Her mom's letter

Our marriage

To: Taengoo💓
Hey wifey (we'll still call each other like that right?) could you bring down my mom's letter? Nick and I are at the parking lot.

From: Taengoo💓
Yes I'm coming.

"Taeyeon is coming." Tiffany told Nichkhun. They were in his car standing right in front of Snsd's dorm. The couple left the party location after all the guests were gone.
"Alright." He grinned. That moment Taeyeon came by and opened the car door fast so they both shrieked for a second. Taeyeon laughed her off.
"Not funny!" Tiffany yelled at her.
"Fine fine." -she answered catching her breath- "Here you are." The leader handed her the letter.
"Thanks. How's it going with Jess so far?" 
"We all are sitting there with food and are talking about everything that was happening... Like the old days."
"Glad to hear that..."
"By the way, Nichkhun?" Nichkhun looked over to Taeyeon.
"Yes?"
"Thank you." She smiled, closed the door and went off.
"No problem." He laughed and started the engine. Tiffany breathed heavily.
"What's it?" He asked his wife.
"I'm just... Afraid what's in there maybe...." The girl hesitantly said while staring at the letter. Nichkhun took her hand his he didn't use while driving.
"I know it's hard for you and I'm aware of the fact that it is the last thing from your mother you will have. But isn't it good? I mean some people don't even have that. They lose their loved ones without anything left. So when we arrived at our home we will read it together."-he caressed her hand and kissed it softly- "And stop being so sad. We will arrive at our house soon so you better be excited!"
"You're right." -she leaned on his shoulder- "I'm so happy to have you."
"Steph me either but I'm driving. You don't want us to be involved in an accident, do you?" He laughed.
"But I need your shoulder..." She pouted.
"You will get it soon." Nichkhun threw a encouraging smile at her. Tiffany sat straight again.
"So it's not far away from Seoul?"
"Since we have our work to do, no it isn't." 
"Where is it?"
"We need less than five more minutes to arrive there so just wait."
"You know that I can't." She laughed so he did. After a few minutes the car stopped and Tiffany started to feel excited.
"We're here!" She yelled and jumped outside the car. Nichkhun followed her action and went over to back-hug her.
"So here's a little story: when I prepared everything for the wedding I totally forgot that we need a home. The week before I asked you to marry me I had so many visits to find a suitable house for us. One day after I got home Jessica was waiting for me with a laptop on her lap. She showed me this house. We both could visit it the day after and here we are. It's Jessica approved so you should like it."
"What's the location?" She grinned.
"We're in Gimpo. I thought it would be okay since we have to fly around the world from here anyways."
"Oh my gosh..." She uttered.
"Take the key and open it!" He put it in her hands. Then they walked over, hand in hand, and she unlocked the door. He lifted her up bridal style and stepped into the house with her. 
"I had to do that." Nichkhun laughed with her smiling. He let her down slowly. Of course, since it was dark, she couldn't see anything at first. The Thai switched on the light. A large room could be seen at first. The floor was made of hardwood and the ceiling was wooden, it had something old yet new. The walls were painted in light brown or simple white.
"The living room." Nichkhun announced. Tiffany was just speechless. He dragged her after him into each and every room. They had all quite the same colors, ceiling and the floor but they had other meanings. The house itself owned two bathroom, this one living room, a huge kitchen, a dining room next to it,where 2PM and Snsd had their place to be, a guest room on the main floor and upstairs their bedroom with a bed and two wardrobes, another bathroom two more guest rooms and one which had no use for Nichkhun at first. But now, since he knew that Tiffany was pregnant, it should be the room for their child. After Nichkhun had shown Tiffany, who couldn't say a word, around and told her which room was which, they arrived at the bedroom again. 
"How do you like it?" He proudly asked.
"I... It's... I can't..." -she stuttered and hugged him tightly- "It's beautiful, Nick." He made her look up into his dark brown eyes.
"Glad you like it." He said as they both came closer. Their lips met halfway and they had a intense kiss. After a while they stopped it as they smiled while staring into each other's eyes again. 
"Should we change in something comfortable?" Nichkhun questioned.
"I'm quite comfortable with this."-Tiffany laughed- "Just kidding! But you need to help me get out of this dress."
"Of course I will." He wiggled with his eyebrows.
"Not because of this you ert!" She hit him lightly as she laughed again.
"Yes understand. Then turn around I will open it for you." He instructed. Tiffany did as she was told and he opened the long white wedding dress for his love. Nichkhun kissed her neck softly while doing this. 
"I love you." He whispered in her ear. The girl smiled and turned around to place another kiss onto his mouth. 
"I love you too."
...
After a while they both wore their pajamas and placed themselves on the bed with Tiffany lying on Nichkhun's chest and having the letter on her hand. She stared at it.
"Should we read it?" Nichkhun caressed her head.
"I guess..." She took a heavy breath and opened it slowly. Her hands shook.
"After so much time it still has her scent..." Tiffany thought aloud. 
"You can do it." He kissed her head. She breathed in and out and started to read her mom's letter.
'Hey my little pink princess (I am still allowed to call you like this right? Of course you'll always love pink)'- Tiffany grinned- 'Wow it's already your wedding day! Your daddy had a hard time letting you go, right? The groom must be really a good person... Otherwise this would not have happened'- Tiffany looked at him and both of them smiled again- 'I bet you're beautiful, my Stephi. Oh how I wish I could have been there for you on this very important day. I am writing this while knowing that in a few days I won't be able to talk to you anymore. Tomorrow you'll come into my room again, asking when will I get out of the hospital, jumping on my bed, throwing your little arms around me. I can't tell you that I'll be dead soon.' -her eyes got wet but she didn't stop reading- 'You would always show me your eyes smiling every morning but I don't know how long it is possible for me to see it in real life. Anyways just do me one major favor. Don't cry too much because of this. Your face is too gorgeous to be stained with tears. My son in law wants to see you smile, too, I'm sure. So do it!'- Nichkhun kissed her forehead- 'I already miss all of you and I really don't want to leave. I want to stay with you but I'm not allowed to. I won't see you grow up, I won't be able to help you become a mature lady or to see you fulfill your own dreams, not your father's. My little Stephi won't become a lawyer, right? It was your dream to become famous... We both wanted it for you. So please don't think about your father too much. It hurts but I won't be there for you when you'll have your first love or afterwards your first heart break either. I won't be there for you when you search for a wedding dress. Neither when you walk down the aisle. Although I am relieved that you'll have a mother in law I'm still sorry and it hurts me a lot to let you go. I hope she cares for you a lot just like me. I am going to neglect my duty as mother but I'll watch your every step from a far. I'll be sitting next to God and watch you from there. I'll always be. My little Stephi that shines brighter than gems when she smiles, laughes or just stands still. I love you. I do so much my little girl.
Mom.
P.S. I have one next letter prepared when your first child is born.'

 

Author's note: hey guys, sorry it took so long but I had so many things to do... I had a test here and there... I hope you all like it anyways. By the way, I wanted to tell you guys that I love you!<3 and I don't lie! I'm thankful for everything you tell me, even if I'm sometimes stressed out because of the writing stuff. To know that I have fans is very wonderful to me:) and again I love you!!