Our baby number one

Our marriage

Nichkhun's POV
"She's alive? So she is fine? Can I see her?"
"Not really Mister Horvejkul. I said she's alive not that she is fine. You see, the bleedings stopped and all in all she will most likely survive all of this but there's still a 20% chance of death so she's not completely over it yet. She needs extra care and another surgery has to be performed. As for now she's too weak to do so. We put her in a coma."
"Coma..." Taeyeon whispered. I saw a tear running down her cheeks and wiped it immediately. 
"Do you know when she'll wake up?", Chansung asked. 
"Not yet but this coma will only be temporary. We want to be sure that no further damage was done. You'll be able to go into her room in a few days and the next surgery is planned one week from now. If she's gotten better that is."
"May I see my children now? " I asked maybe a bit too impatient. I nearly lost all three of them and the love of my life is still endangered. 
"Yes you may see your daughter. Your son is still to fragile." 
I growled under my breath. I can't see my wife and now I'm even not allowed to see my own flesh and blood. I was pulled away from the scene and looked into Taeyeon's worried eyes. 
"I know what you're thinking but both of them have to rest. I bet you can see them through a Window or something like that. Let's go to baby 1."
"Baby 1?"
She shrugged "She had no name yet, now does she?"
"No, although I'm thinking of one right now."
We went through the halls with a nurse leading us. The Others had decided to let them go alone since it probably would have been too much to handle for a fragile baby.  
We were told to clean our hands and wear something to protect the baby's health. The moment I saw her the world stopped. My daughter lay there calmly looking at me and although I was living a nightmare right now a smile spread across my lips and she smiled back dorkily. 
"Hey Taeyeon?"-I looked at her-"did my wife cheat on me or why does my daughter resemble you? " I joked and she chuckled. 
"She looks like you so I doubt she's mine and we used protection that night." She laughed and I nugded her shoulder lightly while smiling. 
"I think I know what we'll call her."
"May I know your choice? "
"Not yet."
I moved closer to her and she looked so small. As if I could break her with one touch. The nurse took her and after making me repeat her explanation about how I'll hold her, how fragile she was and that I can't hold her for long, she gave her to me. I took her into my arms carefully and she beamed at me. I was stunned.
"Sorry Khun-ah, I may be wrong. She doesn't look like you. This eye smile is definitely Fany's."
I smiled. "I know right"
I looked down and whispered.
"Hey little one. I'm your daddy and I promise I'll protect you until I die. No boys until you're 40 years old and no partys. Ever." Taeyeon giggled slightly and I moved down to whisper inaudible for the other people who were in this room.
"Do you get that Taeyeon?"
'She seems to be so calm I think Taeyeon is the best ame for her.'
The older girl gaped at him. 
"You want to call her Taeyeon?"
"You heard that? "
"Of course I did duh. I'm a singer for f.... pete's sake. My ears are like a rabbit's."
"Yes I want to call her Taeyeon. After the woman who had always been there for my wife, even if I wasn't. Her best friend who always helped her and brought us back together again. Without you, we wouldn't stand here and look at one of God's most beautiful creations. You're more than a friend Tae, you're family and I want to show you Just how much you mean to us." 
She looked at me in disbelief but nodded slowly. 
"I have to ask Stephi first but I doubt that she will say otherwise. And we still need an American name." I said handing my child to her.
She took her like she was made of glass and said. 
"Hey little Taeyeon. This is your auntie TaeTae. I'll buy you every dress you want and I'll spoil you and your brother rotten."
"No she won't. "
"Don't listen to you father. I will but I just hope you don't like the colors I do. You'd make your mom very sad. I'll bring some gifts tomorrow. All in pink."
We laughed slightly. "Time's up. The baby has to rest." We nodded and left the room. 
"Are you sure though? " She asked after some minutes. 
"About what? "
"You know. About naming her Taeyeon."
"I think Tiffany hinted about doing so already and I'm more than thankful to you. You saved my wife's life more than once. You're more than a friend. I meant it. So just except it. You'll be having a mini me." She punched my shoulder lightly and we skipped along the hall. 
We were both surprised how little Taeyeon had brightened our mood instantly.

Author's Note: I'm bad... Sorry for not updating... No inspiration coming:/ credits for the chapter to my sister.