Chapter 28: Exposed

The Mediator (GOT7 MARK & BTS JIN Fanfic)

"Unnie, you do know that our latest song 'Love Is Madness' is coming out soon right?", Jimin batted her eyelids at me.

 
"Mm hmm... So what are you hinting?", I asked as I sipped onto my favourite binggrae banana milk. 
 
"Love Is Madness! Don't you get it?", she raised both of her arms up in the air and gave me a questionable look.
 
"Get what?"
 
"That you have been spending too much time with Mark oppa lately that you have forgotten about us... Love is madness, it's making you not like you", Yerin came out of her room and joined the conversation. 
 
"EXACTLY unnie! I can't believe that you actually didn't share with us that you and Mark oppa got together! If we haven't seen you guys walking back to the dorm hand in hand, we wouldn't have known at all!", Jimin whined, with her lips forming a pout. 
 
"Not like you two were always here at the dorm for some heart to heart talk with me? And furthermore, if I were to let you guys know beforehand, wouldn't I be teased daily?", I scorned at them.
 
Jimin and Yerin both giggled at my words.
 
"As if like we are not going to tease you once we know about it ourselves~"
 
"So, have you and Mark oppa shared Bbo Bbo?"
 
"Bbo Bbo?", I raised an eyebrow. 
 
Haven't I heard of it before? I think Mark mentioned something like that previously...
 
"Don't act dumb unnie! You clearly know what that means~ Eyyyy~", Jimin pushed my shoulder slightly. 
 
I furrowed my eyebrows at her.
 
"Sadly, I don't."
 
Yerin looked at me with a stunned expression and Jimin broke into laughter. 
 
"Unnie! You can't be serious about this?! KISS, it means KISS?"
 
Oh. So that's what Mark meant whenever he says that to me. He wants a kiss. Wait. What am I thinking? 
 
"Sorry girls, you know what? I'm pretty busy here so you might wanna excuse me for a while...", I got up and tried to escape from them but Yerin tugged onto my arm and pulled me back down. 
 
"Uhuh~ You are not going anywhere."
 
"I won't if you guys will stop giving me these looks", I pointed at both of their faces and warned. 
 
Both of them fixed their expressions and now looked back at me with a serious face.
 
"So... Can we ask now? Why Mark but not Jin oppa?"
 
"'Cos that's where my heart leads me to", I said after giving it some thought. 
 
"No, I mean really. Why? What made the difference that you just had to choose Mark?", Jimin asked.
 
"Must I answer that?"
 
"Yes of course, like this we would know whether or not are you truly in love with our Mark oppa! Honestly speaking, we don't want our oppa to be hurt again like the last time. You wouldn't want to know how bad it was for him during his first breakup with the other Wendy unnie. They had to breakup because oppa was just about to debut and Jinyoung oppa doesn't want his relationship to affect his status. Moreover, long distance relationships are hard to handle. Gosh, during that time, almost all of JYPE's sunbaes and hoobaes were there to console him..."
 
"Was it really that bad?", I gave them a dubious look and I was also quite surprised by the fact that even Jimin and Yerin knew about Mark and Wendy Wang. 
 
"YES. IT WAS THAT BAD. So what's your answer unnie?"
 
"Well...", I cleared my throat and started again. 
 
"He was the only one who can make me want to be with him and to want to do something special for him. Although we started out as fan-idol relationship, my heart never stop beating for him. It was always beating sooo fast whenever I'm with him and it was only recently that I discovered the fact that I might be in love with him. You know, Peter Pan once said this before, 'Dreams do come true, if only we wish hard enough. You can have anything in life if you will sacrifice everything else for it.' I realized that Mark is my Peter Pan, Wendy's Peter Pan. If I don't love him, I wouldn't have broke the rule in the contract listed by Jinyoung hyung and chose to be with him."
 
Yerin and Jimin had their mouths gaped open as they listened to my heartfelt words. 
 
But, "Long distance relationships are hard to handle", I repeated Jimin's sentence in my mind all of a sudden.
 
Sigh. They have no idea that I'm leaving soon. In just three more days...
 
"Wow, now that was extremely cheesy", both of them then acted as if they had their goosebumps standing.
 
"Anyway unnie, you passed! I'm so happy that you had found your true love!", Yerin beamed at me and threw me a hug. 
 
"Now, it's time to test Mark oppa! To see if he really deserves our unnie!", Jimin commented.
 
"YAH! What are you two up to now?"
 
