Bachelor/-ette party (part 2)

Our marriage

Tiffany's 3rd person POV
She went into the limousine and waited for her girls to come. One after another got in and the car drove off. Hyoyeon opened a little mini-not-so-mini bar and put out a bottle of champaign. 
"Let's get it started es!"
She screamed and everybody hollered agreeing, except for Tiffany who rolled her eyes and began to sulk.
"Oh little Stephi, since you can't drink anything, we bought alcohol free pink children party lemonade that looks like champaign."
Everyone laughed at that remark. 
"Not funny! I wanted to get roaring drunk on my bachelorette night!"
"Well maybe you can drink a bit. I mean some mothers don't know they're pregnant for a long time, so they keep on drinking and smoking. A bit won't hurt right?", Seohyun said. 
"Wait maknae you suggested something risky? Are you drunk already?" Sunny gasped which made the other girls laugh. 
"Nah, I won't drink."
"No prob! We'll have fun either way!" Yoona chirped.
"Wait what time is it? I mean isn't it to early to drink?" Tiffany wanted to know. 
"Oh Unnie. You slept until 2PM the preparations took 3 hours. It's 5PM pretty much okay." Yuri commented. 
"So what are we going to do?"
"First we'll go to Myeong Dong and you have to sing a love song on a small stage." 
"No seriously?" 
All heads nodded simultaneously. 

Nichkhun's 3rd person POV
"Taec what are we gonna do?", Nichkhun asked. He had a glass of whiskey in his right hand. 
"Down the drink!"
"Okay okay", he chuckled and did as he was told. "We'll go to Gangnam and you'll perform there. A Love song it is."
"What song?"
"Let it rain of course and you have to add Fany's name so every single person in Seoul knows you're going to marry her tomorrow", Jun.K said. 
"Okay let's do it!"
Wooyoung poured him another glass and grinned. Some minutes later the car came to a halt. 
"So here we are"-Chansung yelled-"Let's party."
Nichkhun went out of the car and looked at a little stage. Some people surrounded it and there was a little banner with his face and the words 'a little concert for my baby'.
There were cameras in front of a gigantic piano. He laughed out loud and went to it. He sat down and the crowd screamed. He was given a microphone and said:
"So let's start. Thanks for coming!"
His fingers glided along the keys and his voice was heared.
"This is... for my Steph. Close my eyes and let the world go by~"

Tiffany's 3rd person POV
"Geurewatdeongeoya nickwa na~" (we did Nick and I)
"~hamkehae yeongwonhi." (Let's be together forever)
Tiffany endet her songs 'One step closer' while smiling into the camera and the fans screamed. "Thanks for listening guys!"-she let out her famous eye smile-"But I really have to go again. Bye." She waved furiously and left the stage. 
Back in the car she asked:
"What's next?"
"FOOD!", Sooyoung the sikshin hollered. 
"Right let's go."
They went to a Samgyeopsal restaurant.
"Oh that reminds me of my Nick", Tiffany whispered. 
"Tonight's not a khunfany night! Stop thinking about him", Taeyeon said. 
After eating it now was about 7PM and they went into a club in Hongdae. The music blasted loudly through the speakers and drunken people swayed their bodies according to the beat. For Tiffany it smelled like sweat, alcohol and cheap perfume only but for the others who were tipsy by now it was a great pleasure. 
"We rented the VIP area and the loft above so let's get it started already!", Hyoyeon sang. 
Michelle went straight to the bar and ordered something while the other girls went to their seats near the DJ booth. The DJ seemed quite familiar. Realization hit her and she ran to Big Brother, a member of Team H, a duo consisting of him and Jang Geunsuk. She got to know them through Yoona. He smiled at her and gave her a glass. 
"Oh no I don't want to drink today!"
"There's no alcohol in it sweetie. It's just some juice."
She drank it smiling and went back to her girls when the waiter brought Michelle's order, which was a bottle Tequila, a bottle Vodka and some water. Tiffany rolled her eyes and sat down. 
Her friends began to play a drinking game and she took part with her water. From time to time they stood up until she suddenly felt dizzy. 

Nichkhun's 3rd person POV
They all have been in the club for several hours. The bachelors of 2PM were highly popular and many girls tried to get them to dance with them, but Leo and Nichan got a lot of offers too. All of them drank a lot. Shots preferred. And Nichkhun was far from tipsy he was drunk when he was dragged to a seperate room by Junho. He was seated on a chair with a blindfold around his eyes. He felt himself being handcuffed and knew what had to come.  
"So you've been naughty?"
He heared a female voice say. 
"Oh yes he was!", Nichan said. 
"Then you should be punished."
He finally got to see everything again. The room was not large and filled with tables and chairs on each side. He himself was sat in the middle of it with a lady standing in front of him wearing a police uniform. 
'How typical' he thought. The girl was beautiful. Maybe in her late 20's. She wasn't korean he could see that and then he realized he had spoken English with her. Her eyes were blue and big her lips plumb and her shoulder long hair shined reddish although it was brown. She smiled genuinely and it was a nice smile  but he was uninterested in her. In his eyes Tiffany would beat her in every aspect. The blasting music from outside was quite well muffled and another tune started to play. The stripper began to dance along to the slow music gradually undressing her upper half then the lower one until she was in her g-string only. The other guys whistled but Nickhun was only embarrassed, his ears shining red. He looked her in the eyes because looking at her body or away seemed to be too impolite. She sat on his lap and wiggled on his crotch after that she tried to shove his head down to her s but he struggled against her grip. She chuckled.
"Your future wife must be happy. You're really reluctant. I'm sure you're a good one. I'll stop then." She grinned and pecked his cheek. 
"Does any other one of you want a ?"
"Here! I do!" Chansung cheered immediately and the room erupted in laughter. Nichkhun gazed to Leo who was sitting near the door. He smiled and nodded approvingly. 

Tiffany's 3rd person POV
She didn't know how but by the time they all went to the loft, she was drunk. Her girls opened the door and she was led to an armchair where she sat down. After some minutes a knock on the door could be heared. Cherreen jumped up and swang the door open. There was a big man disguised as superman. 
"Babo", she giggled. Stood up and wanted to go to him. The stripper lightly pushed her back to sit. 
"Aish Nick! What are you doing? Henry's superman", she whispered groggily so only Taeyeon and Michelle sitting next to her could hear. They looked at each other puzzled. The man played music and danced to it. He ripped his costume off and stood there in a string only. Tiffany looked up. "Since when did you start losing your abs?" She asked oblivious to the fact that it wasn't her fiancé right before her eyes. The man sulkingly frowned a little bit and the girls laughed. He came closer and turned around turning his to Tiffany. He took her hands and placed them on his hips.
"Don't move them away!" He demanded and she obeyed. 
He danced another 20 minutes, sometimes guiding her hands along his body. After the show was done Tiffany heared Team H's 'Feel the beat' Being played and ran down to the dance floor. She jumped up and down along the bass. Then it changed to a more sensual song and she felt someone pressing against her back. Not thinking she swayed her hips with his. After the song ended he turned her around to see her face. 
"TIFFANY?" Kyungsoo yelled. 
"Yah Kyungsoo! Annyeong" She yelled giggling uncontrollably. 
"What are you doing here?"
"Me? It's my bachelorette night!"
"Oh cool! Come on let's dance!" 
"Hey wait! That's our song!" He hollered when Usher's 'The DJ Got Us Falling in Love again' came to play. They grinned at each other and danced sweat appearing on their foreheads fast. They laughed together but after that everything went pitch black.

Author's note: this party girl-.- well done I'd say:D next chapter will be from your wonderful author-nim again so wait for it:) love you guys💕