The wedding surprise

Our marriage

"Amari ni mo moroi no ne"- the Snsd members opened their mouths in disbelief-"kimochi wa tayasuku yurete"- a tear rolled down their cheeks-"Yogaakeru to kieru kotae sagaeiru." -she ended her part but Tiffany couldn't go on at first- "Please sing with me Fany-ah." Jessica said and so Tiffany started again after the first line was over.
"michishirube ni naru Starlight nee oshiete hoshii no ikubeki basho."
The members went on singing as Jessica walked over to them slowly. The guests all smiled, understanding the situation. The refrain came and everybody sang together. Snsd was finally back. They finished the song and Jessica was right in front of the bride.
"Surprise." Jessica smiled with a tear in her eyes and Tiffany hugged her tightly. The other members came and did the same so they had a big group hug. Nichkhun walked over to the little girl who brought the rings, lifted her up and made his way to the group of girls. Crying Krystal came with them. Nichkhun grinned while Tiffany was surprised.
"Why are you here, Jess?"
"Let him explain." She answered and the little girl hugged Nichkhun tighter.
"I invited them to our marriage. That's my biggest surprise for all of you."
"With them you mean... Tyler and her?" Tiffany looked at her best friend who stared to the ground.
"No he..." Jessica started but couldn't go on, so Nichkhun did for her.
"Nobody wants to see this guy ever again. With them I mean Jessica and our little Soshi here."
"Wait."-Taeyeon finally spoke up- "Soshi?"
"Her Korean name."- Jessica said- "And her American name is Danielle."
"So I'll go on. As I planned everything I also thought of inviting her so I searched for her in China and America. Remember when I had no schedule but still didn't visit you? We had a big fight on the phone, right?"- Tiffany nodded- "Jessica was present back then. It had been really hard to find them 'cause well Tyler did a good job hiding them."-the girls all listened carefully- "Eventually I found them in a slum-like village in Hong Kong. It was not funny at all. The person that informed me about that is still missing and I'm quite sure Tyler has something to do with it." They all stood there not believing anything.
"Believe his words, he didn't only hide her from the public but also made her lose contact to her family. We haven't met in two years." Krystal explained and went over to her crying sister.
"I missed you so much Soojung-ah."
Upon hearing that the younger one jumped up to meet her sister in a fiery hug as both of them cried, the tears flowing like waterfalls. When Krystal finally let go of Jessica she took Soshi on her arms.
"I missed you Danielle."
"I missed you, too auntie!" The little girl smiled.
Jessica wanted to stop crying but the tears kept on coming so Nichkhun took her in his arms. Her head rested on his chest and he soothingly her hair.
"You won't have to face this again." he whispered.
"Uncle Nick?" Soshi asked and he turned around.
"Yes?"
"Is that wedding auntie Stephanie? And why is mommy crying so hard?"
"She's just happy to see them all again and yes it is Danielle." -he answered- "Krystal, could you please take her out a minute?"
"Of course. Let's go!" She yelled and went off.
"How did she know me?" Tiffany asked.
"Do you think I wouldn't tell her stories about my best friends?" Jessica replied in midst of her sobs.
"I still can't believe you have a daughter." Sooyoung said.
"Theoretically she had two daughters."-they all looked so shocked- "Back to the story then. I went to the house to make her visit the wedding. When I came she looked like a deer in the headlights. She screamed and told me to leave before Tyler comes or she'd be punished. She and little Danielle had bruises all around their bodies. When I calmed Jessica down a bit she told me that Tyler beat them up regularly and it got so far that she had a miscarriage a year ago."-Jessica sobbed louder hearing this but Nichkhun held her tightly- "So after that she begged me to leave but I simply didn't, over and over again. I told her to call the police but they were corrupted by him not to listen to her so I packed a few of their things and put it into my car even though she didn't want me to. After that she told me that it was no use anyways because he had their passports. So all I had to do was waiting with them. He came one hour later."
FLASHBACK
"Hey I'm home! Let me you now!" -Tyler yelled and went into the living room to see the three people sitting on the couch- "What is this motherer doing here? Called him, huh? Did he you better than I did?" He laughed at his own joke.
"Just shut up! You pathetic version of a man need to beat up your own family to satisfy yourself?! I won't let this go further so give me their passports. Immediately."
"Over my dead body." He ran to Nichkhun with a knife he always had on the coffee table. The Thai guy reacted fast and held the arm with the knife. While Tyler wanted to beat him up with the other arm, Nichkhun was still faster. He smashed the knife deeply into his arm so he could feel the bone.
" you!" He screamed falling onto his knees while Nichkhun chuckled a bit.
"Jessica leave."- he said and Jessica did as she was told- "So had enough now? I won't say it again: give me their passports." He squealed down to be on eye level.
"Never." Tyler smirked spitting on his face. He whipped it and laughed a bit.
"I'd better tell where they are. You're not in the situation to behave like this since I have the upper hand."
"Oh you don't." He responded kicking the male's leg so he fell to the ground. He sprung on his chest and boxed him in his face again and again until he had bruises. Nichkhun tried to get out of his grip but the other man was too trained. Suddenly a loud thud was heard and Tyler fell to the ground, losing his consciousness. Above Nichkhun could see Jessica with a pan.
"Thanks a lot but where's Danielle?"
"I brought her to the car and came back. What should we do?"
He touched his face. Fortunately nothing was broken.
"Please bring me a chair and some ropes. Then sit back in the car." Jessica nodded, brought the items and did as she was told. Nichkhun tied him up on the chair and woke him up with water.
"And now?" Was the only thing Nichkhun said.
"I will never tell you motherer." He growled through gritted teeth, his fists clenched.
"Too bad. So what will I do with this?" He held up a package of .
"Where did you find this?!"
"Just hide your illegal stuff better man. A lot of money, huh?" He pointed at a few more packages. Then he took out a lighter and burned one after another.
"STOP! I'll tell you!"- Nichkhun let down the drug- "That was enough money wasted for that useless . They are in my car."
"Thank you." The Thai chirped. After he had taken the passports out of the car he went to his vehicle where Jessica and the little girl were waiting. Danielle was asleep already while Jessica cried.
"It's over now." He patted her head and drove off.

 

Author's note: I think you all know these wonderful lyrics:D and I hope you like how my sister and I formed it:) comment below<3