Ever Enough

Love Touch
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

                                                                                   

(Ever Enough by A Rocket to the Moon)

5 Am~

Kai's phone started to alarm. He immediately reached it from the bed-side table as he yawned. "Uh.. stop. I'm still sleepy." He turned it off and put it beside him as he embraced Luhan who was sleeping soundly in his arms. Despite the drowsiness, he stared at the angel beside him for a moment. He cleared Luhan's hair and tucked it away as he gently his cheeks. This feels surreal. I have been with him for quite sometime now, yet I can't help but think twice everytime I touch him. I can't believe he's really with me. Whenever I feel his warmth, I feel relieved. I feel contented. This isn't a dream. He smiled as he lifted Luhan's face near him. He gave him a peck on the lips as he pulled up the blanket to cover them. 

No I’m never gonna leave you, darling
No I’m never gonna go regardless
Everything inside of me is living in your heartbeat
Even when all the lights are fading
Even then if your hope was shaking
I’m here holding on

When Luhan woke up at around 7 in the morning, he was alone on the bed. He rubbed his eyes as he stood up. Kai was nowhere to be found. He walked towards his luggage and pulled out a small box while he sat down on the floor. As he opened the cover, he smiled. Promise rings. He bought them when he was in China but until now, he wasn't able to give one to Kai. He fell into deep thoughts. He wasn't sure how to give it to the dancing machine. Despite all that has happened to them and how their relationship blossoms, he somehow feels shy to let the other see it. Hmhmhm... what to do, what to do? Think, Luhan. Think... He continued thinking deeply while Kai crawled behind him. 

"What is it, Lu?" Kai whispered with a husky voice. He pulled Luhan closer to him while the latter jerked in shock. 

"Rings...," the young man held the box and scrutinized it. "Promise rings. For us, I believe."

Luhan sighed as he calmed himself after the shock. He nodded, "Yes." He pursed his lips, trying to think of the right words to say. "I bought it in China."

Kai giggled; he was blushing as he shut his eyes in amusement. "Lu..." He hugged him tightly. "Why do you do this?"

Luhan turned to him and spoke faintly, "Do what? Not good? I wasn't really forcing you to wear it--I just thought..."

"Why would I not wear it? I am just so happy. I would wear it now," he took the ring from the box. "Here. Wear yours, too." He slipped the ring on Luhan's index finger. "Looks good on you. You mind putting the other one on me?" Luhan nodded shyly as he controlled himself from laughing. "Really. What the heck are we doing early in the morning?" He finally gave in and laughed as he put the ring on Jongin's finger. 

Without letting go of the hug, the young man stared at the ring while Luhan observed him. His pleasant expression suddenly turned serious as tears formed in his eyes. He looked at Luhan intently before he buried his face on the latter's shoulder. Luhan reached for his face and gently caressed it, "Why? What's the matter?"

Kai sighed deeply, "You," he paused as he lifted his head to kiss Luhan's cheek. "Everything you do ... it just takes my breath away...." He rest his head back on Luhan's shoulder as he continued, "I won't let go, Lu. I don't think I'll ever let go of you no matter what happens." 

Surprised by Kai's genuine words, Luhan curled inwards as the dancing machine wrapped his arms tightly around him.  "I won't let go either. I won't. I can't." 

Kai smirked, "Even your words, they have their own way of reaching me, making my heart tremble in the process." Tears were starting to fall from his eyes. He looked at Luhan who listens to him carefully. The latter asked, "Are you crying, Jongin?" He tried to moved his body to face Kai but the young man won't let go of the embrace. "I am," he answered honestly and added, "I can't help it."

Luhan gulped as he held his tears back. "Don't. Please. Stop crying, Jongin..."

"I can't..." he was sobbing. "I'm not crying because I'm sad. It's just--- I don't want this moment to end."

Luhan managed to chuckle despite the fact that he's about to give in and cry as well, "Shall we borrow Tao's power?"

"If only..," Kai answered him back.

"But if we stop th time, we can't make fond memories," Luhan encouraged him. "We still have a lot to do and experience together. There are a lot of places to visit, people to meet, songs to sing..."

Kai smiled, "Very convincing....

......You're right, Lu. We still have a lot to experience." He kissed him on the shoulder as he let the other escape from his arms and inivted him to stand up.

"Thank you for the ring. I love it."

Breakfast with the manager~ 8 AM

The manager passed to the members the pasta platter. Baekhyun reached out for it. "Me first." He laughed as he filled his plate with the food. Tao snorted as he observed the big eater humming happily. They were eating their breakfast at the hotel's dining area exclusive for EXO. 

"Luhan," the manager called as he moved his chair closer to him. "Read this." He passed his phone to Luhan. 

SNS:       No more HUNHAN?!

          Luhan and Sehun friendship over! They're not talking to each other at KMA!

          SM promoting other ships.

           Whatever happened to the bestfriends? I miss HUNHAN. Bring back HUNHAN moments.

Luhan glanced away upon reading the messages. Kai, who was sitting next to him, observed as Luhan's happy disposition turned into a grave expression. The manager also passed the phone to Sehun who immediately got the idea as soon as he saw Luhan's face. He read it and cleared his throat. The other members looked at each other. Xiumin, concerned for Luhan, st

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter