Are you a hero?

Our marriage

"She told me everything on our way back to Korea and only trusted me. I went to a lawyer to get their divorce in case of hardship and we won. It was all secretly so I couldn't even visit you. You sure remember when you came over to my place and I shoved you out saying I have no time?"-Tiffany nodded slowly trying to get everything she was being told- "You were really pissed off that time but I had a duty to them. After a while I got them to live with Taec but the little girl still likes to sleep near me so I couldn't visit you often. I'm sorry for that." Jessica let go of Nichkhun since she saw Tiffany coming over. The bride placed a kiss on his mouth. She rested her head on his shoulder as he patted her softly.
"Guys... No sisters. I'm sorry for what I did. I was blinded by love. After I chose my career over my love once with Taec I thought choosing it now would be the best decision. I couldn't be wronger. I lived in hell. He really stabbed my stomach to kill the baby since he found out it would be a girl too, not a suitable successor" -she paused for a second because she simply couldn't go on- "I was prohibited to contact anyone of you, even Krystal... He said he'd kill you or my precious daughter. I can't tell you how sorry I am. Please forgive me." Tiffany stood straight again.
"You can't be serious?!" She uttered and Jessica stared to the ground.
"See Nick?! I told you they..."
"Of course we will forgive you!"
"Forever Girls' Generation!" Yuri yelled.
"Did you already forget that?" Hyoyeon spoke up, too and Jessica smiled.
"How could I?! I named my daughter after you."
"Us." Taeyeon corrected.
"You haven't changed one bit the past years!" The girls laughed.
"Let's sit down first." Nichkhun recommended and so they did. Krystal brought Soshi as the Snsd members sat down on a table where only Snsd and 2PM were.
"I will go back to my members Unnie! I think you have more to discuss." Krystal said and they hugged her one last time. Jessica sat next to the couple. Soshi placed herself on Nichkhun's lap.
"May I talk to you, Fany-ah?" Jessica questioned.
"What is it?" Tiffany smiled.
"You were really mad when I left, right?"
"What do you think?"
"You were..."
"Of course! I mean my best friend just walked away leaving me behind."
"I know... But that was all just because..."
"Just shut up Jess! This time is over and you are here with us! Everyone will be watching over you here."
"Are we... Still friends then?"
"Dumb question! Best friends!" She said and they hugged each other tightly. Soshi spoke up.
"Auntie Stephanie?"
"Yes?" Tiffany turned to face the little girl. Nichkhun was busy talking to Taecyeon.
"You're prettier than mom described you!"
"Did she talk about me a lot?" Tiffany laughed.
"Yes! Mommy didn't stop telling me stories about your strawberry milk incidents, your love for pink and how you all danced on stage together. Sang and so on. These were the only times I saw my mum smiling and her eyes sparkled. She wasn't happy any time until today but when she told stories about Girls' Generation or more about you California girls made her have a soul again. How you were sitting in the kitchen all nine of you talking about everything until the sun rose. How she was a sleep lover but still stayed up all night to do something like that. How you were sisters and did it all together for years overcoming all obstacles and all the hate til you were number one, till all of you made their dreams come true. When I was three we were allowed to use the Internet for ten minutes while he watched us. Mommy showed me three videos of your performances and cried. She was hit after the first one but she continued. She loves you a lot."
Tiffany stared at her blankly and her eyes got teary.
"Aish Soshi-ah! Why are you talking so maturely. Don't you know that pregnant women cry easily?!" Jessica's eyes widened but just then Sooyoung yelled.
"Guys we have a problem here! What if Fany gets a girl and Soshi is a possible rival when they both like my Daeho? We have to see who's prettier... But if Fany gets a boy..."
"Just wait you two! Fany-ah you're pregnant?! And Sooyoung you already have a son?!"
"Didn't Nick tell you about that?" Tiffany asked and Nichkhun's attention went over to them since he heard his name.
"His birth was all over the news!" Yoona explained.
"Tyler didn't let anything come through. It was like I was not on earth anymore. I'm so happy for you!"
"Hey Khun-ah! Why didn't you tell her?" Taeyeon wanted to know.
"That's more or less girly stuff! I wanted you to tell her the things she missed out." He smiled.
"One question: how did you get that dress?" Sunny asked and Jessica chuckled.
"His mom."
"Oh that makes sense!" Tiffany understood her husband's actions now.
"Steph, may I talk to you please?"
"Yes of course."
"Soshi, go to mommy I'll be back soon." Nichkhun said and so she did. The couple went outside to a little private room.
"Okay before you start your request tell me where we are!" Tiffany hollered a bit.
"Aston House on the slopes of Mount Acha."
"Ahh I knew it!" -she kissed him- "Thank you for all, Nick. I couldn't be happier today."
"Everything for you, Steph. But anyways I have a little question which is connected to my next surprise."-he took out a pink key- "Our new house. I wanted to show it to you when we drive off but I have to ask that now. Let's let Jessica live with us."
"That's not a question, Nick." She smiled a bit.
"You're against it? You know I feel responsible for them and..."
"I like it. I yet have to tell her so many things and I also..." -she was interrupted by a loud scream- "That sounded like Jessica!" She yelled but Nichkhun had already sprinted away.

