The morning

Our marriage

Tiffany's 3rd person POV
"Noona..."- Kyungsoo tried to wake Tiffany up- "Noona!" He yelled loudly and she fell off the couch.
"Yah!" -she shouted first but then looked around- "Wait... Where am I? Kyungsoo-yah?!"
"You were seriously drunk yesterday so I brought you home with me."
"DRUNK?!" She hollered.
"Yes... I thought you were pregnant, noona."
"I am! Somebody must have spanked my drink...  Ok I only drank water and... BIG BROTHER THIS DUMB ! I will kill him!"
"Noona calm down! It won't affect the child much..." He wanted to comfort her.
"I hope so. But where's my phone Kyungsoo-yah? And what time is it?!"
"I think your phone is over there and it's around 9AM or..." 
"9AM?! ! It's my wedding today! Why didn't you wake me up earlier?!" She hit him. The girl didn't want it but it was extremely hard.
"Noona stop it!" Kyungsoo yelled in pain. Tiffany jumped up and took her phone.
 "Tell me what happened next time!", she hollered on her way out.

Nichkhun's 3rd person POV
"This woman makes me freak out!" He said while calling his soon to be wife. After around 50 times she finally picked up.
"Nick, I'm s-"
"WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU?!" Nichkhun interrupted her.
"Kyungsoo took me home because I was..." Tiffany didn't want to tell him that she was drunk.
"I already heard it so let it be. Get ready I'll come and fetch you."
"No you can't! You aren't allowed to see me!"
"Do you know how much I care right now?!"
"But..." Tiffany uttered.
"I will drive you there." Nichkhun heard a male voice.
"THANK YOU SO MUCH! Nick, Kyungsoo will drive me home."
"Wonderful." He said and ended the call. Leo, who came into the room with his suit, laughed.
"My sister's not an easy person though."
"Exactly." Nichkhun replied and started to change his clothes.

Tiffany's 3rd person POV
Tiffany and Kyungsoo were in his car.
"Thanks for running after me. What happened by the way?" The girl asked.
"You ran around while thinking everyone was Khun-ah and wanted to kiss them." Kyungsoo laughed.
"No, really?!"
"Yes. Do you know how hard it was to look after you? You danced with every guy and well you are in SNSD the whole club recognized you. I told everyone not to let anything get through to the media. When you finally let me drag you I brought you to my home because you weren't able to tell me where you stay."
"Thanks again... I owe you one."
"You really do." -he smiled- "So here we are. Go up and we'll see each other at the wedding."
"Oh you'll come too?" 
"Yes, company is like family right?" 
"It is. Thank you and see you later!" The girl shut the door and waved her hand. Then she made her way up to the dorm where everybody was already waiting. A few make-up artists, hair stylists and of course her family members. She opened the door.
"Wow, the bride is here! What a wonder." Michelle yelled-"Shower now, brat!!"
As she came out she was immediately screamed at again.
"Sit down now! We don't have much time left." Taeyeon went over to her and dragged her to a chair. 
"Where have you been?" Seohyun asked.
"Kyungsoo's place. I just know that I danced with him and then I don't remember anything..." Tiffany said and closed her eyes as the make-up artist put on the eyeliner.
"Let's not talk about yesterday and get ready, guys!" Sooyoung said.

Nichkhun's 3rd person POV
"Are you okay?" Nichan asked his brother. He just stared at him looking like he was about to kill someone. 
"I planned this wedding for one month and rearranged it in one week. Everything seemed to be going on well but my wonderful fiancée has some 'Hangover'-like going on, which SHE told ME not to do. And well she just arrived at her dorm! She has to be ready soon or I'd just..."
"Calm down little brother..."- Nichan went over- "Breathe in and out, in and out. There are many girls with her and they will be getting her ready by time. Her father drove off to look how they are and two of your members are going to fetch the girls. It's half past nine and your wedding will take place at 12 o'clock. There's enough time. So you go to the hair stylist over there and calm down!" 
"You're right... It's going to be okay..." He sighed and sat down.

Tiffany's 3rd person POV
Tiffany's make up was nearly finished and her hair was in work. All the other girls wore their dresses already and got their make-up and hair done themselves. Michelle and Taeyeon were the first to be ready and it was 10AM. They both went into Tiffany's room and got the wedding dress with the huge train. The room was very quiet and serious. Right then someone knocked on the door. Taeyeon rushed into the bathroom with the dress and the train while Michelle opened it. 
"Oh, hey dad!" She hugged him.
"Hello, I'm here too." Taecyeon said and Wooyoung only laughed.
"Sorry!" -Michelle smiled- "Come in." 
The three guys made their way into the room. Tiffany stood up because right that moment she was ready to wear her dress.
"Daddy!" She wrapped her arms around her father.
"Hello Stephi." -he grinned- "Go and change, my princess." 
"Okay daddy." She smiled and went into the bathroom together with Michelle who'd help her to get it on. The rest of the female family members jumped up and started a conversation as they bid farewell to their make-up artists and hair stylists. 
"How's Nichkhun?" His mum wanted to know.
"He was angry at first because of Stephanie but now Nichan calmed him down a bit." Mr Hwang explained.
"It was stressful for him..." Cherreen thought aloud.
"So guys get your shoes on! When Fany-ah shows up Wooyoung and I will drive you girls to the destination." Taecyeon told the girls and so they did. It then was around 10:20 o'clock and they waited for Tiffany to come out. 
"Are you ready?!" Michelle shouted.
"Yes!" They yelled in sync. The girls giggled and Michelle opened the door. 
"Wow." Tiffany's dad held back his tears.
"Can I marry like this?" Tiffany proudly asked.
"Totally!" Wooyoung yelled.
"Unnie you're stunning!" Yoona uttered. Tiffany's dad whipped away a little tear and started to talk.
"I think it's time." -he put out a letter and a box- "As you know your mum gave me letters and presents to all of you for your wedding before she went to heaven. Read the letter after I'm gone and open her present." 
She nodded and opened it with a tear in her eye. A twinkling tiara was shown. It had pink diamonds on it.
"Daddy..." -now a tear rolled down her cheek and her dad whipped it away- "I miss her so much." 
"Me either, Stephi... But she wouldn't like to see you crying so stop now..." He hugged his daughter tightly, so she did. The rest was quiet.
"I think you have to go daddy." Tiffany said while drying her tears with her hand. Glad her make-up artist knew she'd cry a lot and put on waterproof make up.
"See you, my princess. I'm so proud of you." He took her hand and patted it a bit.
"Let's go." Taecyeon smiled. They had two big vans, one driven by himself and the other one by Wooyoung of course. Everybody followed the guys beside Taeyeon and Michelle since they were Tiffany's maids of honor. The door closed after they all exited it. Michelle and Taeyeon hugged the bride.
"I won't read it... At least not now..." Tiffany put the letter into her room.
"Are you sure?" Michelle asked.
"No but before I cry the out of myself I let it be." -she laughed- "I still want to look good. I'll only have swollen eyes and eventually I'll end up running away."
The others nodded and looked to the left.

Author's note: I can finally start with the actual wedding*_* I waited for it!:D hope you like it!:)