Chapter 13: Roommate 1

The Mediator (GOT7 MARK & BTS JIN Fanfic)

A week have passed and I was finally down for real trainings for the past few days.

 
This was because Jinyoung hyung was worried that I would have to prove to the audience that I have at least some skills before formally introducing me as a 'trainee' on television. Therefore, he specially invited his best friend, BoA unnie once again, to help me with the dance lessons while he personally helped me with my vocals. 
 
"There you go!", Jackson tossed me a mineral bottle and I gulped it down immediately. The training was pretty intense and I was out of breath and kind of dehydrated after rounds of vigorous training. 
 
Now I know how tough it is to be a Kpop star. 
 
Anyway, Jackson was here early with me as today marks the first day of my appearance at 'Roommate', and he will be accompanying me there later. 
 
"Ready to go?", he grinned at me.
 
"Of course!", I pinched his cheeks in excitement. 
 
We first proceeded back to our dorms to pack our stuffs. After I was done packing and bathing, I went to say goodbye to Jimin and Yerin first. 
 
"Unnie, we are so going to miss you!", they hugged me.
 
"Babos, I will only be gone for three days! I bet you girls are happy at heart as you can be up to your mischiefs again right?", I ruffled their hair and teased. 
 
After which, I went to GOT7's dorm to wait for Jackson. 
 
Youngjae held the door for me as I stepped in. 
 
"Jackson hyung! Are you done?", I yelled once I got in. 
 
Jackson appeared from his room and told me to stay put for a while while he touch up on some things. 
 
So, I just wandered around the living room.
 
Honestly speaking, I am actually impressed by them. Although GOT7 are a group of boys, they do know how to keep their place clean and tidy. The clothes, towels, socks and other accessories were sorted out neatly on the shelf. If there was a need to mention something that was unpleasant about this place, it would just be the weird smell that covers the entire dorm. 
 
You know, guys' smell. 
 
I was about to explore the kitchen when a handphone on the table suddenly rang. I looked around to see if any of the boys did notice that, but they were all too engrossed in their own activities. I hesitated for some moment before I walk towards it and wanted to help in answering it.
 
But the ringing stopped just then.
 
Missed call- Wendy Wang.
 
It popped up. 
 
How come that name kind of ring a bell in my head? It wasn't because my name is Wendy too... It was something else. 
 
As I was scrutinizing the phone while trying to figure out the relation, something else left me in total astonishment.
 
The phone. 
 
How come...
 
It had my picture as its wallpaper? 
 
I squinted my eyes at it. 
 
It was a picture of me sleeping on the bus, with Jackson's cap slightly covering my face.
 
How in the world was this picture taken? And most of all, who's phone is this? 
 
More and more questions started appearing in my mind but I was totally clueless about it. 
 
Suddenly, the bathroom door in front of me opened and there came a guy who had his towel draped around his lower body, exposing his bare chest. 
 
It was Mark.
 
I yelled at the sight of him and quickly turned my back against him, covering my eyes shyly.
 
"AHHHHHH!!!! WHAT ARE YOU DOING OPPA?", I screamed.
 
"EXCUSE ME? MORE LIKE WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE? THIS IS A GUY'S DORM FOR GOODNESS SAKE?!", Mark was also shocked and was yelling at me with bulging eyes.
 
"YAH YAH YAH! What's wrong here?", the rest of members finally noticed the commotion and stucked their heads out to look at us. 
 
"Ohmy Mark hyung! What in the world...", Jackson finally appeared from the back and he brought me out of the kitchen, covering my eyes along the way. 
 
Gosh, I have just seen Mark Tuan ! Hold on, not exactly , but quite close to it! I could feel the blood surging through my body and when I looked at the mirror, my face was flushed. 
 
"Look what you did to the poor girl", Jr nudged Mark.
 
I turned to the side slightly and I could see Mark running his fingers through this damp hair. 
 
"Hey, I didn't ask her to look", he commented. 
 
He looked so DAMN y now. 
 
"Wear it fast hyung! Or else her nose is going to bleed anytime!", Jackson tossed a shirt to Mark from the shelf. 
 
"And you! Let's go now!", he then dragged me out of the dorm by my hair. 
 
"Ouch ouch ouch!", I yelped in pain. 
 