Nichkhun's 3rd person POV
He ran as fast as he could.
"Go! It's not a place for you to be! I don't want to see you!" Jessica shouted loudly. Everyone was quiet beside her and Nichkhun ran faster.
"You come with me now." Tyler said and dragged her and Soshi with him.
"Let me go!" Jessica yelled.
"You're hurting mommy!" Little Soshi cried.
"No! Please leave us alone! Nichkhun! Nichkhun! Help!"
Upon hearing his name he sprinted even faster and was nearly at the spot but somebody else already went over.
"She told you to leave." Taecyeon grabbed his shoulder.
"It's none of your business." Tyler hissed and wanted to go on, but Taecyeon simply didn't let him.
"You won't take her with you." He said with a serious expression. The groom arrived by the and smashed Tyler's arm away from Jessica. As Tyler wanted to turn around, Taecyeon held his arm. The guy took out a big knife and stabbed into his left shoulder.
"Taec!" Jessica cried out. The guests were all shocked. Tiffany ran to them as she didn't know what was going on and the 2PM member just chuckled.
"Think this would stop me? You took her away from me once and I won't let it happen another time." He said and hit Tyler's jaw with his right fist. He immediately went K.O.
"Somebody will have to bring him away." He laughed and sat down again. The 2PM members and Snsd members looked at him with opened mouths while Nichkhun only nodded, symbolizing a thank you.
"What..." Jessica uttered. Tiffany hugged her tightly and they sat down.
"You should have seen his face!" Taecyeon's goofy self came out.
"A real beast indeed!" Junho shouted smacking his shoulder. The bigger man flinched a bit but smiled nevertheless.
"You are bleeding!" Jessica was very worried.
"Oh. Ah, it's nothing. I'm fine." He smiled at her.
"Let's go to the hospital! It's..."
"Jessica, I told you it's ok."
"But let's at least make a pressure bandage." She stood up with a cotton napkin. While she tried to make a bandage Nichkhun went over to Tyler.
"Hey stand up." -he slapped him a few times until he woke up- "Time to go."
"I won't..."
"You will leave this party before I make you." Taecyeon shouted from behind.
"Heard him." Nichkhun laughed. Leo and Nichan went over.
"As your brothers, let's solve this problem." Nichan picked him up as Leo followed him quietly. Nichkhun made his way up to the stage.
"Ok I'm really sorry about what happened. Please let's not let it come through, the media doesn't have to know this. I hope you all enjoy this wedding even if unplanned things happened. I think it's time for a few songs to be played. We will start the day with my friends from BEAST. Applause!" He said and so the BEAST members went up to the stage to perform.
Jessica undressed Taecyeon's upper body carefully and applied the 'bandage' after she had cut and ripped the napkin into one long stripe. She put it around his wound before she helped him to wear his things again. He took her hand.
"How do you know to do something like this?"
"Being constantly beaten helps to improve your medical skills." She smirked bitterly and he nodded understandingly.
"I meant what I said. I will not loose you again." She smiled weakly and left his side.
"Mommy? Is this my new daddy? I like him waaaaaaay better than my old one! He seems nearly as cool as Uncle Nicky. But since Auntie Stephanie is married to him how about that Uncle?"
9PM laughed out loud leaving both Jessica and Taecyeon blushing.
"Hey little Soshi come here"-Taec waved to her to come and he said-"I'm a lot cooler than Nick. See I was stabbed but I don't even cry."
Her eyes widened.
"Waaaaah! Are you a hero?"
"Na I'm not."
"Uncle?"
"Yes?"
"Will all of you stay with us? Mommy is so happy with you."
He looked around and everybody smiled.
"We all will. Forever."

Author's note: my co-author liked Taecyeon and Yoona better... But no. Just no:D I really like Taecyeon and Jessica I mean they do look like a good couple right? Anyways hope you like it:) let's see how their relationship improves,right? ;)