Shopping 2

Our marriage

"Good morning, honey." Tiffany brought Nichkhun the breakfast to the bed.
"Morning." He rubbed his eyes.
"Did you sleep well?" She asked while sitting down next to him with the food.
"Since you have been next to me, all fine." He lifted himself up. 
"Hmm... Eat!" She smiled.
"French toast..." -he grinned and took a bite- "Delicious, like always."
"By the way we will buy the bridesmaids' gowns today and tomorrow we will go to the hairdresser and try different styles."
"Can I see it when you bought them?" He asked curiously.
"Yes of course but why...?" 
"Just want to see it. It's my marriage, too." He quickly answered and went on eating.
"Alright. We won't see each other often until the marriage..."
"Steph?" 
"What?" She pouted.
"Come here." -he wrapped his arm around her as she had moved backwards- "There were times we didn't see each other in a month or more. Three days until we get married won't be our death."
"It might be." She smiled and hugged him.
"It won't." -they were right next to each other- "What will you guys do today and tomorrow?" 
"Well, Leo and my brother are busy preparing for the bachelor party and our fathers are like one heart and one soul. They have so many things in common, it's just unbelievable." He laughed.
"So you are alone?!" She yelled.
"Calm down! I have to arrange the sound system there. This will take its time." He simply replied.
"Okay let's change the topic: what do you want as your wedding gift?" She smiled.
"Let me think..." -he paused for quite a while- "I want you to sing, with your members of course."
"Really? That's nothing special!"
"It is! I love your voice and that's the only thing I want from you!"
"Which song?" 
"Divine. Just because you're my goddess." He grinned. The guy knew his girl wouldn't like this idea.
"But it's hard for me..." Her eyes got teary.
"No crying! You are allowed to cry at the wedding but not now!"
"Alright! Alright! I won't cry!" She waved her hand to dry her tears.
"Is it okay?" He asked while patting her other hand.
"I can do it... Since it's your only wish." 
"Thank you!" He nearly jumped on her.
"STOP!" -she yelled loudly- "The baby!" 
"Oh , sorry!" He laughed, so did she. 
"I love you." They said at the same time. With a few kisses they enjoyed the last time together for the day.
...
Nichkhun's POV 
"And is it pink?" Nichkhun had a pen and a paper in front of him.
"Everything will be pink and white, as you wished for it."
"Good, thank you very much." 
"You're welcome." 
Nichkhun and the decorator ended the call.
"Soo..." -he talked loudly- "We have the pink and white decoration and the bouquet... Too many things to do..." He sighed and went on organizing the wedding.
...
Tiffany's POV 
"Which color should they have?" Taeyeon asked.
"And please don't say pink because I just hate it and I won't wear it!" Michelle shouted. 
"Pink is mine!"- Tiffany hollered- "Anyways, violet or red would be nice."
"Violet!" Cherreen yelled.
"Call!" Yanin cried. 
"So we need a violet dress for the Snsd girls, one for Michelle, two for Yanin and Cherreen, one for mum and for Maria." Tiffany explained. She wanted them to wear something similar but not the same. Only the members should have the same dress.
"I'll try on this one!" Michelle pointed at a dress, took it and went to change immediately. It was a simple long dress in the color the bride wanted and a little bow around the waist. Right then Yanin found one for her and her sister. Yanin's was shorter and glittery. Cherreen's reached down to her knees and had three types of violets on it. They went to change too. When Michelle came out she grinned like a little child.
"That's mine!" She yelled.
"Suits you Unnie." Seohyun uttered while going on to look for a dress.
Maria got one for herself too. It was a short one, empire stile. She was the fastest out of everybody since she didn't try it on. Yanin and Cherreen went out too.
"We found ours I'd say!" Cherreen went to give Michelle and Maria a high five.
"Let's change back and buy it." Yanin said and so they did.
Tiffany was busy to decide on the dress for Nichkhun's mum. She wanted it to be violet too.
"I think this one is better." -she took out a long one, a bit wider and very simple- "You can combine this easier with accessories."
"Then I'll try it on." She grinned. Michelle, Yanin, Cherreen and Maria came to Tiffany's direction with their bags.
"We are the fastest!" Cherreen showed a V-sign and laughed. 
"That's right." Tiffany smiled too and went over to her members, leaving her sister and sister-in-law in the conversation with the two Thai girls.
"How's it going on?" Tiffany asked.
"Not really good. We just can't decide..." Sooyoung sighed.
Tiffany looked around for about one minute.
"How's this one?" 
The members stood there and opened their mouths while Taeyeon shook her head.
"We looked around for about two hours and you need exactly 47,37 seconds and find a brilliant dress?!" Hyoyeon shouted.
"Is it okay?" Tiffany laughed.
"YES!" They all yelled in sync. They asked the shop assistant to get it seven times. Nichkhun's mum came out right then.
"Does it look okay, Stephanie?" 
"Yes it's nice! Really wonderful mum." Tiffany said.
"Then I assume I should take this one?"
"Yes!" Yanin shouted from behind and immediately went on talking.
His mum smiled and went back to change. After a while all of the members had changed and they all were really happy with their dresses as well. They brought them home and drove off to buy shoes. Everybody got black high heels except for Tiffany. The Snsd members had all the same ones again with the heel around 10cm. Michelle's and Maria's were about 12cm, while Yanin's and Cherreen's were about 8cm and his mum's around 6-7cm. Tiffany herself got some in white with 10cm, very simple because under her dress you wouldn't really see them. Taeyeon drove her to Nichkhun after a exhausting shopping day. She went up and heard Nichkhun talking.
"Are you alright or should I come?" - "Okay... Just watch out." - "Bye." 
"Who was that?" Tiffany stepped in while asking which made Nichkhun startle.
"My ehm manager." -he quickly replied- "He is sick so I asked him if he was alright."
"Oh my fiancé is a gentleman!" She laughed and went over to hug him. 
"How are the dresses?" He wanted to know. She put out her phone.
"Here I have a picture of Taeyeon with the shoes and the dress. This is what Snsd will wear. The others told me to not show you theirs, I don't know why." 
"And where did you buy these two things?"
"The dress at a little shop called 'Paradise' and the shoes at 'Women's shoes', but why are you asking this?" She laughed again.
"Just curious!" He hugged her tightly.
"Gosh Nick my members will prepare the bachelorette party tomorrow while mum and I will be at the hair saloon."
"I don't even want to know what Leo and Nichan have prepared..." 
"I'm sure I know it..." She looked to the ground.
"Well, me either but I don't want to see it." He laughed.
"It's not funny!" She yelled.
"Steph." -he spoke softly- "You should know that I have only eyes for you. A stripper will only make my ears red as hell, not more." He kissed her shortly.
"You can't tell me you won't look!" She pouted.
"You have a Sooyoung in your band so she will invite one too! What if I'm jealous?" He smiled.
"You aren't. You're too perfect to be as jealous as I am."
"Maybe but I can tell you something." -he raised her chin and made her look deeply into his eyes- "These eyes have been looking at this one woman standing right in front of mine for years. No one else but you."

Author's note: Maria is Leo's wife by the way:D hope you like it:) comment below:)