Kaleidoscope

Love Touch
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

                                           

Kai and Luhan arrived at the EXO dorm at 5 in the afternoon on Sunday. The door swung open and the two made their way through the living room to check their mates. 

SURPRISE!

They both jerked upon hearing the loud screams from the members who were holding balloons, cake and gifts. Kai's eyes got bigger when he saw their happy and genuine expressions. He was astounded and didn't move for a moment while Luhan just stared at his face on the side. The deer was amused, like always.

"Happy Birthday, Jongin-sshi," Suho greeted him. He was holding a chocolate-frosted cake as he approached Kai. "We made sure to give a lot today so you won't despise us."

Chen laughed, "He's so rigid." He turned to Kai and handed him a box. "Happy Birthday. This one's from me and and Baekhyun."

"And here's from your number 1 fan!" Chanyeol shoved Chen aside to give his present first. "Happy birthday!!!"

One by one, they gave their own little presents for the joyful birthday boy.

They got the festive spirits and were all excited, talking to each other at once while giggling. The management also sent food to Kai and the members shared them at the dining table. Everyone was having a good time, except for one whose absence wasn't really noticed until Luhan did.

Sehun.

The deer sighed. It was a wonderful and fun moment but to miss one member, made it incomplete. Kai noticed him and knew exactly what he was thinking. He held his hand as a way of assuring the other that everything will turn out fine. 

After their meal, the members lounge in the living room and waited for their manager for some announcement. Luhan went directly to his room to unpack. Kai followed him and they helped each other to unload their things from their memorable trip. 

"That was great," Kai uttered sincerely. "I am very glad to see my hyungs prepared for my special day."

Luhan smiled at him and replied, "They're really nice. You're so lucky to have them, Jongin."

Kai nodded. He moved closer to Luhan for a back hug. He whispered, "Most lucky to have you, too, Lu." Kai kissed him on the cheek before he proceeded, "You're feeling down, aren't you?"

Luhan was hesitant to answer. He was worried that Kai might take the wrong impression when he talks about Sehun being absent during the celebration. He just sighed heavily and turned to face the dancing machine who immediately kissed him on the forehead. He murmured, "Sehun, right?" He looked at Luhan and observed him. The deer looked at him wearily but managed to reply, "I think it's very selfish of me if I ask him to greet you and enjoy with you on your special day, knowing what happened in the past between us. It just makes me sad that we were not complete during the celebration. After all, he's a part of EXO... All the happenings...I just want everything to be alright.."

Kai hugged him tighter. "I know what you're trying to say, Lu. Even though a lot happened between your friendship and between the two of us, I can't help but to hope that he'll eventually accept us. However, we cannot force him to do so. It's not we to tell him what to feel and think."

"That's right," Luhan nodded. "Maybe someday....eventually..."

Kai turned Luhan around to face him. He gave the latter a warm smile that made Luhan's heart flatter in joy. 

"What?" Kai inquired when he saw Luhan trying to control his laughter.

The deer shook his head and answered, "It's just that, you are oozing with manliness; the way you were acting for the past few days."

"Oh. Manliness?" Kai pulled him closer by the waist and whispered, "It's good to put it like that. But I'm pretty sure you mean another thing, Luhan." 

Luhan just smirked as the dancing machine gave him a kiss. He returned the favor by wrapping his arms around Kai's neck and kissed him back more passionately than the dancing machine could ever think. He inhaled deeply as they made their way to the bed. When their bodies dropped, Kai lifted his lips slightly, words came with a breathy whisper, "You're so sweet, Lu...." Luhan can feel Kai's hands as they slipped inside his shirt to caress his back. Their yearning was overwhelming that they were already panting heavily just by saying words of love into each other's ears.

Kai's lips feathered lightly over Luhan's silky skin; from the latter's forehead to his neck.

"Jongin," Luhan murmured. "You didn't lock the door."

Kai's hands were cupping his chin and neck as he whispered back to Luhan, "Hmhm...give me sometime, please...I don't wanna break apart from you now... Lu..."

The deer gasped for air before he sat up abruptly, "I'll lock it."

Instead of waiting, the dancing machine put his arms across Luhan's chest and continued kissing him as the two made their way to the door. When Luhan finally locked it, Kai was alreay deep kissing him. 

 

Back in the living room, the manager arrived and saw the boys watching a movie. He immediately sat right next to Suho and handed him a document full of instructions for a new MV concept.

"That one is the story idea, hm.. yes, and the script..." he reviewed the papers one by one. "Where are the rest?"

"Sehun is still on his way back here while Luhan and Kai..." Suho stopped midway. "I'll call them. They're in their rooms."

The manager nodded. 

 

"hmmm Jongin..I--" Luhan was panting as Kai started to undress him. He was turning all red due to the smooching and the nibbling he received from Kai, until a knock on the door hindered the dancing maching to take Luhan's shirt off.

"Not again," he mumbled as he sat up. 

Luhan followed and went out of bed to reach the door, "Who is it?"

"It's me, hyung," Suho replied. Luhan opened the door and saw Suho standing still, anxious. "I'm sorry... Manager-hyung called for the both of you."

Kai stood up from the bed and walked towards the door. 

 

When Kai and Luhan reached the living room, the rest of the members were busy scanning the papers. The manager saw them and handed their own copies. "Please review these and tell me if you have suggestions or changes regarding the storyline and the script. I'll get back to you as soon as possible. For now, Kai and Lay,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter