Together

Love Touch
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

                                                                                                                                                                                  

EXO started their international concert in LA for a 3-night live show.  They stayed there for five days.Then, they went to Japan as the start of their Asian concert league. They stayed in Tokyo for three days then flew to China. Thailand was their next stop. They stayed there for two days and met with their fans before they travelled to Taiwan. The last concert will be held back in Seoul. 

L A~

*Before the concert

EXO arrived at their hotel at around 5 pm. They had an early dinner in the plane so instead of eating, they reviewed their itenirary for the concert tomorrow evening. Chanyeol and Baekhyun were planning to sneak out and go shopping. Tao agreed to go with them until their manager found out. They were stuck in their hotel rooms, thinking of what can ease their boredom that night. They were tired from the trip but knowing the BaekYeol duo, they would do crazy things to enjoy themselves.

"I heard there's a pool on the rooftop of this hotel. It's 10 and the manager went to the arena where the concert will be held," Chanyeol uttered in excitement. "We need to take this chance!"

Baekhyun and Tao nodded immediately.

"What about you, hyung?" Baekhyun asked Luhan who then turned to ask Kai. The dancing machine agreed to go so they went. They didn't even bother asking Suho for they are sure the other won't let them.

When they reached the rooftop, the pool was empty to their surprise. 

"Ah! This is great! We have the pool  to ourselves," Tao exclaimed.  

They took their clothes off and dived into the water; looking all excited and carefree. The water was cold but it didn't stop them to fool around with each other. Chanyeol dared Tao for a swimming race and the latter agreed immediately. Baekhyun served as the judge while the lovebirds were just having their own little fun moment at the edge of the pool.

"Tao won!" Baekhyun declared. Kai and Luhan happily clapped their hands and cheered for Tao. Chanyeol looked all frustrated as he went out of the water. "I shouldn't asked Tao. It should be Baekhyun. I am pretty sure I could have won."

"Heck no," Baekhyun responded. He then turned to the lovebirds and exposed a suggestive smile. "Why don't you race, hyung?"

Luhan, being a competitive person, agreed. Kai was a bit hesitant but a bright idea popped on his mind.

"If I win, Lu...." he started. He didn't mind finishing sentence. He just winked at Luhan, knowing that the other would understand his message. 

"You won't win, Jongin," Luhan answered back confidently. And he was right! Kai looked down in misery while Luhan rejoiced in his victory. The two then decided to sit on the side whil watching the three enjoy more. 

"Ahhh it being a loser," Kai honestly uttered. "I was looking forward for my reward tonight. Tsk." He held his chest with a painful expression.

Luhan smirked. "Aren't you asking me what I want as a prize?" Kai looked at him, waiting for the revelation. The deer remained silent; his restrained smile was a hint and Kai slowly grinned. 

*During the concert (3 nights)

The concert started on time and as usual, EXO gave it their best in every performance. Each night, they tried to ease their tiredness by having fun on stage and just be themselves. 

During the last night, the crowd kept on chanting KaiLu for obvious reasons. The two just let their fans cheer on them while they enjoy each other's company. The last song for that night was Peter Pan. Luhan walked across the stage to join the EXO-M members when Kai passed by him and swiftly grabbed his hand, making the deer follow him as they went to the other side of the stage. 

The members were jumping all around while the two just sang together; holding each other tightly. Luhan was all smiles that night. The dancing machine would glance at him once in a while to see his radiant face. If he could, he would just stare at him the entire time while the concert lights accentuates Luhan's dazzling eyes. The latter, on the other hand, would also take a glimpse of Kai who was looking all manly with his tucked in polo shirt. The night ended up with confetti and balloons hovering on the stage.

After the concert, they went back to their hotel, met a crowd of fans along the way and greeted them before they finally had a short but invigorating sleep.

 

Tokyo, Japan~

*Before the concert

After the LA concert, the EXO members then travelled back to Asia and went straightaway to Tokyo for a two-day concert. The journey was long and Luhan felt really sick when they arrived at their hotel. Suho helped him out by giving him some medicines. 

The exhausted deer slept the whole day and skipped the final preparation for their show. During that time, Kai was with the rest of the members, listening to the instructions from their manager at the stadium where they'll perform. He wasn't really listening and kept on looking at his watch. The manager noticed his agitation and weariness. He sighed and decided to let the guy off earlier, also to make sure that Luhan will be alright back at the hotel.

When Kai arrived, Luhan was helping himself with a bowl of soup. He was on the bed, covered entirelywith blanket and was eating leisurely. Kai sat next to him and let the other finish his food. 

"How are you feeling, Lu?" he asked.

"Much better now. Suho's medicines are really effective," Luhan answered uprightly. He drank his water before he lay back on the bed. 

Kai took off his shoes and snuggled with him.

"Jongin, you might catch a cold, too. You better stay away from me," Luhan warned him. Ignoring the deer's protest, Kai just stayed by his side.

"I don't mind. I just wanna stay here with you, Lu."

Luhan smiled a little before he closed his eyes.

*During the concert

Talk part: Kai was shamelessly dropping hints about his relationship with Luhan. The latter was so overwhelmed that he was just giggling every time he hears Kai's words of admiration. He returned the favor by speaking good things about the dancing machine when it was his time to talk. When they played a game, Luhan and Sehun were the ones chosen. The competitive Luhan did his best but failed. The maknae won and he teased the deer for his incompetency, while shaking his head. "Better luck next time, hyung." Luhan hit his back once before they shook hands.

After the second night of their live show, the members immediately flew to China for the continuation of their international concert.

Beijing, China~

*During the concert

The song XOXO played and the dance battle began with Kai taunting Luhan. The latter approached him with confidence. He wasn't prepared to what's next to happen. Kai wrapped his arms around his waist. They were closed face to face.  Luhan was surprised and quickly shoved him away before they fall into a kiss in public. The dancing machine just smirked at him before he turned away. 

After the dance number, they received gifts

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter