Miss Hwang is...

Our marriage

Nichkhun's POV
I'm sure I had missed some words so I asked him to repeat them.
"As I was saying, 2 rips have been splintered. As you already know, one pierced trough the amniotic sac and caused internal bleedings along with the harm to your son. The other one injured the liver and also caused other internal bleedings. She's loosing a lot of blood and at the moment it is enough but frankly were running out of supplies for Type 0."
"Take some of mine then!" Nichkhun interrupted. 
"No Nichkhun stay here. I'm going to call the others now. Taeyeon is probably more than willing to give some of hers and Sooyoung will be giving some, too. You need to stay here to be ready when anything happens."
"Thank you. We will need a lot. And I think Mister Horvejkul here is not the best option."
Jessica went away and called them as Soshi stayed with Nichkhun.
"So to go on. Apart from the rips and the blood loss she received a moderate traumatic brain injury, which we have under control although being serious. Another issue is that her left arm was broken and a small piece of glass was stuck in her right eye. We removed that and no harm is done to her eye sight. Although, for the time being she will need an eye patch. She has a sprained ankle and another, bigger, piece of glass cut her thigh deeply, which is another source of blood loss, especially because it hurt an artery. We are careful not to neglect any further injuries and are doing our best to keep her alive. As far as we can give an accurate statement her survival odds are 15% but the percentage may be dropping as we haven't yet managed to stop her bleedings." The world stopped, everything was quiet around me but my ears heard a loud noise. I blocked them temporary but it didn't stop. I lost my balance and the young man in front of me pressed me gently against the wall. 
"You should calm down because the main operating surgeons, Park Jonghwan, our best gynecologist, and Jo Sungjin, a top notch general surgeon, are doing their best in there. Along with them there are several other people who know exactly what they do. I can tell you that this team is the best available in Korea and although her condition is very serious, as you can see, I can say that if anyone can save her it's them." He smiled a bit to comfort me and then called a nurse to bring a chair for me, which she did immediately. I thought he would go now but he stayed with me instead and held me in place. 
"The surgery is going to take a while. Are you sure you want to stay here? We could visit your daughter and even though her immune system is still weak you can hold her in your arms." 
I slightly shook my head. I wanted to wait for the others to come. Suddenly a nurse ran out of the operation room.
"Doktor Han! I know this is not your job but could you manage to somehow get more blood for Type O? We ran out of supplies and are in need for...."
I saw him putting a finger in his lips to hush her. He pointed at me.
'Seems like she didn't see me.'
"Khun-ah!" I heard my name, yelled by a familiar voice. I sensed a great degree of concern in it.
"Taeyeon!" I cried back. SNSD was running towards me. It was evident on their faces that they were worried.
"Are you the ones to take the blood from?" The man in white asked.
Taeyeon and Sooyoung nodded and left immediately. After some minutes Baekhyun, Sehun, Bora, Soyu, Onew, Eunhyuk, Kangin, Ryeowook, Shindong, Sulli and Wendy came in one after another going directly to where Hyoyeon led them. I didn't know what was happening.
"They are here to help. I wrote a message in the SM group chat that Tiffany needs type O blood and well everyone with that type came. Really all of them. And Taeyeon texted Bora. Soyu came along."
I was really moved by this. I've never imagined such a great friendship between the SM artists...

Tiffany's 3rd person POV
"Did you tell him to get more supplies?!" The gynecologist asked loudly nearly shouting.
"Yes sir I did. A lot of people came around 10 and all of them will give some of their blood." The nurse answered.
"How's it going over there?" The guy working on her liver wanted to know.
"I can't really see anything since the blood won't stop coming." The other surgeon answered.
"I'm about to close the wound. It seems like her liver is alright now."
"We only need more blood and then we can-"
They were interrupted by something that no doctor normally wants to hear. Ventricular fibrillation.

Nichkhun's 3rd person POV
You can see two nurses running to the room Tiffany was operated in with supplies. After a while one of them came out again and the doctor stopped her.
"How's it going?" He asked her.
"Ventricular fibrillation, they need more!" She screamed back and made her way to get some.
"Excuse me" the doctor quickly went into the room to see if there's anything to help leaving Nichkhun alone.
"You can't leave me alone..." He mumbled as the woman brought some of the blood again. Jessica approached him and her daughter. She embraced Soshi tightly before kneeling in front of Nichkhun who had been staring at the ground.
"She can do it, Nick..." -without her wanting it a tear rolled down her cheek- "She will stay with us."
He looked up with teary eyes. 
"What if not?" He straightly asked.
"Don't ever say that! She's a fighter!" Jessica patted his back and he looked back down. Familiar voices appeared again as the 2PM members came to them.
"Taec..." The Californian girl stood up and hugged him, so did Soshi, and all of them looked to Nichkhun.
"Thanks for coming" his voice was shaky.
"Hyung, there's nothing to thank for" Chansung lightly pinched his shoulder. The other Snsd girls made their way to the group too as the rest of the people who gave their blood stood back to let them all talk. Taeyeon opened to talk but nothing came out. A tear escaped her eye. After all her other friends had cried, she now had to, too. They all stared at the guy who was still looking to the ground. They wanted to talk but couldn't, they wanted to comfort him but couldn't and moreover, they themselves needed someone to do that and in this situation, they didn't have one. After some time which felt like another 15 hours all of the doctors involved came out. Jessica made Nichkhun look at them and they all bowed.
"So... What..." The Thai started but he couldn't really end his sentence.
"First of all your son made it. We will have to wait and see how he mentally grows but is body and brain seem to be ok now." One of the men explained which was followed by a loud exhale of Nichkhun.
"And what happened to his wife?" Taecyeon straightly asked.
"Miss Hwang is..." -Doctor Han started - "Alive."

Author's note: actually I wanted it to end at "Miss Hwang is..." But that would have been too bad from me, right? I thought of not letting you be afraid of the things that might have happened to Tiffany and their son (gosh that sounds a bit weird, doesn't it?). Anyways, I hoped you liked it:) and let's give a round of applause for our co-author since she came up with the injuries and nearly the whole chapter:D let's tell her how precious she is for this story:) I love you Big Sister (Ali)<3

Co-Author's note:
No problem silly.
Love you, too Little One (Laura).<3
P.S. you're dumb