Let's wait for a miracle

Our marriage

Tiffany's POV
"Fany-ah wake up!!!" I heard Jessica's voice echoing inside my head. I feel very hot... It's so tight... And the only thing I feel is pain.
"Auntie please!" My little niece... She's so cute. Slowly I opened my eyes to discover the ice princess' worried face bowing over me. I wanted to say a lot but I couldn't. It felt like these were the last words I'd say.
"I love you all. I'm coming to you, mom." I could only stutter.
"Fany-ah, don't say that! Nothing will happen to you!" She yelled and I saw a tear running down her cheek.
I only chuckled bitterly still believing that this would be the last thing Jessica would see from me and suddenly everything went back pitch black.

Nichkhun's POV 
"Is it my turn already?" I sighed not wanting to get up from my comfortable couch.
"Come on now! Don't think just because you're married you don't have to work!" My manager made me stand up and was about to drag me outside but then my phone rang.
"Answer it but fast" he simply said. It was Jess calling.
"Hey what's-"
"Nick come here fast please I, no we need you!" I heard her sobbing and the little Danielle crying. It was loud and you could hear a few sirens in the background.
"Why what is wrong?!" My manager looked at me, signaling that he heard the panicking Jessica.
"Please just pick us up..." -she sobbed again- "I'm not able to tell you." I looked over to my manager and he simply nodded.
"Where are you?" I asked as I took my keys and rushed out of the room.
...
Slowly arriving at the street Jessica told me I saw her standing there. She and Soshi were hugging each other. As I came closer I saw they were bleeding a bit. I simply stopped the car since the other vehicles in front of me didn't move either and went out of the car to go to them. Soshi was the first one to notice me.
"Uncle Nick!" She came running towards me. The little girl hugged my leg and cried.
"What happened to you two?" I lifted her up and she hid her face on my chest. Jessica made her way to me too and also hugged me, crying.
"What the hell is going on?!" I started to imagine anything that could have happened so I simply wanted her to tell me why they are here, why they are wounded and why they are crying.
"We had... We had a car accident" she stuttered. I patted her back.
"But you two seem to be pretty ok? We just have to take a look at your wounds but except that..." I comforted the two girls.
"No you don't understand! Fany was with us... She... She..." -Jessica sobbed again- "She got jammed and..." She simply stopped herself from talking and only went on crying. I totally understood the situation. My wife and my children may not be surviving this.

Tiffany's 3rd Person POV  
She lay there, wires all around her body and a loud beeping noise could be heard. She had been brought to the emergency room as fast as possible and was undergoing surgery now. At least a dozen people were standing at the table she was lying on. Her broken arm had already been splinted. Her 2 splintered rips  on the left had caused great damage because one pierced trough her amniotic sac and harmed one of the twins. He had to undergo surgery himself. Because they had to be born into the world too early a  second pediatric surgeon was running some test with the apparently unhurt other twin. 
Tiffany had serious internal bleedings because not only her womb was involved but the second rip had cut trough a big part of her liver. The bleedings didn't stop and the doctors were under great stress and pressure, while on the other side of the hospital...

Nichkhun's POV
I ran through the halls of the big hospital to get to the emergency room. People recognized me but I couldn't care less. My head was spinning yet the only thing I could think about was my family lying in the operating room. 
"Nichkhun!" Naturally Jessica could not keep up with my speed. Her chronic illness, Soshi in her arms and my eagerness, it was simply impossible and although I didn't want to leave her behind I couldn't and wouldn't slow down.
I was finally nearing the front desk of the ER. I was panting hard and hung my head low to catch my breath at least a bit.
"Tiffany..." I managed to press out of my mouth trough long exhales.
"Sorry?"
"My wife.....Tiffany....where?"
"Excuse me, sir, but I can't exactly understand what you are saying. If you could repeat, what..."
Right in that moment I shot my head up and glared at her making her hush. Immediately realization struck her.
"Sorry mister Horvejkul. How can I help you?"
"You all probably know when an idol is brought here, don't you? Where is she?"
I wasn't that rude normally but one couldn't blame me right now. She sighed maybe a bit annoyed but I was sure she'd understand. I'll apologize later.
"She's still undergoing surgery right there in operating room 3."-She pointed at a door with a red light-" I'll call a nurse or a doctor to inform you about their condition."
I didn't thank her or smiled like a usually would. Jessica who had just arrived did that for me. 
I ran to the door and waited. Even though I couldn't hold or see her I felt better with just knowing she was near me. 
After what felt like an eternity a young man, maybe 30, came to me and began to talk.
"Mister Horvejkul it's nice to meet you. I am going explain your wife's and children's condition to you now but please calm down a bit first."
Jessica came and put a hand on my shoulders.
"Speak up, please. I won't calm down until I know that all three are safe and at home."
He sighed. 
"Oh well ok. I'm Han Mihyeon, that was caring for one of your twins. She is healthy and is not injured."
Nichkhun let out a sigh of relieve.
"BUT your second child is undergoing surgery."
This scattered his world right there. Not only his wife but also his own baby, that wasn't even supposed to be born yet were operated. He heard Jessica inhale sharply while he himself couldn't breath.
"One of Misses Hwang's 2 splintered ribs pierced trough the amniotic sac and did harm to his head. Moreover a part of his brain was injured. We are not yet sure if any persistent damage is done but as for right now there is a chance about 75% that he will live and a 45% chance that this will be without any troubles. This percentage seems low at first but if you regard the situation and the condition this little fighter was in before you'd be more than surprise by this outcome." He nodded slowly trying to get what the doctor was saying. 
"Son Woodong an excellent neurosurgeon and Kim Changkyung, Korea's very best pediatric surgeon are operating and I can confidently say that he is in the best hands possible."
"A boy.... and a girl...." Jessica mumbled not knowing what else to say.
"It's a different story for your wife. Her condition is.... Very bad. Severely bad." I looked  into open space and shook my head. I didn't want to miss one word he was saying.

Author's note: I'm sooooo sorry that we've just updated now... Were both too busy so we apologize... The next one is being written the time being so wait for it!<3