The best appointment ever

Our marriage

/Three weeks later/
"Steph?"- Nichkhun wandered around in their house- "Where are you? We need to go."
The guy went into the bedroom, where he discovered his wife sitting on the bed with her bag next to her.
"Oh there you are." He smiled as he made a few steps forward and sat next to her. He kissed her neck softly and saw her worried face.
"You're afraid because of the appointment with the gynecologist?" The Thai asked while patting her back.
"I really am and not just because of that. What if something bad comes out at the group discussion with JYP?"
"Steph, it will be alright. Don't worry too much, it isn't good for the little one in there." He grinned and she leaned on his shoulder.
"I will tell you one thing for sure: if he wants you to make one last comeback before the baby comes, just do it. But you have to promise me something." She explained.
"What is it?"
"Keep our honeymoon in consideration. And no world tour. I'm able to let you go for one or two days but not longer."
"I wouldn't have done that anyways. I mean, a pregnant wife at home and traveling around the world? That's a no-no."- he looked into her eyes and kissed her- "Don't be afraid too much, honey."
Just then Soshi came in.
"Uncle Nick! Auntie Stephanie! Mommy is waiting." She yelled as she jumped on the bed too.
"Yes we're coming!" Nichkhun shouted back as he tickled the little girl a bit. They all went down where Jessica was waiting.
"I thought you would do god knows what up there." She hissed.
"You know that your child is here, right?" The guy laughed with Tiffany blushing.
"She doesn't understand it either way!" -Jessica started to laugh too-"Come on let's just go." 
They all went to Nichkhun's car and started to drive off.
"Ok where's the doctor?" He asked his wife.
"I think not that far away from the JYP building." Tiffany thought aloud as she looked up the address. While they have been waiting at a traffic light, Tiffany showed him the address.
"That's exactly a five minutes walk from the company Steph." He grinned.
"Oh cool. When we're finished we'll just come by I'd say." Jessica suggested.
"You just want to see Taecyeon." The pregnant woman wiggled her eyebrows teasing her.
"Shut up!" The other Californian girl blushed a bit.
...
Tiffany's 3rd person POV
"Even though we have an appointment we still have to wait that long?" Jessica hissed.
"It's only twenty minutes, Jess." Tiffany tried to calm her down since there were a lot of young mom's sitting there. They all have already recognized the two people and have been making photos the whole time.
"Mommy, what are we doing here again?" Soshi asked loudly.
"They are just looking if the baby in auntie Stephanie's tummy is alright." Jessica explained.
"Ohh..." The little girl uttered.
"Hwang Miyoung, please." A assistant came to fetch the woman.
"We will wait here for you." Her best friend said after she had stood up. Tiffany followed the assistant with a heavy heart, shivering a bit. They arrived at the treatment room and the female doctor welcomed her. She noticed that Tiffany had a worried expression on her face.
"So what's the matter, Tiffany-sshi?"
"I had my bachelorette night three weeks ago and I really didn't drink any alcohol. But somebody put something into my drink and I had a total blackout." She explained.
"Ok, I can't say that it didn't affect the child but I think you shouldn't worry that much. The only thing I can do now is to search for the heartbeat. Relax and lean backwards."
"Alright." Tiffany nodded as the doctor got the special machine and put it on her tummy. Her expression changed slowly from a smiling woman to a pokerfaced one.
"What's wrong?" The Californian girl became worried.
"I'm not sure... It's hard to tell. Just wait a second please." The doctor rushed out of the room, leaving the worried-to-death Tiffany behind.

