So he's home?" Suho asked again. 

Luhan nodded as he continued, "I already told him about...us," he paused. "I just hope he won't do anything thoughtless." 

Kris sat beside him and said, "Do you think he'll come back? We still have preparations to do. This isn't something we can postpone because he's feeling down."

Luhan sighed resignedly as Kris clearly expressed disappointment on what's happening with them.

***

SM~ [practice for KMA]

Unexpectedly, Sehun was lounging on the couch when the members arrived. Too much happenings but he looks fine and normal; his eyes say otherwise though. Luhan who usually avoids him just went inside the studio and quickly changed into his comfortable attire. Kai, too, just stretched on the side while the members gauge the atmosphere. The maknae, after sometime of

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter