I'm still alive

Our marriage

Tiffany's POV

"And when can I see Stephen? "
"Our little fighter has to stay in bed for the time being. But he'll be fine soon." 
I looked into Nick's eyes and smiled. He lifted his hand and caressed my cheek. 
"I missed you Steph. God if you had died, I..." his voice broke and he looked away. 
"I don't know what I would've done but I would've gone mad that's for sure. I was so afraid Steph."
I held his hand and sat up more so that our eyes were on the same level. 
"Look at me." I squeezed his hand and waited. When he finally turned to me I smiled. 
"Babe, you didn't lose me, did you? We've been through so much. How could I possibly leave you alone? God knows how much I love you he wouldn't take me away from you but everyone had to face hardships. This was just one of many obstacles in life so don't dwell on it. I know I won't."
"I love you." 
"I love you, too."
And then he leaned in to kiss me...
But "FAAAAAANY" Hyoyeon screamed. I chuckled when he retreated pouting like a child. While our child started to cry. I began to lull her to sleep again. 
"Aw come on you're too old to do that."
I turned to Hyo. "And you missy. Can't you see that there's a baby here? Be more quiet babo." I eye-smiled and she returned that smile dorkily.
When Nicole stopped crying I gave her to Khun.
"Would you?" He nodded and I kissed his cheek.
When I saw the door closing behind him I covered my ears and smiled. 
I could still hear them squealing and crying. Everyone was loud except for Taeyeon. 
"Fany we missed you" Sunny hugged me and I wiped away her tears. 
"I wasn't gone you know." I giggled. 
"But it sure felt like it." Seohyun said starring to the ground.
"Awww our maknae. Were you worried?"
She looked up and I could see her swollen eyes. 
"Of course I was." I smiled and in the corner of my eyes I still saw Taeyeon looking to the ground in the exact same position. 
"Danielle has been wanting to see you and her cousins, as she calls them herself." Jessica pointed out. 
I laughed "Oh she will soon."
"What are their names?" -Sooyoung asked - "My future daughter in law is supposed to have a pretty name."
Taeyeon had looked up and I saw her tear stained face. She laughed shortly and looked down again. 
"Well they have a Korean and an English name of course. The baby that you just saw is..." - I looked to Taeyeon - "Taeyeon." - I saw her smile faintly - "And her English name is Nicole. Our boy's name is Taeyoung or Stephen."
"Wow. You're naming her after Taeyeon?" Yoona asked. 
"Actually my husband did. But yes. Just look at her. I mean she looks so calm. She just cries when some freaky auntie comes into the room screaming. That's what I've been told at least."
"Taeyoung is a really nice name though. The meaning is deep. How did you know a name like that Hwang?" Yuri inquired. 
"It's Horvejkul and I actually got the idea for the Korean name from Tae, too. Kwon."
"But wait Nicole and Stephen? You serious? That's your names in another form" Sunny said with a raised eyebrow.
"Yes, we know. We thought it'd be funny."
"You're children will be embarrassed" Hyoyeon pointed out.
"Pfff, nah, they won't." 
Everyone but Jessica and Taeyeon laughed.
"Guys, could you leave me alone with the two drama girls for a bit?"
They nodded and left. 
"Hey TaeTae, hey Jess, come here. "
They moved to my bed slowly. 
"So tell me. Why are the two of you you sulking?"
"It's just... it's because..."- Jess started- "I feel like it's my fault. How could I tell you to drive through whole Seoul? I should've been the driver, you were pregnant it was dumb from me."
"Don't be stupid. I wanted to drive there so I did. You wouldn't have been able to stop me from doing otherwise."
"Still... I don't feel good about it."
"You are such an idiot. It wasn't your fault and see? I'm alive so stop that drama thing, go outside to your daughter and your niece!" I smiled.
"I love you my best friend." She can to hug me and left the room.
"And what about you Taengu-yah?"
"I could have done more for you, I could have fetched you. It feels like I haven't done enough for you to prevent that accident."
"Are you as stupid as Jessica? Gosh guys this accident happened and you can't turn back time, that's how life is. But I'm thankful that all of you are fine and that we can live together as the best family in the end."
"I'm still so... I don't know..."
"Then see it like this: you saved my life. Without your blood I'd be dead for sure."
"Other people donated some too."
"Yes but you were the first one. You gave me your blood when I needed it most. You saved me TaeTae."
"But I endangered you first."
"Oh shush you didn't. Now tell me how glad you are that I'm awake and hug me."
She let out her ajummah laugh and hugged me.
"I really thought I'd lose you." 
"Are you her husband now?" Nichkhun laughed while entering. 
Taeyeon winked and kissed my cheek.
"Seems like our little Taeyoung is ready. I asked the nurses if it was okay to bring him and she nodded but he has to go back soon. His aunties are spazzing too much about Taeyeon. Sooyoung Googled wedding dresses and shows them to her."
We laughed. "Dear leader would you be as kind as to look after my child? I don't want them to squish her to death"
She smirked, saluted and left. 
"Now, where's my Stephen?"
Nick smiled and gave him to me. As soon as I held him I felt the same affection I felt when I first held the other child.
"He's so handsome. He's going to be tall. I just know it. Oh you're gonna woo all the ladies. Like your dad."
"Hey hey. I did never woo any girls."
"You did. But I loved it." He smirked cockily and winked. I rolled my eyes at that action. 
I looked at my son and saw him smile faintly before falling asleep again. 
"We'll be happy" I said as I looked into Nichkhun's eyes. He leaned down and kissed me.
It felt so right, so perfect. 

Co-Authors note:
I'm so sorry! This was supposed to be posted the day after Christmas but something came in between. This chapter is not really good but I hope you still like it :/ :) anyways and enjoy reading. Happy New Year everyone:)

Author's note: 
Ok she did well:) we decided to let the next chapter go on to the future more. A spoiler: we'll write about the time she gets out of the hospital and so on. Hope you like the chapter my sister wrote:)