Shopping

Our marriage

"Did they make up?" Nichkhun's mum asked Michelle in English.
"Not 100% sure..." She uttered.
"Our Stephi is a bit hard to deal with." -Tiffany's father smiled- "Her boyfriend broke up with her out of exactly that reason. She exaggerates too much I think."
"Oh I don't even know how Nichkhun is able to stay calm like this. My sister is sooooo hard to deal with." Leo cried.
"But this time it's something else. Stephi really loves him a lot, you can see it in her eyes." Her father marked.
"The same with Nichkhun." Ms Horvejkul nodded her head.
"Okay anyways here's the thing Taeyeon and I planned for today: Buying a wedding dress and a tuxedo!" Michelle announced.
"I miss my wifey..." Leo yelled.
"Quiet! She'll come the day after tomorrow!" Tiffany's dad shouted back.
"So I think we should split right?" Nichkhun's mum spoke up.
"Exactly. The women will help Stephanie and the men Nichkhun. s will be there too by the way. Taecyeon will fetch the men in about half an hour." Michelle spoke for all of Snsd. 
"Alright." Nichkhun's brother showed an okay sign.
"So girls, come on!" Taeyeon waved her hands. The other Snsd members walked over and Michelle explained everything again in korean. His mom, Yanin and Cherreen went with them too. They had three cars and drove off to Snsd's dorm. Taeyeon called Tiffany.
"Hello?"
"You come down now."
"Why?" 
"Michelle and I planned the rest of the week. Today will be the wedding dress day!" Taeyeon yelled.
"OH MY GOSH! I'll be there in about ten minutes!" 
Nichkhun sat there with a questioning look on his face.
"What?"
"Wedding dress! We'll buy a wedding dress today!"
"Cool. Wait Taecyeon wrote me... Oh."
"What is it?" Tiffany went to the bathroom, fixing her hair.
"My members took the days off and we'll look for a tuxedo today, like everybody."
"Gosh I'm so excited!"
"Me too." He smiled.
"I have to leave you, Nick." Tiffany made her way back to him. 
"We will have the rest of our life for each other so don't be so sad. See you soon." He kissed her softly.
"Bye!" She waved her hands and left the dorm so fast that he couldn't even react any further.
"Gosh my silly..." He laughed.
...
Nichkhun's POV
Taecyeon drove to Nichkhun first.
"Hey bro, long time no see." Nichkhun opened the car doors and sat in.
"Right. The others will be at the shop too."
"Everybody?" Nichkhun questioned.
"Yes."
"Cool."
"Something new?" Taecyeon asked.
"Steph is pregnant." He smiled.
"She's what?! How long?"
"I think in the fifth week."
"How... Do... Gosh I can't talk!"
"I was speechless too."
"But that's nice! I mean it's a more or less good time since you're getting married next week."
"Yeah..."
"By the way, how are the preparations working out?"
"It's a bit hard to plan each and every detail but it goes well. I need to rearrange some things."
"Our wonderful wedding planner."-Taecyeon laughed- "But really, congratulations Khun-ah."
...
Tiffany's POV
"Heey!" Tiffany went in the car which consisted of Taeyeon as the driver, Michelle, Yanin and Cherreen.
"Did you make up you two?" Taeyeon asked.
"Would I be in this good mood if we didn't?" She laughed.
"Hey Stephanie!" Cherreen shouted from behind.
"Yes?"
"You don't know how excited we are! I mean especially we girls. Dad and  Nichan aren't really interested..." His younger sister pouted.
"That's because we're girls!"
"True." Yanin nodded her head.
"Do you know how it should be?" Michelle spoke up.
"Not sure. I only know that I want to feel like a pink princess!" She hollered in excitement.
"I expected this answer."
The eldest in the car grinned.
"I don't understand a thing~", Taeyeon sang because the rest of them talked only English. 
...
Nichkhun's POV
"Thank you all for coming!" Nichkhun yelled. They all were in the dressing room. Taecyeon, Chansung, Wooyoung, Junho, Jun.K,  Nichan, his dad and her dad sat on the couch while he stood there.
"Just try on that one!" Tiffany's dad pointed at a tuxedo. It was a simple black one at the first sight but it had something very special.
"Looks nice." He went over, took it and changed his clothes. He made his way out of the room.
"Suits you, hyung." Chansung nodded is head.
"Seems like we've found it already." Mr Horvejkul was surprised.
"I'm okay with this one too." Junho said in agreement.
"But what should we do then?" Nichkhun pointed out.
"Let's walk around Seoul and eat something and so on." Leo suggested.
"Sounds good." Nichan said.
"Go and change yourself!" Jun.K cried.
"We already chose ours so let's go!", Mr Hwang added.
"Okay!" Nichkhun shouted back while laughing.
...
Tiffany's POV 
"I don't think it's the right one..." 
"It doesn't look bad." Sooyoung wanted her not to be sad.
"But I don't want to 'not look bad' I want to look good for him..." 
Tiffany placed herself next to Nichkhun's mum with a sad face. The girl leaned her head on her shoulder, which was patted softly by her.
"We'll find one, don't worry too much." She comforted her.
The other Snsd members, Cherreen, Yanin and Michelle were busy talking so Tiffany had to say something to his mum.
"But after at least ten dresses I lose my hope." She sighed.
Taeyeon and Sunny stood up.
"We're going to the toilet." They lied.
"Alright..." -Tiffany was so disappointed that there was no dress for her- "I'll call Nick to ask how it goes." She put out her phone and started the call.
"Hello?" Nichkhun answered the phone at a place where lots of cars drove by.
"Where are you?" Tiffany was quite surprised.
"Oh we have finished the 'shopping' already and are in Myeong Dong. Well, I don't even know where exactly."
"Are you kidding me? How fast are you?" 
"Hmm... We are men so this should explain everything I think." - he laughed- "Anyway, how's it going on with your dress?"
"Not so good... I've tried on so many and none of them was the right one."
"Oh Steph come on! I'm sure there are lots of other dresses in the shop. And there are other shops, too. You'll find one eventually."
"Maybe..."
"So just go on. I think each and every dress will suit you. You just look perfect in anything so don't worry about my opinion okay? You're  gorgeous in sweatpants also."
"I just love you..."
"Me too." He smiled and ended the call.
"Gosh I've never ever thought this would be so hard." She uttered.
"It isn't as hard as you think because of your wonderful family." Sunny and Taeyeon appeared with a beautiful dress in their hands. It was so princess like... A corsage at the top with a few little swarovski stones on the side and a broad flattery skirt. It was strapless with a long train. Tiffany stood up in disbelief.
"The pink thing will be our wonderful paparazzi gloves." Hyoyeon joked.
"This is... beautiful. But isn't it too big and overdone for a small wedding?"
"Just try it on and we'll discuss that later." Michelle yelled.
Taeyeon went over, handed the dress to the shop assistant and she together with Tiffany went to help her change. After five minutes they heard a loud giggle and she went out.
"This is it." Cherreen shouted.
"Absolutely!" Yuri and Yoona said in sync, making themselves laugh.
"You look so gorgeous." Mrs Horvejkul stood up and looked into her face.
"Do you think Nick will marry me with this?" She asked with a big smile because she really felt like a Disney princess.
"Everybody would marry you with this dress." His mum uttered.
"So beautiful Unnie!" Seohyun came and hugged her member. 
"No dress is too big at a wedding so just take it! " Michelle said.
"You'll be the most gorgeous person in the world!", Taeyeon chirped. 
"You know that people who are pregnant, cry easier, right?" Tiffany laughed, whipping away a little tear.
"Of course we do." His mum answered and they all went together for a big group hug.