Bachelor/-ette party (part 1)

Our marriage

"STEPHANIE! GET YOUR BIG OUT OF BED!" Michelle screamed storming into Tiffany's room.
"Just shut up!" She replied while she hid under her blanket. 
"It's your bachelorette night! We gotta get you away from your boy and doll you up!"
"Oh Michelle she will get up eventually. I just want more time with her." Nichkhun replied.
"Oh I didn't know you were here too. Ok, nevertheless get up lazy ! Sorry Nick but you won't see each other until the actual wedding." She pulled Tiffany out of the bed with one swift pull. She landed on her with one loud thud which made the boy laugh. 
"Don't be too rough."
"Because you will tomorrow?" she asked wiggling her eyebrows. Both turned bright red and the oldest erupted in a loud laughter.
"Just kidding, you little kids. You definitely ought to get more erted!"
"MICHELLE!" The younger girl sprung up. The older sister ran away and the other one wanted to chase after her but Nichkhun stopped her.
"Let her be. That's what older siblings are for! Embarrassing the younger ones. Now come and kiss me since the next time we'll get to do that will be when we stand face to face after you came down the aisle. I will be awestruck and we'll exchange vows and then we'll be married. It will be like a dream! And..." He said gesturing wildly above his head. She smacked his shoulder and giggled.
"Stop it babo!" 
He pulled her down, smashed her onto the bed and kissed her wildly.
"STEPHANIE! STOP MAKING OUT, YOU LITTLE RASCAL!" Michelle yelled bashing trough the door.
"UNNIE!" 
"Just go Steph. Have fun. I love you."
"Love you too. And don't you dare to do some hangover . You'll neither get lost nor get a tattoo nor get a baby nor.."he stopped her by kissing her deeply.
"I won't do that. Promise!"
"Ew! I can see your tongues! Come on lovebirds! Rise and shine!"
Not waiting a second longer Michelle dragged Tiffany away from her boy.


Tiffany's 3rd person POV:
"Hey lazy get a shower!"
"Yeah I will! Gosh Michelle you're a pain in my today!"
"Since when have you started to be so vulgar?"
"Since you've started to get on my nerves!"
She went into the bathroom and the water. It rained down on her, warming her. She breathed in the cherry blossom scent of her shampoo after massaging it in her hair. She rinsed it and went out of the shower putting her undergarments on. 
"You done?" Michelle hollered from inside the room.
"Yup!" Tiffany replied emphasizing the p with a loud plop.
"Come out, then. The rest of us already chose your dress."
"Who did?"
"Sooyoung, Hyoyeon, Taeyeon and myself."
She groaned upon hearing that. 
'It'll be revealing. Too revealing.' She thought.
She walked out with closed eyes not wanting to see the outfit.
"Oh come on. Don't be a kid! Babo."
She opened her eyes looking at a short PINK cocktail dress. It was indeed very revealing but it was pink. She liked it. 
"If it looked like a rag you'd still love it because of the color, wouldn't you?"
"I probably would." Tiffany laughed.
"Sooo get dressed and if you're a good kid we'll go see Nichkhun before we leave."

Nichkhun's 3rd person POV:
"Leo are you sure I need to dress like that? We're not really going to an overrated classy restaurant or anything like that. This is not necessary."
"Oh it is, my dear." Leo laughed and
Nichkhun chuckled shortly before he sighed and gazed at the expensive looking tuxedo right in front of his eyes. 
"It's tuxedo night, amigo! Ever watched 'How I Met Your Mother'? I'm like your wingman and today is your bro mizwa."
"You're dumb." the Thai boy laughed.
"Just wear it, bro."
Nichkhun slipped into the trousers and dress shirt first when Maria came in and gasped. She looked at Leo and said: "Honey, don't be mad but it want a divorce. This man is seriously eye candy! I envy your little sister sooooo much!"
"Ouch!" Leo put a hand on his chest feigning the comment hurt him.
The outstanding boy chuckled and threw his jacket around his shoulders when Michelle came in.
"They say men look the best in suit. They are damn right! My little one is sooo lucky."
Nichkhun grinned trying to tie his bow-tie. Michelle saw him struggling and went over to him, helping.
"So handsome yet so childish sometimes. You're perfect for her. So let's meet her for the last time in two days shall we?", she asked finishing perfectly. He nodded with his cheeks flashing red. They went out of the room, down the hallway and into another room. There he saw his bride-to-be sitting on a chair facing the mirror so he was looking at her back. She looked utterly gorgeous! Her pink cocktail dress hugging her curves in the right way, her cleavage showing a bit too much maybe. It was short, stopping probably an inch under her . She wore 20cm peep toe platform high heels, sparkling in pink. He was not able to close his mouth and blinked a few times.
"Boy you're drooling. Close your mouth", Taeyeon commented after a while.
"I.. Wow.. I can't stop staring." Just then he noticed her styling. Her hair was in wavy wide curls and shined healthy. Her make up was a bit heavier than usual but not overdone. 
"You can not go out like this! You looked way too good."
"Is that you Nick? I'm paralyzed with happiness!"
"Oh stop quoting Daisy Buchanan, little punk! We're not in the 20's."
Tiffany began to laugh, her eye smile making him breathless. 
"Stop Steph!"
"Stop with what, Nick?"
"I can't think properly when you're smiling while looking so damn gorgeous! I'm serious don't go out like that. There are many rapists these days."
The whole room erupted in loud laughter.
"Oh bro, you're exaggerating! My sister won't be . At least not when Mrs Maria Hulk Hwang and Mrs Michelle bodybuilder Hwang are with her! And Taeyeon is with them too!"
Michelle hit his head harshly.
"BODYBUILDER?"
"Nick, you look dashing yourself. Don't make any stripper fall in love with you!"
"I can't do anything against them falling in love with me but I won't ever feel anything for them. Especially when my fiancé looks hotter than any other women on this planet, no this galaxy."
"You won't say that when my pregnancy proceeds!"
"Nope. I will!" He came closer wanting to kiss her but Michelle stopped him. 
"Uh-uh"- she had her finger sticking out in front of his face moving from left to right-"kissing is a no-no until tomorrow. You'll ruin her make up."
"Ok. Now let's get going!!" Leo shouted and dragged Nichkhun out of the house to a gigantic Hummer limousine. He saw Tiffany going to another one right behind the one Leo claimed and sighed. It would be a long night.