Like mother like daughter!

Our marriage

"Jess?" Tiffany asked her friend after all the girls had been chatting. Nichkhun was on the dance floor with Soshi, making the little girl smile a lot.
"Yes, Fany-ah?"
"You will move in with us for the time being. Just rely on us and we'll be there for you."
She began to cry for the thousandth time that day.
"Thank you so much. I will come to good use during your pregnancy too. I know about everything, believe me." The girls giggled.
"I can't wait to get through that with you."
"But what's with your honeymoon?"
"Why should there be something?"
"Well maybe that sounds a bit demanding but I'm still not able to stay alone and I'm the most comfortable around Nichkhun you know..."
"Then we will postpone it for a month." Tiffany suggested.
"I don't know if Nichkhun likes this idea..."
"Well I do!" He shouted from behind, making the two girl shriek for a second. Jessica let out a little dolphin sound.
"It sounds odd but I missed that high pitched eardrum destroying sound of yours!" Tiffany laughed.
"Mommy, dance with my new daddy!" Soshi yelled.
"Yah! Don't call him like that!" Jessica blushed while Taecyeon just grinned. The DJ started to play a slow song by then.
"Look out for a partner, it's couple-dance time!" The guy said softly.
"Perfect timing I'd say!" Taeyeon hollered. Nichkhun stretched out his hand for Tiffany to take and they made their way to the dance floor as the first couple. He had his hands on her waist as she had hers around his neck while they have been looking into each other's eyes deeply. They started to dance along the music. Soshi took her mother's hand and went over to Taecyeon with her.
"Dance!" She looked up to both of them and ran away to Krystal giggling. Taecyeon smiled and dragged her to the dance floor too. That made the married couple and these both people be the only persons on the floor at first. A few idols and family members followed them as the singles stayed at their tables being a bit sad. The bride herself was so into her little dance with her husband.
"The day is nearly over."- Nichkhun said smiling- "How did you like it?"
"Hmm let me think... It was a dream like wedding... You planned everything yourself... There were so many surprises... And to make things even better you helped my best friend and made us make up again... What do you think then?" She grinned.
"So you liked it?"
"Nick, I've never imagined a wedding like this! It was just perfect!"
"Not everything was perfect. Tyler that Bastard he is.." Tiffany put a finger on his lips.
"It was perfect. I thought I couldn't love you more but with this you showed me I can. I'm not quite sure if I can be a good housewife at all but now I know that you will take care of our little child very well and that makes me even happier than I was before. I love you my husband. And it's so cool to say husband! I like it." Tiffany grinned.
"Well I'm sure you'll be a perfect mother. Anyways we will have to visit your doctor to see if everything's okay with the little one in there. Remember the thing that shouldn't have happened to me but did happen to you?"
"Right... But it really wasn't my fault, somebody put something inside my drink! I do hope the baby is okay..."
"It won't affect it too much don't worry." The Thai placed a short kiss on when her father came by.
"May I steal her for a moment?" He asked.
"Yes of course!" Nichkhun smiled and left her alone with her dad as he sat down and Soshi jumped onto his lap.
"Hey my little princess." -her dad started to dance with her too- "It's time for our father-daughter dance, right?"
"I think so." She let out her eye-smile.
"Now I lost my princess."
"Oh daddy come on! You didn't loose me!" Tiffany said.
"Have you read the letter yet?" He asked after a short while.
"No. I don't think I'm really able to do it..."
"I can understand you so well... But just know that she'd be proud of you. She's always there for you, right there." He pointed at her heart.
"Yes, daddy I hope so." She smiled even though a tear was escaping her eye.
"I wish she could be here."
"She is looking from above smiling because of her gorgeous daughter."
Tiffany stopped dancing and looked to the sky.
'Mom. I miss you so much. It hurt when you left and it still does. Today on the most important day of my life you can't be here but I want to thank you for a lot. First for loving daddy so much that you married him, for giving birth to me. Thank you for raising me showing me how to behave, how to eat and drink and how to love. Please watch over me and wait for me.'- she thought-"I love you mom."
Her dad embraced her in a tight hug and smiled. When suddenly they were interrupted by Taeyeon's voice.
"Sorry for disturbing some emotional moments but it's time for a little present in Form of a memorable clip. Snsd together with 2PM prepared this. So ladies and gentlemen give it up for khunfany."
The beamer that originally was there for some photos of both of them now showed a video of their members in a room. Taecyeon spoke up.
"We all wondered what we should buy as a wedding present. A Tv? A wash machine? A vacuum cleaner? Or a new car? And in the end we decided to do something for you instead."
Yuri was the next to talk.
"Something memorable yet sweet."
"Something you'll show your children." Wooyoung added.
"So we all came together and decided to put up to stages. One in Hongdae and one in Gangnam. It was really expensive so better be thankful!" Sooyoung warned.
Everyone chuckled and Seohyun went on.
"We decided on two songs for you to sing and got some cameramen."
"The date was clear. The day before the wedding." Jun.K grinned.
"We set everything up and led you there. So here it is. Enjoy." Hyoyeon was the last to speak when the screen went black and Nichkhun was seen on the stage with the piano singing.
"They made you do this too?" Nichkhun watched silently while Tiffany's mouth was wide agape but she smiled when she heard her name. Nichkhun did the same when he listened to her song. When the clip ended with a picture of all 12 people smiling the bride ran to her girls and boys and got them into a huge group hug.
"You are sooo sweet. I love you guys. You are the best friends one can have!"
"We love you too." All yelled in sync laughing.

....
A few guests had already left the party since they had their work to do. It was half past eleven and the wedding party slowly began to come to an end.
"Oh Nick?" -Tiffany turned to her husband- "When will we move in the house?"
"We will drive there later to let you see it. There is no furniture yet beside a bed but you can plan how you want it to be." He whispered.
"Uh a bed?" The bride laughed.
"Of course! Shouldn't the first night be in your own house? I have to carry you into it, right?"
"Yes!" -she nearly shouted- "But let's drive to my dorm first I have to get something."
"If it's for clothes we got them already."
"No not that. My mum wrote me a letter before she died. She gave it to daddy and told him to hand it to his children when we get married. He did it before but I wasn't able to read it..."
"Ok then we'll get it later." He said and right after this he yawned.
"Oh someone is tired there!" Tiffany smiled.
"Oh yes I surely am."
"But you're not the only one."-Jessica came with a sleeping Soshi in her arms- "She can really sleep anywhere no matter how loud it is. Unbelievable."
"Like mother like daughter!" Tiffany said.
"Oh well not anymore. After I got married to that tyrant I got insomnia. And you know me! It was sooooooooooo hard not being able to sleep my 12 hours daily." She whined.
"Ah right. We'll sleep at the dorm today by the way. It will be a bit hard for me but staying with my members won't be much of a problem I think."
"Members? So you'll come back?"
"If SM lets me. I think so." She smiled weakly. Just then the other 7 girls came.
"Don't worry about SM. Uncle Soman will never say no to his cute niece." Sunny said adding some aegyo.
"Aish! Really." Yoona growled punching her shoulder which made the older one whine in pain.
"Ready to go?" Taeyeon asked Jessica placing a hand on her shoulder.
"Truthfully no. I'm a bit afraid."
"You know what I said after you left? That I will never neglect my duty as leader again and that I'll protect my members at all costs? You're one of my members. Even if I had to die I would never let anyone or anything harm you. I promise." Her eyes told the younger girl that she meant what she said. Passionate determination and real concern could be seen in them. She nodded and hugged the leader.
"We'll stay as nine. I'll never let anything happen again."
After Jessica had left Taeyeon seldom cried and she never did in front of people. She was never the type to do so anyway but after that time all her emotions were shut inside. Only few people made her leak some of it. Now that the long lost sister was in her arms murmuring 'I put my faith in you' she let go and cried her tears streaming down. She buried her face in the crook of Jessica's neck sobbing loudly. The others were shocked and didn't know what to say or what to do.
"Let's go." The oldest said after some time. She took her member's hand and stepped to the car.

Author's note: a longer one I think:) some parts from me, some from my co-author! Enjoy<3