Surprises before the wedding

Our marriage

Nichkhun's 3rd person POV
The groom together with Leo, Nichan, his father and the rest of his band members were at the place they'd get married already. It was 11 o'clock so in half an hour the bride would make her way there.
"I'm quite nervous." He laughed.
"I was too but it will all go well, believe me!" Leo comforted him.
"I just hope she will like it..."
"Oh she definitely will!" Sunny smiled as the ladies went over to him. Maria kissed her husband.
"How do we look?" Yanin asked her big brother.
"Wonderful!" He hugged her.
"I remember the times where you cried because you didn't want to leave me and now we are here at your wedding..." His mum teared up.
"Mum stop it!" He yelled and wrapped his arms around her.
"Me too!" Cherreen yelled and hugged them. Yanin, Nichan and his father did too. The 2PM and Snsd members watched the big family hug while smiling.
"We all have to get ready, the guests can come every minute!" Junho announced.
"And Khun-ah, we will tell them where to sit. You calm down a bit first." Yuri said.

Tiffany's 3rd person POV
"Ok, guys could you please tell me where I'm going to get married?" Tiffany asked while putting on her rosé lipgloss. She seriously loved the strawberry scent.
"Nope." Michelle replied and put on her shoes. It was nearly half past eleven so they'd have to get ready.
"Just wear your shoes!"-Taeyeon hollered from the bathroom and went out- "We will get fetched in about a minute."
"I didn't think I'd get that nervous guys..." Tiffany sighed.
"Stephanie, we are here for you." Michelle hugged her. Right then it knocked on the door.
"Let's go ladies!" Taeyeon smiled and took Tiffany by her hand. They escaped the door and a man with a white suit stood there.
"Miss?" The guy said and stretched out his hand.
"What...? Dylan?" Tiffany whispered and just didn't know what was going on but Michelle and Taeyeon simply laughed. Tiffany gave the man her hand and they went down the stairs. When they arrived at the main floor the bride couldn't believe what she saw.
"Let's go in, miss." Dylan said smiling and dragged her a bit after him.
"What are you doing here?"
He simply grinned and opened the door of a beautiful white open coach. It had white horses in front of it and of course the interior was pink. He stretched out his hand once again to make Tiffany get in, so she did. Taeyeon and Michelle followed her with a big smile because she looked so confused. The guy shut the door and went to the front. They slowly started to move.
"What...?" Tiffany stuttered. She was speechless.
"Your boy knows how to impress a woman for sure." Michelle laughed.
"So this is because of Nick?" Tiffany asked and grinned.
"Yup. He said it is one part of your presents to marry like a princess. I don't know what's the other part." Taeyeon replied.
"However we have to blindfold you." Michelle said and put out a pink bandana. Tiffany giggled.
"Everything's pink I guess. But why do you have to do this? My make up will be removed! "
"Because everything has to be a surprise. No worries the make up will last I won't tie it strongly." Taeyeon answered.
"And we don't care if you don't want to be blindfolded because we will do it anyways. So don't fight against it, your big sister is here." Michelle winked.
"Alright, then do so." Tiffany smiled and Michelle put on the bandana.
"Which number?" Taeyeon showed a four with her fingers.
"Five?" Tiffany replied.
"Good you don't see anything." Michelle nearly hit her over and over again to prove that it really worked. It did.
"A last question: how long will it take?" The bride wanted to know.
"Its time." Taeyeon simply answered.

Nichkhun's 3rd person POV
"Glad you could make it." -the groom greeted the guests with a mic- "The bride will be here in about 20 minutes and then the wedding will start. I think I told everybody that it's a surprise. Thank you that you could all come. I hope you enjoy it!"
The guests smiled and gave their applause.
"Looks like they are all here." Leo grinned.
"We will sit down now." Sooyoung announced.
"Anything else we can do for you?" Junho asked.
"Not really, I'm just nervous as hell." He laughed.
"You can do it hyung!" Wooyoung smiled. Everyone except for Nichan, Taecyeon and Tiffany's father sat down. He waited for his daughter to be there.

Tiffany's 3rd person POV
"When will we finally arrive?" Tiffany pouted.
"It won't take too long, just wait sweetie!" Michelle shouted as she typed a message into her phone.
"Can't I take it off?" The bride asked.
"No!" Taeyeon hollered.
"But I..." -the coach stopped- "Are we there?"
"Wait a second." Michelle stood up and opened the door. The driver stood there and waited for Tiffany to come out.
"Okay, I think we can go now but don't put the bandana away!" Taeyeon told her.
"Yah..." Tiffany uttered but stood up. The man's hand took hers. He helped her to go out of the coach and drove off immediately.
"And now?!" Tiffany moved her hands up to her head.
"No, my princess not yet." Mr Hwang came towards them.
"Daddy? Where are you?" Tiffany moved forward a bit.
"Here take my hand, sweetheart."
"Thank you daddy!" She took it.
"So let the bride see where we are I'd say." Taeyeon yelled and Michelle went behind Tiffany.
"1...2...3!" They all shouted together and her big sister removed the bandana.

Author's note: Dylan is Tiffany's ex-boyfriend from the states (read my other fanfiction and you know more:D) hope you like it:) very simple one by the way:D I'm excited to go on writing:)