-
-
-
 
On our way to the sharehouse, Jackson was sharing with me how was it like when he first entered 'Roommate'. He told me what to be careful to say and not to say during the show as the cameras are on 24/7 to depict their life. 
 
"Come on, let's take a selca together first to give my fans some insights!" Jackson then took out his phone and we posed for a picture. 
 
Looking at his phone, it suddenly reminded me of something. 
 
"Hyung, can I ask you a question?"
 
"Hmm?", he replied without looking up as he was busy tagging our photo on Instagram. 
 
"Did you take a picture of me sleeping on the bus on our trip to Everland the other day?" 
 
"Oh. That. Right. Hahahaha yeah we did!", he smirked in triumph. 
 
"We?", I prompted.
 
"Yea, we. I asked Mark hyung to snap a picture of us! You know you looked really ugly then! I just had to picture it down so as to use it to threaten you when time comes."
 
"Do you have the picture now?"
 
"Lol why would you wanna see it anyway? Ahhh... You are thinking of deleting it right? HAHA but too bad! I don't have a copy! The one and only precious masterpiece is inside Mark hyung's phone!", he stucked out his tongue at me. 
 
Finally, it clicked. 
 
Mark hyung. Wendy Wang. My picture. 
 
-
-
-
 
"Woah, I didn't expect it to be so huge! It did look good on tv but this is just WOW!", I stared in disbelief at the house that was standing before me.
 
We have just arrived at the sharehouse and GOT7's manager helped us in unloading our luggage from the van.
 
I tailed behind Jackson as he pressed on the doorbell and used the intercom to communicate with his fellow Roommates. 
 
"Yahyahyah! Why are you still slacking inside? Ppali come out and welcome my guest!", Jackson spoke loudly into the intercom. 
 
"Ne! Coming!", a girl's voice was heard.
 
Shortly after, the gate outside opened and out came a tall skinny girl around my age. 
 
It was Youngji! 
 
I finally got to meet KARA's Heo Youngji! 
 
My first instinct was to actually run to her and give her hug athough it was just my first time meeting her. I guess that proved how excited I actually was.
 
"Welcome unnie!", she greeted me warmly. 
 
"Nah, don't call me unnie. It makes me sound old", I told her,
 
"Just call me Wendy will do, since our birthdays are just a few months gap!"
 
*cough cough* 
 
"Are you trying to hint me to let you address me by JACKSON only, without the HYUNG?", Jackson interrupted our conversation. 
 
"DUH MONKEY~!" 
 
Surprisingly, Youngji and I replied in unison. 
 
"Hahaha I feel that we can already clique well, Youngji!", I gave her a hi-five. 
 
Defeated, Jackson slid past us and entered the house himself, with us trailing behind. 
 
I was soon greeted by Seho oppa, Dongwook oppa, Sunny, Nana, Jongok unnie, Kangjoon oppa, Guk Joo unnie, Min Woo oppa, Ryohei oppa and Joonhyung oppa respectively. 
 
"YO BAMMMM! Welcome to the JYP Family!", Joonhyung oppa did a fist punch with me. 
 
Well, now this is it. I'm going to spend 3D2N here with this family filled with celebrities and I'm really looking forward to it! I felt so welcomed and I'm glad I chose to be here. 
 
Just as they were escorting me into the living room, the doorbell rang again. 
 
"Hey, I don't remember inviting anyone else...", Jackson muttered. 
 
"And all of us are already present here now", he started counting. 
 
"Move aside Jackson, it's now my turn to introduce my guest to you guys!", Guk Joo unnie shoved Jackson to one side and opened the door again while everyone stood still and waited in anticipation. 
 
"Annyeong!", he flashed the same dazzling and handsome smile yet again. 
 
-------------------------------------------
 
Author's note: 
 
Sorry for the late update but anyway, I managed to come up with this chapter out of my busy schedule! YAY! And I think that you guys can already guess who's the other guest on my version of Roommate right? 
 
And just some clarifications. Wendy Wang and the female lead is a different person. The female lead is Wendy Loh. Wendy Wang is actually whom most fans have assumed to be Mark's ex girlfriend back in LA. So yup, hope this will clear up any confusion. (:
 
Not forgetting of helping me to comment and vote if you feel that I deserve it! Thanks lots! ^^
 
<3, 
 
Wendy (: