An unexpected happening

Our marriage

//Tiffany in the 7th month//
*Nichkhun and Tiffany have been living like a real family with Jessica and Soshi in their house. Nichkhun tried to be home as often as possible so he wouldn't disappoint his love. The last months were very romantic and harmonic between the two of them. Taecyeon and Jessica got to be very close again. Although Tiffany is in the seventh month, they both agreed on not wanting to know their babies' . It should be a surprise. And even things with their entertainments were set up. The next comeback will be with the nine of them, Girls' Generation, as it was known.*
"Steph?" Nichkhun kissed his wife's forehead. She slowly started to wake up and looked into his face being a bit surprised.
"Oh? You need to leave again?" She lifted herself up and sat up straight. 
"Yup, the MV shooting is today."
"Okay then... Have fun." She faked a smile, which he noticed right away.
"What's wrong? You knew that I'd have one last comeback before the babies come. You told me it would be ok." He said softly.
"And you know I'm a person who's hard to deal with." -she bitterly laughed- "I'm sorry. It's just that I miss you every second you are away... Since I'm getting fatter and fatter and my friends are all too busy I only have you." She looked down but Nichkhun raised her chin to make her look into his eyes.
"I know it's hard for you. And I'm aware of the fact that you aren't really ready for this time. But you're not alone! Jess is here, too and I'm always there for you Steph so you don't have to worry ok?" Tiffany nodded with a smile and they had a short kiss.
"Now I really have to leave. Will you visit us tomorrow?" 
"Of course! I'll prepare some food!" She got excited by the idea of doing something.
"Ok, then. Love you babe." He gave her another peck on the lips and then made his way to his shooting. Tiffany then got up and ate a sandwich while watching TV. After some time Jessica woke up, too and sat down next to her. She didn't brush her hair and was still in her sleeping clothes, without a bra.
"Morning" she yawned.
"Jess, you've slept 12 hours straight and you're daughter seems to be the same a bit more!" The pregnant woman laughed and took the last bite of her sandwich.
"She really is! But where did you get the sandwich stuff?" Jessica asked and opened the refrigerator. 
"Wait I'll make one for you!" Tiffany jumped up and ran to the place where Jessica was at to get all the things for a good sandwich. Jessica just watched her in disbelieve.
"I can't remember you making anything to eat for me back then!" She pointed out.
"Tss..." -the Californian girl hissed- "Don't make me mad or I'll get the cucumber!" Tiffany took a long one and pointed with it at Jessica, who immediately shrieked.
"Yah! That's not funny!!!"  She yelled and the little Hwang just laughed finishing the sandwich. 
"Thanks!" -Jessica grinned again and tasted it- "Since when are you able to make good food?" -Tiffany only took the cucumber and pointed at her with it again- "Ok ok I'm sorry I'll stop it!"
"Good. I will make something to eat for the guys later on. Will you help me?" 
"Yes, of course!"-Jessica agreed- "Taec is calling wait a second..." She said and and rushed into her room.  Tiffany smiled again and sat back on the couch looking for some recipes. Just then Soshi came out while rubbing her eyes still a bit tired.
"Oh my little Danielle is still tired huh?" The pregnant woman asked.
"I am auntie!" -the little girl giggled- "But I have a question."
"Yes?" Tiffany listened carefully.
"I haven't seen my other aunties in a while. Can they come by?"
"First of all we just saw them two days ago."-she laughed- "But I will give them a call if you want me to."
"Please auntie!" Soshi begged.
"Alright."-she got her phone and started a call with Taeyeon, who picked up immediately- "Hey my wifey! Where are you?"
"Hey! We're at the dorm actually." The leader replied.
"All of you?"
"Yup. Wanna come?" She laughed.
"I think that would be a good idea I'll just get Jess. See u soon, bye boo!"-they both hung up with a smile- "So Danielle we will have to get dressed and convince your mommy to come with us!" 
"This won't be too hard!" Soshi confidently went into Jessica's room. Tiffany made her way into the bedroom and got something to wear and as she went down the two other girls were standing there.
"You were convinced I see." The Californian girl laughed while taking the keys.
"You will see it for yourself how hard it is to say no to these little deer like eyes, once you have a daughter." Jessica laughed and took Soshi's hand.
"Let's go!" The little girl yelled and they made their way.
...
"When are we there?" Soshi pouted.
"We've been driving the same way since you came to Korea so you should know that we're there soon honey." The mother replied while she stopped in front of a traffic light.
"I'm still afraid of your driving style sometimes." Tiffany pointed out laughing. 
"Hey there's nothing wrong with it!" She ironically screamed a bit. Then the light turned to green and they started off again. The girls suddenly heard loud siren sounds and some squealing tires.
"Jess that doesn't sound good, where does it come from?" Tiffany got worried a bit and looked around. Jessica was still driving straight ahead.
"I don't know..." She wasn't relaxed either and both were busy trying to figure out where these noises were coming from.
"Mommy, auntie! A car in front of us!!" Soshi cried loudly. At that second they all stared to the front. They couldn't cry, neither shout or move. It just had to happen.
BANG!

Author's note: sorry for not posting so long! We are both really busy but I don't think that's the best apology:D anyways here's the new chapter... Let's see what will happen to them... hope you like it!<3