Nichkhun's 3rd person POV
"So here are my plans for you guys."-JYP started to talk- "You will have one last comeback before your child is coming and then another tour."
"I'm not so sure." Nichkhun shook his head.
"Hyung, you don't really know Tiffany but we can tell you, she'd kill him if he went on tour." Taecyeon laughed.
"Let's make a comeback as 2PM and after that each of us takes their individual activities." Chansung suggested.
"And what would that be for your liking?" The CEO asked.
"Minjun hyung, Junho and I singing, Taecyeon hyung and Chansung-ah acting." Wooyoung told him.
"How can you be sure you will get acting roles?" The eldest guy had a interested expression on his face.
"We already have our roles." Taecyeon winked.
"And we are working on our albums." Jun.K grinned.
"So... You all planned that before?" JYP now laughed.
"Everything for our Khunnie, right?" Junho hit him lightly, making everyone smile at the married man.
"You can be happy to have your members." Their boss nodded.

Tiffany's 3rd person POV 
"Gosh Fany-ah! What took you guys so long?" Jessica stood up with a Soshi on her hand. Tiffany had a paper in her hand, which she stored in her bag with a pokerface.
"Could you please answer me?" The mother was pissed off a bit.
"Your lazy soul needs to move now." Tiffany said, turned around and started to run. 
"Yah!" Jessica yelled but she was already gone. She lifted her daughter up and followed after the other one, trying to catch up. There were nearly 100 meters in between them.
"Fany-ah! Stay there!" -she screamed loudly but nothing could hold Tiffany- "What's wrong with you?! YAAHH!"
After three minutes full of sprinting Tiffany arrived at the JYP building and went in from behind so nobody could see them. Jessica was so breathless that she just decided to let Soshi down. The woman nearly crawled the last meters.

Nichkhun's 3rd person POV
"So, when will our training start?" Nichkhun wanted to know.
"I'm not sure... Let's record the album as soon as possible and then we'll..." -the CEO was interrupted by a knock- "Who's it?!" He shouted a bit angry. Tiffany went in and bowed 90-degrees.
"I'm sorry for interrupting."-Nichkhun turned around and discovered his wife standing there with a huge smile- "But it's very very urgent."
Jessica was around the corner and went to the spot slowly.
"Yah! What the hell made you run that fast!" Jessica yelled very loud from behind while catching her breath. Nichkhun stood up and went to Tiffany while Soshi ran to Taecyeon and hugged him. Jessica arrived there and leaned on the door, breathing heavily.
"Steph, what's wrong?" 
"There's nothing wrong." -she smiled and put out the paper from before- "Read." 
You could see Nichkhun's eyes moving fast from on to the other side until they got slower and slower. His eyes widened and he looked up, back down at the paper and up again.
"Is it true?!" He shouted a bit and Tiffany nodded excited.
"What is true? Gosh Fany-ah, I'm seriously mad at you right now so you better tell me what's there to be true!" Jessica shouted and the couple just smiled while looking into each other's eyes deeply with Nichkhun having his mouth a bit open out of disbelieve. The other 2PM members as well as JYP were very interested on the issue.
"We will need another baby bed, Nick." She whispered. The girl was so happy that she started to tear up. Nichkhun could only nod since he was speechless. He hugged her tightly, so she did and they just grinned like everything was alright.
"Why will you need another baby bed? I don't understand guys..." Jessica rolled her eyes and the couple ended the hug. The 2PM members slowly started to understand but they weren't sure at all.
"Not really another baby bed... A second one." These were the first words Nichkhun said in midst of his smile. He kissed Tiffany shortly and they turned around to see the open mouths of everybody. Even Soshi, who didn't really understand the situation, opened because everybody did.
"OHHHHH MAAAAAA GOOOOOOOOOOOSH!!!!! TWINS!" Tiffany's best friend shouted with her dolphin pitched voice. She jumped over and hugged the couple and one after another followed that action, even though they couldn't say anything. Tiffany tried hard to fight her tears but in the end she started to cry. Nichkhun, too, was very sensitive that moment. 
"You know that I'll be two times tiring, right?" The pregnant woman laughed while whipping her tears.
"That's totally fine with me." 

Author's note: this chapter is long, isn't it? Well, it took its time believe me:D but yeah,  that was my super duper wonderful idea:D Tiffany is pregnant with twins;) hope you like it!<3