"Let's throw a party tonight to celebrate your relationship with Mark oppa and at the same time, we are going to test his love for you!", Jimin announced next as she stood up on the sofa.
 
LOL. These Angels or Devils...
 
-
-
-
 
"Why call this a party when I'm the only one doing the shopping here", I grumbled as I pushed the trolley down the aisles. 
 
Yerin and Jimin both left me with this suggestion and yet they abandoned me now, claiming that Min will be coming to our dorm shortly to share with them some dance videos and tips.
 
They were both apologetic towards me as they said that they had really wanted to join me but they couldn't. 
 
Aishhhh...
 
I grabbed some kimchi from the shelf and proceeded on to the meat section. I know that the GOT7 guys have big appetites and they love fast food, so I decided to get three packets of chicken wings. 
 
Throwing them into the trolley, I continued to shop for more groceries. 
 
Hmm... What does Mark like? I suddenly thought of him. 
 
Pizzas and hamburgers? I tried to recall from what he had mentioned in his personal profile last time. 
 
Just as I was pondering over what else to get, someone covered my eyes from the back.
 
"Noona, guess who am I?", the stranger quizzed.
 
Aishhhh. I am really not in the mood for this kind of game. 
 
I brought his hands down from my eyes and when I turned around, I saw Jungkook smiling at me, with the rest of the BTS boys lining behind him. 
 
"O? Such a coincidence!", I gave them a surprised look.
 
"Yeah, what are you shopping for anyway Wendy-ssi?", Jin then stepped out to me and asked. 
 
I told them about the party and the boys were keen to join in as well. So, we will need more portions of the various ingredients now.
 
As I walked, I did noticed that Jin looked a little unhappy of the 'celebration'. 
 
When the others went separate ways to find the listed ingredients, Jin came up to me.
 
"Wendy-ssi, don't tell me that this is some sort of a farewell party?"
 
I gulped at his words. He was partly right though. 
 
It may serve as a form of celebration, but at the same time, it was more of a last gathering with everyone before I part ways.
 
"You're not going to tell them?", he probed.
 
I shook my head at him.
 
"I think I will do so tonight, since everyone is going to be present."
 
He gave me an approvingly nod and continued to walk beside me silently.
 
Well, let's all hope for the best. 
 
-
-
-
 
MIN'S POV
 
"OPEN UP JIMIN-A, I'M HERE ALREADY", I knocked on the door of their dorm impatiently. 
 
It was supposed to be a half-day for me and I can't believe that Jinyoung oppa actually made me give these girls extra dance lesson. I could have just head out and party~!
 
"Unnie, sorry to keep you waiting!", Jimin soon came to the door and held it open for me. 
 
I stepped into their dorm and looked around. 
 
So this is where that brat is staying at too? Well, I kind of pitied her to have to be stuck with these immature girls. But who cares anyway, she deserved it!
 
"Unnie, please take a seat first, we will need to get our attire right first", Jimin told me before she headed back into her room.
 
Being those kind of people who despise having to stay put, I decided to stick around and explore their dorm. 
 
I happened to come across that brat's room and I assumed that it was no harm for me to snoop around. Letting myself into the dorm, I looked around at the surroundings of her room.
 
Hmm... Not too bad, that brat actually keeps her stuffs neat and tidy...
 
I traced my fingers on her table and soon felt a book.
 
What??? She still keeps a diary at this age? How childish of her to do so! I laughed in my mind.
 
Being curious of what she actually writes in it, I decided to take a sneak peek at it. 
 
However, once I started, I couldn't stop. My eyes widened at the information as I tried to digest them. 
 
WHAT THE HELL.
 
-
-
-
 
WENDY'S POV
 
We finally arrived back at the dorm and I led the guys up. 
 
I got them to help me carry some of the stuffs as we ended up buying a lot due to the increased number of people attending the party now.
 
"Girls, I'm back!", I announced as I opened the door. 
 
Much to my surprise, the GOT7 members were also gathered here already. 
 
I smiled when I caught Mark staring at me, but his face doesn't look too happy about it. 
 
My eyes then wandered to the rest of the members, as well as 15& and they all held the same expressions.
 
It was then that I noticed that someone seemed out of place.
 
It was Min, who was standing in the middle of everyone and her right arm was holding on to something. 
 
The bags of groceries in my hands dropped onto the ground and my heart skipped a beat when my eyes finally landed on what she was exactly holding on to. 
 
My 'diary'.