Chapter 4: New friends and dorm

The Mediator (GOT7 MARK & BTS JIN Fanfic)
"Hey wait! Let's talk outside", he called on to me. 


-
-
-

The door behind the practice room close and I stared at his back. His hand was still holding on to mine as he double checked once again that no one else was near the room. 

Jackson. 

Jackson Wang from Got7 was holding on to my hand! 

He then released his hand when he realized the awkward position we were in. 

He was scratching the back of his head, thinking hard on what to say to me. 

All this while, I was just studying his expressions and have not yet recover from the shock.

"Erm... So-rry about before...", he cleared his throat and looked at me intensely. 

"Sorry about what?", I tried to play innocence to what he was trying to say athough I fully understood what he meant. 

The conversation between him and Mark earlier on. 

"I'm sure you heard and understood what Mark hyung had said just now. For that, we are really sorry... We didn't know that you-"

"Could speak English and Mandarin?  And surprisingly Korean was the only language I could not understand?", I cut him off. 

Ohno, am I making him feel bad 'cos he had his head hung low and shoulders slumped now. 

Aren't I the mediator? I'm suppose to bring peace to JYP, I reminded myself. 

"It's alright", I added quickly. "Everyone will have their first encounter isn't it? I'm sure you might have experienced the same thing back then...", I gave him a bright smile and placed my hand on his shoulder to reassure him. 

He looked up with his puppy eyes. 

"Jinjjyayo? You are cool with it?"

I nodded. 

"Phew...I thought that I would have lost a new friend who can at least communicate well with me...", he placed his hand on his heart as he heaved a sigh of relief. 

He is so dramatic. 


"Oh, anyway, I'm Jackson. Jackson Wang from Got7 and I am from Hong Kong", he stretched out his hand and I shook it. 

"Nice to meet you Jackson. I do know you actually before that. Heh, I'm actually a fan of Got7", I couldn't hide my excitement. 

"You're the Wild and y Jackson", I giggled.

He looked amused and then chuckled at my reaction. 

"Wae? Wae? Wae?", I tried to copy his tone.

"Hahahaha you are really cute!", he squeezed my cheeks. 

"But don't copy the way I talk! It's my only trademark okay! How am I going to continue to be on variety shows if my trademark lines are no longer special!", he pouted. 

"Anyway, you are born in 1994 too? When is your birthday?"

"29 June."

"Ha!", he pointed at me and then back at himself. 

"Call me Jackson oppa!", he folded his arms and said proudly. 

I recalled that Jackson's birthday is on 28 March. So, that means that he's older than me by 3 months. 

"Hyung", I blurted. 

"Hyung? Hey, you do know tha-"

"Yes I do. But I'm more comfortable with the term hyung. 'Cos I myself is quite boyish", I explained. 

He studied me from head to toes and then nodded. 

Well, look at what I'm wearing. A cap, a plain white shirt, harem pants and sneakers. 

"Yeah, true true~ Alright, I better get going now. I guess Jin Young hyung is looking for you", he pointed to the door and I could see JYP walking up and down the corridor. 

"I will see you later, probably at lunch. Maybe I can share with you some of my experiences here Wendy-ssi!", he waved me goodbye and left the room. 

Park Jin Young and Jackson exchanged greetings before he entered the room. 

"So, I guess you have already made a  new friend?", he gave me a smirk while closing the door behind him. 

"Yeah hyung, Jackson told me that-"

"No, don't tell me now. I will need you to write a daily report or you can call it, diary for me instead. Then, you compile it and pass it to me after the two months. I don't want to pressurize you as well. Try your best to enjoy your time here and really thank you so much for your help", Jin Young hyung said to me sincerely. 
 
"Now, let me bring you to your dorm to meet your roommates!"
 
-
-
-
 
Ding! 
 
The elevator door opened at the third storey and Park Jin Young led me all the way to the very last door.
 
"Wendy-ssi, for the time being, I have arranged for you to be sharing the dorm with Yerin and Jimin from 15&. I hope that you can be a big sister to them and look after them for me. They can be rather stubborn at times... Feel free to consult me if you have any queries, and ps", Jin Young hyung then whispered into my ears,
 
"Remember to hide your real identity from them! Don't let them see your diary!"
 
"What diary?", a voice suddenly appeared from the back which made both hyung and I jumped in fright. 
 
Jimin stared at us with her big round eyes, and she blinked adorably, waiting for our answer. 
 
"Oh, hyung was telling me how mischievous you guys can get and warned me to keep my valuable stuffs away from you guys, example like diary etc...", I explained quickly, hoping that she would not suspect anything. 

"Oh I see."
 
She then greeted JYP and then opened the door to let me in. 
 
Before hyung left, he turned back and gave me a wink. 
 
파이팅! (Fighting!)
 
That was what he was trying to tell me. 
 
Although JYP is strict, he can be quite cute at times. 
 
I went into the dorm smiling happily, and Jimin then showed me around the room.
 
After which, I settled everything nicely on my bed and all and just as I turned back about to leave the room, I was stunned to see Jimin's face just a few inches away from mine. 
 
MALHAEBWA, the face read. 
 
"WHAT?", that face kinda irritated me.
 
"UNNIE! TELL ME ABOUT IT!", she took out the lollipop from as she let out her fluent English. 
 
"WHY DID YOU CALL OPPA HYUNG?"
 
Not again. I'm tired of answering this question. 
 
Without thinking, I waved her off,
 
"Just go and ask Jackson hyung. I told him about it already."
 
"Jackson HYUNG do?", Jimin widened her eyes. 
 
"Alright, give me a second!"
 
I didn't know why she was so eager rushing out of the dorm but I followed  her tightly. I barely made my way out of the door when I suddenly tripped on the pile of shoes that were placed at the doorsteps. 
 
"YAH!", I shouted and closed my eyes, preparing to land on the hard ground. 
 
However, that never really happen.
 
I opened my eyes to see Jackson and Jimin laughing at me from the front. I was about to scorn at them when a faint voice caught my attention from the back. 
 
"Yah! You are heavy!"
 
I could feel his breath behind my ear. 
 
I immediately regained my balance, and much to my horror, Mark Tuan was now squatting down and panting behind me. 
 
"OHMYGOD", I gulped. 
 
It took me a while to recollect myself before Jackson came in at the right time to break the awkward moment. 
 
"Wendy-ssi, care to have lunch with us now?"