Our new house

Our marriage

Nichkhun woke up as he smelled something nice.
"French toast?" He whispered grinning. The guy stood up and went down to the kitchen, where he discovered his wife in an apron sitting on the ground. She was busy making the breakfast that she didn't notice her husband coming. He approached, sat down and back-hugged the girl. She stiffened at first.
"Gosh don't scare me all the time!" Tiffany uttered.
"I'm sorry. Anyways, good morning honey." He turned her around and kissed her softly.
"Good morning. Did you sleep well?" She smiled.
"How could I not? Our first night as a married couple had to be good. What was your dream?"
"I don't remember. Why?" She began to cook again.
"Because the first dream in your new house will come true."-he laughed- "By the way, where did you get that stuff?"
"I wandered around to see the neighborhood. Since we don't even have anything to cook on, I bought this camping cooker. I still need to make breakfast for my husband, right?"
"I could get used to it." He said as somebody called him.
"Who's calling?" Tiffany asked.
"Jessica."-he replied as he picked up- "Good morning."
"Hey, Khun-ah! Are you both awake?" Jessica wanted to know.
"No Jessica, we're both still in dreamland." Nichkhun laughed.
"Just shut up, I wanted to be nice! Put on the loudspeaker." -she said and so he did- "Good morning Fany-ah!" 
"Morning, Jess. What's the call about?" Tiffany smiled.
"Oh, right, I forgot. Taecyeon suggested that we could go shopping for your house today!" The California girl said with excitement.
"You mean the four of us?" Nichkhun looked at Tiffany, she looked back, and both grinned like little children.
"No! The five of us. You forgot Soshi." Jessica corrected.
"Oh I'm sorry. Anyways I'd say yes." The guy uttered.
"Me either." Tiffany hollered.
"Good! Then we'll meet at Taecyeon's apartment in about two hours! Bye." She ended the call.
"Ok what's going on between them?" Tiffany asked as she turned around with French toast on a plate.
"I'm not sure."-Nichkhun said as he got one- "But I think we will hear more about them in the future."
...
"Mommy I'm going!" Soshi yelled as she ran towards the door.
"Hey little girl." The Thai said as he lifted her up.
"Hello uncle Nick!"-the little girl wrapped her arms around him- "I missed you."
"Hey I'm here too, Soshi-yah." Tiffany pretended to be hurt.
"Oh, auntie Stephanie, I'm sorry!" The child immediately jumped off Nichkhun to welcome Tiffany. The three of them made their way into the living room, where Jessica's luggages were. The girl herself was in the bathroom and Taecyeon sat on the couch with his phone.
"Hey bro plus wife." The guy greeted his guests.
"Hey." The married couple said in sync and laughed right after it.
"Gosh are you one of these couples?" Taecyeon rolled his eyes. Right then Jessica exited the bathroom and ran to them. She put her arms around both of them.
"Hello early birds! Ready for today? It's going to be loooong." Jessica screamed.
"Yes we are." Tiffany nodded. 
"Then let's go!"
...
"No Steph. Just no." Nichkhun shook his head.
"But it's beautiful!" The girl said as she sat on the pink couch.
"I'm definitely not going to buy a pink couch for my living room. That's a no-no."
Taecyeon and Jessica stood next to them, laughing because of the little 'fight'.
"FINE!" -Tiffany pouted- "How's this one?" She pointed at a dark gray corner unit couch.
"I like that one." The husband nodded.
"Ok guys, I think it over for today." Taecyeon said.
"Soshi seems very tired." Jessica uttered with the little girl hugging her mum.
"You still need to move over to our house." Tiffany pointed out.
"You go and buy the couch. I will drive home with her, pack her things and bring her to you. She knows where to drive." Taecyeon suggested.
"Sounds good to me." The Thai smiled.
"Ok, we'll see each other there!" The three people bid farewell to the couple. They went to buy the couch and wanted to drive home after they had told the store to deliver the couch to their home. 
"I'm hungry." Tiffany pouted.
"What do you want?" Her husband asked.
"Anything is fine." She laughed.
"Ok, then let's get some Deok-Beokki."
"Good. Should I go and buy it?" 
"Nope. I'll do it." He grinned as he stopped the car. Nichkhun gave her a peck on the lips and went out to get the food. After a while he came back and they really drove home. When they opened the door, they both were quite surprised. 
"Hey." Taeyeon grinned as she had her feet on a little desk at the couch they actually wanted to get delivered. All the 2PM and Snsd members had a huge smile on their faces as they saw the confused expression of the couple.
"We brought everything you bought." -Jessica laughed- "That sounded funny!"
"But how?" Tiffany uttered.
"Hmm... You took your time." Yuri hissed ironically.
"We rented a big moving van." Jun.K grinned.
"And every time you bought something we told them to get it." Taecyeon added.
"So you mean...?" Nichkhun stuttered.
"Go around and see it yourself." Sunny told them. They went into each and every room, where the furniture they had bought was standing, already constructed. After they had seen everything, they went back to the living room again.
"How could you do this that fast?" Nichkhun smiled in disbelieve.
"The girls fetched the things with the help of a few shop assistants and we immediately started to build it." Junho explained.
"And the best thing: we devised the money and..." -Taeyeon gave Nichkhun an envelop- "We wanted to give your furniture as the last part of the wedding present." 
"I can't take that." He wanted to refuse it.
"It is our present, Khun-ah!" Wooyoung spoke up.
"You had to pay so much for your wedding, this is nothing." Hyoyeon grinned.
"But it's just too much guys."- Tiffany whipped away a single tear- "And I totally hate it when you do something cute! I've been crying like a coward the last week and I definitely don't want to go on!" 
"Just take it. We're serious about it." Yoona nodded. Tiffany sighed. 
"Okay"-she smiled brightly-"You guys are the best!"
"Steph! Don't give up yet! This is a ridiculous amount of money. No!"
"Aww come on. It is kind of really thoughtful!" 
"Well, okay. BUT you'll let me pay for dinner. I'll call a delivery service! How about Sam gyeop sal?"
"Oh Nick!" They all laughed.

Author's note: Ok, I have to admit I'm not really writing exciting things:D but I have a not that bad idea for the next chapter so make sure you wait for it:) I'm not sure if you'll expect it:D thanks for reading<3