Beautiful Times (Day 2)

Love Touch
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*coughs*  Sunday Morning drama *coughs*

It was Sunday, 6 in the morning, and Kai woke up from his slumber. He was so used to getting up early that even during holidays, he will wake up at the earliest time possible. He rubbed his eyes and stretched his arms. He turned to the person next to him who was still sleeping quietly; he was wrapped under a blanket and his entrancing face was the only thing visible. Kai switched his body towards the direction where the person was, facing him closely. The room was a bit dim but it didn't prevent the young man to vividly see the beauty that he is. He reached out to his face and brushed his thumb across the small, pink lips before he murmured,

"Lu?"

Luhan didn't respond. When Kai saw this, he moved his body closer to him and started studying the latter's face. He gently touched Luhan's long and wavy eyelashes and admired it. His finger trailed to the bridge of his nose until it dropped on Luhan's lips. He can't help but nibble Luhan's chin for a second. The latter just moaned a little. Kai was smiling like a child, adoring his lover; every single thing about him. Sensing that Luhan was still enjoying his sleep, he decided to jump out of bed and gathered the discarded clothes around them. He put on his garments and opened the balcony door to let the fresh air in. In his surprise, the weather wasn't good. The sky was gloomy and it drizzled all of a sudden. He immediately closed it again, and watched the rain inside.

"Ahhh what a bummer," he murmured. "I was planning to take take him at the dandelion field."

He turned to Luhan who was twisting his body. He stretched his arms outwards while Kai just stared at him like an idiot on the side. 

"That's so y, Lu," he blurted out. His eyes widened when he realized what he said. Ahhh Jongin. Keep your thoughts to yourself. It's damn early.

Luhan heard him and he just smirked, "Jongin, good morning, that's what you need to say." He searched the bed for his clothes. "My clothes..."

Kai pointed at the table. 

Luhan covered his body with the blanket from head to toe and let the remaining cloth drop on the floor as he approached the table. 

Kai pursed his lips and smiled. "You're so adorable," he uttered as he walked towards him. "Can I get a hug?" He waited for Luhan to respond. The latter looked at him for a second and wrapped his arms around Kai's neck and leaned closer until they were chest to chest. 

Luhan then quickly gathered his clothes and put it on. It was raining and so instead of going in the shower, the two just cuddled in bed.

"Why does it have to rain now?" Kai murmured. "I was planning to take you to a special place."

Luhan questioned, "Hm? Where?"

"Dandelion field," Kai replied. "There's a small area near this resort. It would have a been a good way to end the weekend."

Luhan curled in Kai's arms and started playing with the latter's loose shirt. "Hopefully, the rain will stop and we can go."

Kai smiled and nodded. "Yes, I really hope so. After all you've done for me, that's the least I can do for you, Lu." He kissed the deer's forehead and embraced him tightly.

Based on the song by SayWeCanFly entitled Dandelion Necklace :')

Luck was on their side. The rain stopped before lunch and so the plan for the dandelion field visit was push through. It was an enclosed area but Kai was able to ask permission for them to enter. Luhan excitedly touched the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter