Chapter 9: Everland 2

The Mediator (GOT7 MARK & BTS JIN Fanfic)

We are now at the souvenir shop shopping for some gifts. 

 
Jimin and Yerin both bought some accessories and they fixed them on their head.
 
"Unnie, how do we look?", Jimin pointed at herself and to Yerin. 
 
"Well, you guys look like Devils turned angels!", I joked.
 
"Mark hyung! Why are you buying such girly stuffs", I heard Jackson asked Mark.
 
Mark turned and met my eyes before he replied.
 
"Oh, Ah Yeon asked me to buy back some souvenirs for her from this trip."
 
"Ooooo, since when you and Ah Yeon noona got so close~~~", Bambam overhead their conversation and joined in fun. 
 
"Yeah, I thought Ah Yeon noona was always Yugyeom's", Youngjae added, making Yugyeom blush at one corner. 
 
Then, I realized that I was frowning at their conversation. 
 
No Wendy, you can't feel this way. 
 
You are just a special fan and you have no right to feel this way, I constantly reminded myself. 
 
Peace, peacemaker. 
 
Acting like a heroine, I then stood in front of Mark and shooed the rest. 
 
"Hey you guys, don't be mean to my oppa! Or else I'm going to", I paused and grabbed a toy sword that was next to me, 
 
"Or else I'm going to slaughter all of you!"
 
Jackson was the very first one who burst out laughing at my action. 
 
"OPPA? Well, look who's talking", he chuckled.
 
"Better worry for yourself first, 'cos I bought you something~", he waved an object in the air.
 
It was the pig which he had described me as!
 
"YAH!", I shouted and started chasing  after him outside the store. 
 
-
-
-
 
We were already off in our mascot suits and starting to gather people for our performance when I saw two people running towards me. 
 
"Ouch", I was knocked down by one of them and my buttocks landed hard onto the ground. 
 
The girl ended up lying on top of me and the guy was standing beside us, speaking to me with a concerned look. 
 
"Yo, are you alright?"
 
Isn't him Jackson Wang from GOT7? 
 
I then looked at the girl. 
 
She is clearly not an idol. I don't remember seeing her before. I'm sure of that. But what were they doing here? 
 
"Yup, I'm cool, but first, will you get your friend off me?", I replied as I pointed to the girl. 
 
"Oh, sorry!", he apologized and turned to the girl. 
 
"Aish Wendy-ssi! Ppal-li get up! You are putting your weight on this poor rabbit!", he pulled the girl up by her arm.
 
"I'm so sorry", the girl bowed at me and was about to leave with Jackson when I thought of an idea. 
 
"Hey wait up! Are you feeling sorry for knocking me down?", I was facing the girl when I asked her. 
 
"Yea, wae?", she pouted and gave me a surprised look at the same time.
 
"Cos I have got the perfect punishment for you!", I said as I handed her the flyer. 
 
"Meet me at the Grand Stage at 5pm sharp!"
 
With that, I completed my mission and left them, while Jackson and her only stood there staring at me blankly.
 
-
-
-
 
WENDY'S POV
 
I looked at my watch.
 
It's 5pm and a lot of people were already starting to gather around the Grand Stage. 
 
My eyes was searching for that rabbit mascot and I noticed him standing on the stage along with six other animals. 
 
"Cheoncheonhi", Jr was telling his fans, as they all jostled with one another in order to take picture with the GOT7 and 15& members. 
 
GOT7 and 15& have attracted a lot of attention since just now, when they joined in the line when the tiger mascot started getting everyone to form a human train.
 
Now that even more people are gathered here, the whole situation was messy. 
 
"Good evening everyone", the Rabbit finally greeted.
 
The event was about to start and I started wondering about my punishment already. My eyes was focused on them as he spoke. 
 
"I know that everyone must have been wondering why we called all of you to gather here. Actually, we have prepared a special performance just for you guys today. I represent my group to thank all of you for coming. Oh, and on top of that, we have also selected one lucky fan to come up on stage to interact with us. Will that lady I have asked earlier on please raise your hand to show us where are you?", the rabbit said and looked around.
 
"Wendy-ssi, is that rabbit referring to you?", Jackson suddenly whispered into my ear. 
 
"I don't know. I thought it was a punishment? Since when did I became a LUCKY fan?", I shrugged my shoulders at him. 
 
"But I think he found you and he's looking at you already..."
 
Not only that, the Rabbit is now walking towards me. 
 
He stretched out his arms politely and I placed my hands on his. He led the way and soon, I was brought onto the stage. 
 
Wow, hundreds of people are now looking at me and they are cheering for the mascots to reveal themselves while I just stood there awkwardly. 
 
"TAKE IT OFF! TAKE IT OFF! TAKE IT OFF", the crowd started chanting and I could even see GOT7 and 15& joining in as well from afar. 
 
"Alright, now the moment that all of you have been waiting for...", the Rabbit said and he removed his mascot head. 
 
Oh my god. 
 
Isn't he Jin from Bangtan Boys? 
 
One by one, the others also revealed themselves and everyone was shocked and cheered loudly when they realized that The Bangtan Boys are here! 
 
"Hana, dul, set, BANG! TAN! Annyeonghaseyo Bangtan so nyeon dan ibnida!", all seven of them greeted everyone warmly. 
 
Then, Jin started walking towards me. 
 
"Annnyeonghaseyo, nice to meet you", he said and gave me a hug. 
 
JIN JUST HUGGED ME. 
 
"Oooooooooooo!!!!!", everyone grew excited and was making a lot of noises now. 
 
"Alright alright, relax people!", Jungkook now took the mic. 
 
"So, we have selected noona up on stage to play a game with us. Noona, may we know what's your name?", he asked me.
 
"Wendy", I said softly into the mic. 
 
"GO WENDY-SSI!!!!", I could already hear Jackson cheering at the back while the rest just laughed at me.
 
"Alright Wendy noona, we are going to play one game now and it's called the PEPERO game."
 
"Ooooooooo...."
 
The Pepero Game.
 
Seol ma...
 
"The instructions of this game is very simple. The partners are supposed to share one Pepero stick and the pair that can bite till the shortest stick will win. So now noona, we will need you to choose one member from our team to partner with you and you guys will be challenging against", he paused,
 
"Against GOT7 & 15& team!"
 
-------------------------------------------
 
Author's notes:
 
Heh, hope that I didn't disappoint you  guys for this chapt! This idea originally came from Runningman and I thought it was rather cool for such a thing to really happen. (: 
 
Anyway comments are warmly welcomed and thank you all for the support! 
 
<3,
 
Wendy (: