Beautiful Times

Love Touch
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

"Jongin...."

Luhan clung on Kai's shoulder who was sleeping next to him. He the latter's hair and woke him up with a greeting, "Happy birthday, love." Kai slightly opened his eyes and gathered his thoughts for a second before he smiled at Luhan and hugged him back. "Thank you, Lu," he whispered quietly.

It was Saturday morning; Kim Jongin's special day and they welcomed the chilly day with a warm kiss. Luhan leaned closer to Kai and squeezed the latter's cheeks. Meanwhile, the young man held the deer's hand and kissed it like a true gentleman. His action made Luhan chuckled. Seeing his beautiful smile and eyes which were shining brighty while revealing contentment, Kai went to kiss Luhan one more time before they decided to get out of bed. Almost all of the EXO members already went home last night. The only ones left were Kai, Luhan, Kris and Lay. The [other] two Chinese members were packing their baggages for their short visit to China. The lovers, on the other hand, were also preparing their clothes for their mini-getaway to Kai's hometown. They will spend the weekend at a villa resort.

When Kai opened the door in Luhan's room, Lay was standing at the other side, waiting. Seeing the birthday boy, he quickly gave him a hug, "Happy Birthday, Jongin-sshi!" The thoughtful unicorn handed a present to the dancing machine . "Here. From me, Kris and Tao."

Kai was very pleased to hear his hyung's greeting and to receive a gift. "Thank you, hyung!" He called out for Kris on the living room and thanked him in Chinese. "Kris-hyung, thanks!" 

"Uh! You're welcome!" Kris replied who was joined by Lay as he continued arranging their stuff.

Luhan watched as Kai opened his present. It was a silver-plated watch. The dancing machine beamed and wore it promptly. "What do you think, Lu?"

"It looks good on you," Luhan answered. He positioned the watch properly. "There." The deer can clearly see how Kai's eyes were expressing joy and delight.

The young man turned to him and initiated, "Are you ready to go?"

Luhan nodded, "Yes." He wore his backpack and carried an extra handbag. Kai did the same and soon enough, they were at the door waving goodbye to Kris and Lay who also left the dorm not long after the two did.

Kai and Luhan spent almost three hours travelling by the bus to reach their destination. They arrived at a luxurious villa at noon. Before they checked in, they decided to eat lunch at the guests lobby. When they finished the great meal offered, they went to their room. It was 1 in the afternoon and Kai suddenly felt all drained. He was having a food coma.

"Ahhhh..." he scampered through the room to reach the king-sized bed. "I'm full!" He flopped right onto the bed and cuddled with the pillow while Luhan was busy looking outside. The deer was amazed by the breathtaking view in the balcony. "This is wonderful!!!!" He looked back at Kai. "Hey Jongin. Come and see."

Kai just groaned, "Hm...I already saw that, Lu. Don't forget, I live here. I have experienced the beauty of this place for like, all my life." He giggled while observing Luhan in the state of admiration.

Luhan chuckled along with him, "Oh.. right. You're so lucky to live here."

Admiring Luhan's gleeful expression, Kai can't help but sigh. He was falling into deep thoughts. 

Kai's POV

I love moments like this. Spending time away from the crowd of people, no work, relaxing, food, home .....Luhan. I can't ask for more. I can't believe that I'm already 22 (P.S only in this fanfic). Time flies so fast. The last time I remember, I was working hard and practicing every day to become a dancer. Then EXO happened. I met a lot of people and friends in the persons of the other members. We prepared ourselves before we debut. When it finally happened, we performed almost every day. Nonstop practice. The work became three times harder. We travelled around the world and had concerts. It was difficult but fruitful years with EXO. Then, who would have thought I will fell in love along the way? It was surprising. But it's even more shocking that he, too, fell in love with me. I could die in so much happiness, he has no idea. I adore Luhan right from the very start and I'm very glad that we made it to this. Our relationship is thriving, alike to how my love for him continues to bloom. With Luhan beside me, I am contented. This is the best birthday so far. And with more birthdays to come, I hope

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter