Rings

Our marriage

After the day of shopping and after they brought the dress and the tuxedo home the family got together at a bar. The boys were there already when the girls came in. 
"Hey Nick!" Tiffany walked towards Nichkhun, gave him a kiss and hugged him for a second.
"So what's the topic?" Sunny asked while sitting on a chair nearby.
"We're talking about the day before the wedding. Something like a bachelor party." Leo answered.
Tiffany turned her head to Nichkhun.
"Soo..." -she started with a frightening expression- "Do you want it to end like 'Hangover'?"
"What, no!" He laughed.
Leo put an arm around his sister and started to talk.
"Come on Steph, everybody does that! Get over your jealousy, sis. And consider that I'm there, too. If he does anything silly, I will cut his balls off." 
He moved his finger according to what scissors look like. The room erupted roaring laughter.
"I've got an idea for yours Miyoung-ah!" Sooyoung spoke up after a while.
"Well I don't even want to hear that..." -Tiffany laughed- "Just watch out... I know my brother and the rest of your members well..." She whispered to Nichkhun.
"Same thing for you Steph." He smiled and they kissed another time.
"What will we do tomorrow?" Yanin wanted to know.
"I think the couple will buy their rings, right?" Michelle replied.
"Then we all would have time to arrange the day before you get married." Taecyeon nodded his head.
"Call!" Nichkhun shouted.
"Alright, let's do this!" Tiffany hollered. After a while of talking the family members departed. Michelle and Yanin, Nichkhun's father and Tiffany's father, Nichkhun's mother and Cherreen and last but not least Leo with his wife who came that day, were in the hotel rooms until the wedding. The family arranged it like this so that they can get to know themselves. They even told Nichkhun they'd pay for it because he had to pay for so much. The other guests and relatives were going to come the day before the ceremony and Snsd and 2PM were on the way to their dorm. Nichkhun and Tiffany drove to his own apartment. 
"How's your dress?" Nichkhun began to talk while driving.
"Hmm let me think... I won't tell you!" She laughed.
"Oh man... But I'm sure you'll be the prettiest on earth..." He lay his hand on hers which was on her lap for a second.
"You don't know how much I love you." Tiffany uttered.
"Well I somehow feel it." -he grinned- "Any idea of how the rings should look like?"
"Not really... They should be silver or white gold and simple... Not too overdone."
"Sounds good. You truly know what's good."
"That's who I am!" She smiled.
"Do you guys want anything to eat?" 
"Why 'you guys'?" She was quite surprised.
"Ehm... You have someone in there." He pointed at her tummy.
"Babo!" -she yelled- "But something to eat wouldn't be bad..."
"What do you want?" He laughed.
"Fast food would be nice..." She looked to the ground making him laugh again.
"Is Mc Donald's okay for you?"
"Of course! But will you drive through the 'Drive in'?"
"Yes!"
"But they will notice us!"
"Pff the whole world knows we're getting married so why going on with this hiding stuff?"
"Sounds right..."
With this they arrived at the loud speaker.
"Hello, your order?" The voice asked.
"Hello, two Cheeseburger, a small box of ChickenMcNuggets, two big fries, and a strawberry milkshake, please."
"Alright, go on driving please."
Nichkhun drove off.
"You really know me well." Tiffany smiled.
"Yup."
"This would be 7,45$, please." A female assistant looked into his car and noticed it by then. She just opened .
"Here are 8$. Keep the rest." He smiled and went on driving. The girl only looked after them, since she was a younger one.
"Did you see her face?" Tiffany cracked up.
"Yes I did! Funny thing..." He laughed too. They arrived at the place where you get the food. Another girl stood there.
"Here you... OH MY GOSH!" She yelled so loudly.
"Thank you." Nichkhun quickly took the food, handed it to Tiffany and they made their way home.

...

"Are you ready to go?" Nichkhun shouted through his apartment.
"Yes!" Tiffany came out of the bathroom. Both wore casual clothes.
"Let's go." Nichkhun took her hand. They walked down to the parking lot, hopped in his car and drove to the jewelry shop. 
"How can I help you?" A shop assistant asked. She was an older lady, so she didn't really know this idol generation.
"Yes please. We're getting married in a few days so we need our rings." Nichkhun talked to her. Suddenly a little crowd got together in front of the shop. Everybody took pictures and videos.
"Are you famous?" The lady was surprised.
"Kind of." Tiffany laughed, not letting go of his hand.
"So let's look... What kind of rings would you like to have?" 
"Silver or white gold would be nice. They should be simple but somehow special." Tiffany explained.
"Good fashion sense, Miss. Hmm... Here are some." She pointed at them. 
"Can you show me this pair?" Tiffany's finger was over a pair of glittering white gold rings with a small silver string.
"Nice." Nichkhun uttered.
"Wait a second..." -the assistant put out the two rings- "Here you are." 
The couple tried them on. They were just made for the both of them. 
"Wow!" -Nichkhun was amazed- "You really know what I like." 
"That's why we are getting married."- she laughed- "I think we will take these, right?"
"Totally!" 
As they wanted to pay, Nichkhun suddenly stopped. 
"Go outside first." He told Tiffany.
"Why?! There are fans and reporters!"
"I don't want you to see the price... Just go over there!" He pointed at a corner.
"Gosh Nick that isn't necessary."
"Ssht! Go!" He laughed.
"Tss..." She went over and looked at some of the bracelets. Nichkhun paid for the rings and went over to get his fiancée.
"Come on." He grinned.
"Yup." She followed him. When they opened the door so many questions were asked. They both just smiled and made their way to the car. Total professionalism.

Author's note: so each and every chapter is a new step for their wedding. I can tell you the wedding itself will take three chapters or something... So many ideas we have to include:D and my fluff-loving sister (she does have schizophrenia I'm sure of it; I seriously never knew she had these expressions inside of her. I mean she's a hip hopper and even raps! Gosh that woman!) keeps on having new ones :D hope you like it:)