How about...?

Our marriage

Nichkhun's POV
Going in and out of the hospital wasn't an easy task. There were too many paparazzi asking questions about Steph or the children and I couldn't even answer them properly myself. It's been three days and there was no further information about Steph. They could only tell me that she's in a kind of coma and that they weren't sure when she'll wake up. The babies are doing well after all. Baby number two is a little fighter and they think he's ok as well as little Taeyeon. I still haven't figured an English name for her and neither any name for the boy but I guessed Steph should do this. Our family and our members called me every ten minutes to find out about her condition. Mum and dad decided to fly here in a few days and Steph's dad will too. So I really hope she'll be awake by then. Again I was in the hospital making my way to the room with the babies. 
"Hey my little princess" I said as I put my hand inside the little box she was in. Her little hand grabbed my finger and she opened her eyes. Looking at her face she just reminded me so much of Steph. She was indeed her daughter. Soon after that she let go of my hand and went on sleeping. I couldn't hold in a smile. I turned around and went to the box with the baby number two and he was fast asleep. I took my time inside the room with my babies and left about an hour later to go to Steph's room and check on her condition. 

Tiffany's POV
"So I think you should stay here for about 3-4 weeks, it all depends on how fast your injuries get better." 
That was the doctor's last sentence after explaining everything to me. He told me what had happened, what injuries I endured and more importantly how my children were. 
"I'll quickly remove the bandage around your eye" -he did that slowly- "Are you able to see everything?"
"I'd say yes if I had my glasses on."
The doctor giggled a bit.
"I will let your husband in now." He said as he went out of the room and Nick entered.
"Steph..." his steps got bigger and in a second he stood right next to me. Before I could say something he kissed me. I couldn't feel anything else beside that.
"You don't know how much we all worried for you..." He whispered.
"How are Jess and Danielle?"
He smiled.
"Of course this would be your first question after all. They are fine."
"Have you seen the babies yet?"
"I did." -he gave me a peck on the lips and got a chair to sit on next to me taking my hand- "She looks just like you and he doesn't seem to be your child. Did the doctor tell you all about them?"
"Yes..." -a tear escaped my eye- "I'm afraid they have taken any injuries..."
"I'm sure they'll be ok after some time passes. Time heals everything, you know that." -he whipped away the tear for me and kissed my forehead- "I love you and I'll make sure you get better soon."
"I love you too..." 
A few minutes passed just like this.
"Nick..."
"Yes?"
"We still need names for them."
"About that..." He chuckled.
"What is it?" I grinned.
"I want to name our little princess Taeyeon... I mean she's as calm as her auntie so I think it fits."
"You really know what I feel about that right?"
"I do." -he laughed a bit- "she's done so much for us. Anyways,  what should be the English name?"
"I don't know..." -I thought about it for a second- "How about Nicole? Her nickname would be Nic, it'll match yours." I giggled. 
"That's cute though...I like it."
"Now for him..."
"As for the English name.... Stephen? That's your equivalent" He asked after minutes had passed.
"Nice one" -I went on thinking- "but can we really do that?" I laughed. "Maybe" he laughed. "Since they are twins their names should match, right?"
"So the Korean name will be?"
"Taeyoung?" I smiled- "He overcame this accident well. He's a fighter for sure and  Taeyoung means he will grow up masculine. And it shows the cultural aspect. He'll get stronger and stronger as time passes."
"Really?"
"Yes! You should study Korean more! Babo!"
"Taeyeon and Taeyoung? Isn't that too similar?"
"Maybe" -I laughed and pulled him down to kiss me- "Did you tell my members that I'm awake?"
"Not yet. I came immediately after hearing it."
"Lend me your phone please. And ask the doctor if I can see my children." He nodded and handed me his phone. I dialed the familiar number when he left. 
"Hey Khun-ah! Why are you calling? Do you have any news?"
"Hey wifey. Yeah I'm awake."
"FANY?!" -Taeyeon gasped- "You're awake?"
"No, I'm unconscious."
"Ha ha very funny. How are you feeling?" She asked loudly.
"I'm still a bit drowsy but alright." 
"Would it be okay if we came?" 
"That's why I'm calling, boo. The doctor told me what you did. Good thing we have the same blood type, huh?"
"Very good indeed. Guys we're going to the hospital. Fany is awake."
I could hear voices in the background screaming profanities unknown to me. Although I did catch something like 'mushrooms don't die easily; they come back all the time'
"Well wifey, Yuri and Hyoyeon came for a visit so I'm gonna drive the dorm people to the hospital and we'll call the others. We'll be there in 20 minutes."
"Don't rush Taenguu-yah."
"Sure. I'll be there soon."
"Thanks. Bye" I ended the call and smiled. Just then I saw my husband coming into my room with a something in his arms. At first I didn't realize that it was one of the twins but he soon handed me our darling daughter. I always thought women were overreacting a bit when they said that the moment they held their child after giving birth was the moment they felt immediate love and knew it would be eternal. I grinned and caressed little Taeyeons cheek. 
"Oh Nick! She's so precious. You gave her the right name. She looks so calm."
I looked down to her and whispered: "Het there little TaeTae. I'm your mummy. I'll always be there for you..."
"She seems to have an affinity for pink, you know."
I laughed.
"Really?"
"Yep. Her blanket has been a pink one all the time. Well obviously because she is a girl. But they were doing the laundry yesterday and one pink blanket went missing so they gave her a blue one. She frowned and pushed it away and when the nurse tried to tuck her in again she cried. No one knew why until I decided to try changing the blanket. I don't know if it's a coincidence but she did stop."
"I hope it's no coincidence though. She'll be the next pink monster. Right my little TaeTae?"
I smiled and pecked her cheek. I knew there was goons be a hard road in front of us but with my babies, Nick and of course our members I knew it will turn out alright.

Author's Note: so I'm finally updating 'YEAAAH'. My sister and I wrote this together. Sorry for a few mistakes, we're both ill and I couldn't think properly but I hope you still like it. Comment below:)