Proposal with a surprise

Our marriage

"Are you sure?" Tiffany uttered a sigh.
"Yes. You're in the fifth week already. Congratulations, Tiffany-sshi." the doctor replied with a big smile. The girl just stared into the air, thinking about what will happen now. She made her way out of the hospital and went straight to her car. She opened it, placed herself in it and shut the door.
"Stephanie Young Hwang you're such an idiot!" She yelled and started the engine. With this she drove to Snsd's dorm. When she arrived Taeyeon came to hug her.
"How did it go?" -she spoke softly- "Are you...?"
"Yes I am. In the fifth week." Tiffany's eyes started to get teary, which Taeyeon noticed.
"Hey don't cry..." She patted her best friend's head.
"It's not like I didn't want it happen sometime but not now! I mean we're not even married and he's busy... Plus what will happen with Girls' Generation? I messed everything up 'cause I didn't watch out. Babo!" she hollered. Taeyeon tightened her hug and began to speak again.
"He'll stop being busy when he finds out about you being pregnant. And Snsd... Of course it's not the same without you on stage but we can do it! We won't just sit there and do nothing! We just have to talk about it with the other girls and the CEO and you'll see, everything will go well. And you'll be ready again after giving birth to my nephew or niece. You'll be back! Don't worry. Sooyoung did the same." Taeyeon comforted her. Right then Tiffany's boyfriend called.
"It's Nick..." she read out the caller ID.
"Go into your room and tell him to meet you. This isn't a thing you should talk about on your phone."
"You're right..." Tiffany did as she was told and went straight into her room while picking up the call.
"Hey Nick!" she tried to speak as normal as she could.
"Steph! Are you free today?"
"That's exactly what I wanted to ask you too... I am anyways..." without her noticing she let out a big sigh.
"What is it? Don't wanna meet me?" The guy laughed.
"It's not like that... When and where?"
"Come here to my apartment! I have a little surprise for you! And you can come in about an hour." he smiled.
"Alright. Love you." Tiffany couldn't help it but she grinned a bit.
"Me too."
She wore something comfortable and packed some things for a night at his place. The girl went out of the room and saw all of her members sitting there while talking. Sunny was the first one to notice her.
"Miyoung-ah!" She jumped up and hugged her. The others, except for Taeyeon, did the same.
"You told them, I see." Tiffany looked to the ground as her members let go.
"We talked about it." Taeyeon said.
"Miyoung-ah we're happy for the two of you! And my Daeho can get a wife or a best friend!" Sooyoung spoke up.
"Snsd can do it!" Seohyun showed a fighting sign.
"You don't have to be worried." Hyoyeon comforted her too.
"And we will talk to our little boss." Sunny announced.
"Being in the same group as your CEO's niece is definitely a good thing!" Yuri yelled.
"The only thing you'll have to do is telling your boy about it!" Yoona told her.
"You guys are too good to be true... How can I pay you back?" Tiffany's eyes got watery.
"Just being with us 'till the end would be enough."- Taeyeon went to the other members - "Because: Right now it's..."
"GIRLS' GENERATION!!!!" The girls yelled in sync. They all had another biiiiig hug until Tiffany left.
...
"Nick?" Tiffany went into his apartment and let go of her bag.
"Glad you could make it!" He walked to her and embraced her tightly.
"I missed you." Tiffany tightened the hug more and more.
"Me either!"
He let go and looked into her face.
"Wanna see the surprise?" he asked.
"Yes of course but I have to tell you something..." Tiffany wanted to end this quickly.
"Afterwards." He gave her a peck on her lips, linked their hands and made her follow him into the living room. She didn't see anything as the lights were off.
"A dark room?" Tiffany laughed.
"Just wait!" He turned the lights on.
"SURPRISE!" Their family members shouted. Her daddy, Michelle, Leo, Mr and Mrs Horvejkul, Yanin, Cherreen and Nichan were there and all of them wore party heads.
"What...?" Tiffany didn't understand the situation. Nichkhun back-hugged her.
"Steph I made a decision." -he let go of the back-hug and she turned around to face him- "We love each other...and we have been in a relationship for quite a long time. So I wanted to ask you..." -he kneeled down and showed a her a little box. He opened it and a beautiful silver ring with a pink diamond on it could be seen-"Do you wanna marry me?"
Tiffany was speechless. She stood there, looking into the face she loved.
"Yes! I do! Yes of course!!"
Nichkhun jumped up and they hugged each other. They let go after a while and he put on the ring.
"This can't be... You're dumb! I mean it's... Nick!"
"What?!" he laughed. She was too cute.
"I have to greet everybody!!!" She announced and turned around again, wanting to run to her family. Her fiancé back-hugged her again to stop her while everybody had a huge smile on their faces.
"Just wait until I've finished talking! We'll get married next week!"
"Wait wait wait! NEXT WEEK?!"
"You heard right! I planned everything hoping you'd say yes. It'll be a little party with our family and band members. They all know it. And I hope it's okay for you that it won't be a big party..."
"It absolutely is! I still can't believe it... But I would kind of like it big too. I mean I'm a Disney princess inside and you know that. I hope everything is pink!"
"Nearly everything. Now go greet them!" He let go and Tiffany came running towards them. She hugged everybody tightly.
They had little conversations, were hyped up and talked loudly. Nichkhun brought a bottle of champagne and opened it with a loud 'POPP!'
"Let the party begin!" Leo yelled.
"Nick can I talk to you for second?" Tiffany asked.
"Uhu..." Michelle had a naughty expression.
" up!" Tiffany hollered.
"Give me the bottle!" Nichan took it and poured the drinks for everyone. Meanwhile the couple went to a corner.
"If you miss your members, they should come soon too!"
"It's not that... I wanted to tell you that I can't drink alcohol."
"You could've done that in front of everybody!" he laughed.
"No because it has a reason... Nick I'm... Ehm..."
"You are...?"
"Pregnant..."


Author's note: so many subscribers... This fast... Thank you guys so much! If you want something I can do for you just comment below:) and again: thank you very very much!