The actual wedding

Our marriage

Tiffany's 3rd person POV
Tiffany held her father's hand while the blindfold was removed. Michelle and Taeyeon giggled and ran away while she slowly opened her eyes. The girl was utterly amazed, standing in front of the aisle. To both her sides were several rows of benches on which not only close friends and family members were seated but also half of the K-Pop world. Beast, 2AM, EXO, f(x), Super Junior and many more. Everything was decorated in pink, violet and white. It was decent and not overdone yet it looked like a royal wedding while on each and every bench were pink lilies. Nichkhun, his best men and Tiffany's bridesmaids together with the priest were standing under a grand pavilion that sparkled pink and white in the noon sun. Just then she realized that all men present wore pink neck ties and all women had something in pink either a hat, a necklace or a bracelet. In that moment she discovered the view. You could look over Seoul and the Han River so she assumed they must be close to Mount Acha. After she had looked at each detail of the area she noticed that her father and herself were on grass with a pink carpet in front of them. It was a garden she's never been to. She looked up with teary eyes to meet Nichkhun's who looked completely dashing in a black suit, punk neck tie and a pink band around his waist. His hair was styled just the way she liked it. Gelled up and looking like he just stood up.
"Here comes the bride." The priest announced and everybody turned around while Nichkhun smiled. She stepped on the carpet pressing her dad's hand who was very proud of his daughter. Her gaze moved to the little stage next to the pavilion where the one and only Yiruma started with the wedding march on the piano. Henry and Kyuhyun's sister played along on their violins. She got more and more nervous as they reached the last bench. When she took Nichkhun's hand and her father sat down in the first row after she had kissed him goodbye everything stopped, at least for her. Her heartbeat was incredibly loud amass fast. Nichkhun held her hand tightly as they turned around to the priest who started talking.
"This ceremony will be completely Christian, so it would be nice not to interrupt with other rituals or such." He said first in English and them in Korean. Tiffany looked confused.
"What? Completely Christian? Nick you're a Buddhist." The bride murmured.
"I converted some weeks ago." Nichkhun whispered back while Tiffany opened slightly in disbelieve. The ceremony them was started in both languages.
Nichkhun's 3rd person POV
They had been standing there quite a while. She was simply stunning, breathtaking and more words couldn't describe. Her white dress falling perfectly to the ground, the train covering a big part of the carpet. Her hair was curled and reached her cleavage while her make-up was just right. Emphasis were on her sparkling eyes.
"Friends and family of the bride and groom welcome and thank you for being here on this important day." -Nichkhun began to sweat even though he wondered why- "We gathered together to celebrate the love between these two people by joining them in marriage."- 'She's going to say yes, right?'- "Bride and groom, your wedding is the public and legal joining of your souls that have been united as one in your hearts."- 'As it has always been.'- "Marriage will allow you a new environment to share happiness and sadness, joy and depression. You will face the world and life together hand in hand."- 'Forever.'
Tiffany's 3rd person POV
"To make this relationship work, therefore it takes more than love. It takes trust, dedication and faith to learn, grow and to stay open to one another even if it gets difficult."- the words of the priest took away her feats while the groom seemed to be the exact opposite- "So now, please exchange your vows." They looked at each other and Nichkhun started.
"I Nichkhun Buck Horvejkul take you Stephanie Young Hwang to be my wife, my best friend, my one true love and soulmate. I promise I will hold you from this day forward for better or for worse, for richer or poorer times in sickness and health, to love and cherish you. I will treat you as the princess you are and provide you with everything without you having to ask. I will stay faithful and show you how much I love you every second of each day. Every morning I will wake up smiling because I know from now on you're only mine. It may become stressful for the two of us but I am pretty sure we will overcome all difficulties like we used to ever since we started dating. I will rush to you when you need me and comfort you when you cry. I will be there for you until I take my last breath. I will do anything to make you happy and see your perfect eye-smile as often as I can. I promise to love only you forever." Tiffany whipped away her tears. She cried very hard but she had to start.
"I Stephanie Young Hwang take you Nichkhun Buck Horbejkul to be my husband, my partner in life and my one true love. I will cherish you and love you more and more each day and even if I don't I'm sure you'll make me."- everyone laughed while Tiffany paused a second with a sob escaping - "I will trust and respect you, laugh and cry with you faithfully through the good and the bad times regardless of every obstacle we may face. Just stay with me and I'll be there to love you. As an idol I am not the best housewife but I will try hard to learn everything so you can be proud of me. I will try not to give you a chance to get jealous because I will tell you how much I admire you everyday until you have enough of it. We've been through a lot and this still led us to be standing next to each other exchanging our vows. I am grateful for everything we experienced and will experience together. I often feel insecure about the future, but as long as I'm with you, I know we can overcome anything. I give you my hand, my heart and my love from now on forever." Nichkhun had teary eyes and the priest nodded. A little girl, maybe around the age of 4, then came to bring the rings. Tiffany thought she looked a bit familiar, but she hadn't the time to think about it now. Nichkhun ruffled her hair and she beamed a smile at him. He took one ring and looked to Tiffany.
"I Nichkhun give you Stephanie this ring as an eternal symbol of my love and commitment to you." He put on the ring when the bride smiled at the little kid and took the other ring. The kid ran back to Nichkhun's mum.
"I Stephanie give you Nichkhun this ring as an eternal symbol of my love and commitment to you." She put in his ring, too.
"By the power vested in me by the country of South Korea I now pronounce you husband and wife. If there is no one opposing you may kiss the bride."
Since nobody interrupted, Nichkhun moved his hand to Tiffany's face and it slowly before moving closer. The world stopped and she closed her eyes as their lips met halfway. He began to move them softly but yet passionately and the crowd clapped their hands. The kiss was sweet bit heated and a minute passed until they stopped.
"I present you Mr. and Mrs. Hwang-Horvejkul." The priest said his last words.
"A double name?" Tiffany laughed.
"I wanted it like this." He grinned.
"We're married Nick."
"Yes we are."- Nichkhun smiled heavily- "Can I get my wedding present now?"
"Right now?" She asked and he nodded. The woman waved for her members to come. A guy brought them their microphones and Divine was being played by now.
"Uh~ Uuhh, uhh~" Taeyeon started.
"Aheu heu~ ohh~ uh oh oh." Sunny went on and as Taeyeon wanted to sing the next part another voice interrupted her. Jessica was back.